There is very little within the world of online casino gaming that can be classified as revolutionary anymore. This is because, for the most part, players have seen and done it all ten times over. However, there is a new game on the way that is all set to throw the rulebook out of the window. CORE Gaming is bringing players Jackpotz, a game that gives new meaning to “progressive jackpot”. Loaded with an amazing seven progressive jackpots AND a six-figure standard jackpot, Jackpotz could very well be the slot game of slot games!
When you first look at Jackpotz all you will see is 3-reel and 5-paylines. Looking simple on paper, the charm of this game is found within its basic nature. Backed by super sharp visuals that function well on both desktop and mobile devices, the game proves to be master class in design. Adding to the treat for the eyes graphics, Jackpotz features some impressive special features, which include Wilds and the thrill-a-minute Mega Streak. Of course, what separates Jackpotz from the pack is its progressive jackpot selection that puts some bankroll busting prizes up for grabs.
Speaking on the arrival of this foundation shaking release, Mark Rehorst-Smith (CORE Gaming Chief Commercial Officer) said, “This is just the kind of game that we believe slots fans will love. The beauty of Jackpotz is that it combines the simplest of slots games with the innovation and excitement of the seven progressive pots, from which players can grab huge prizes”.
Jakpotz will originally be unleashed as a Sky Vegas Casino exclusive, but it’s expected to be rolled out across all CORE Gaming online casinos in the near future.
The 2016 Brazilian Gam...
... middle of paper ...
...is placing for the drop on unfavourable European football results, an unpredictable Cheltenham festival, and supposed drops in non-core market gambling activity. Add all of the aforementioned to the fact that online net revenue was also down 5%, and you and can start to see why there is cause for concern amongst industry analysts.
Speaking on the tough start to 2016, James Henderson (William Hill CEO) said that the online division has faced some clear challenges, pointing specifically to the bookmaker’s inability to best punters at key sporting events. But there are still calls for renewed optimism, as he pointed to the fact that the retail arm of the business has experienced “continued growth”. Heading into UEFA Euro 2016 and Rio 2016, there is belief that William Hill can put Q1 2016 firmly in the rear view mirror, but only time will tell if this proves to be case.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Desire can be a very powerful emotion for humans in this world. For humans there is only one rule, we get what we want because it is in our nature--our desire. In the Writers Presence, Will Right and Marie Winn describe their perspectives on gaming and watching TV. One has a good point of view, while the other argues about its downfall. People want more and more and cannot stop. But what if something we want or already have can be changed from good to bad. What if this desire we have inside turns into a force which controls the way we feel about ourselves in a whole new way.... [tags: gaming, addictions,]
602 words (1.7 pages)
- The term “gamer” tends to be synonymous with “geek” in many people’s minds. They see gaming as a device that absorbs the majority of the time of the user, leaving them as mindless empty, pale husks with no ambitions other than beating that next boss or shooting the enemy in the face. However, few gamers waste their life away. On the contrary, many of these so-called geeks tend to be more social than the average person, and farther down the technological curve than most. For the truth is that gaming is a rather useful and beneficial hobby.... [tags: Gaming ]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Imagine a world that allows people to become someone else for a moment. This virtual world is undiscovered by many people and is competing with each other. They are not afraid of others judging them. They can express their feelings anonymously without fear. This world is filled with people who, in the real world, would usually be quiet and reserved, but in this world emerge as leaders. This virtual world is accessible to everyone, but only used by a few. These few people who make up this virtual world are called gamers.... [tags: Gaming]
2506 words (7.2 pages)
- In the 1980’s video games became vastly popular and its market boomed. Since this time the market has continued to grow, making it one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the modern day. There has been much speculation on the effects that both games and gaming have had on society as a whole. Games were first invented in the late 1940’s being found on mainframe computers. The first commercially viable game was computer space in 1971 a coin operated arcade version of an earlier game called Spacewar.... [tags: Gaming]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- 2 Background 2.1 Industry The online games market - whilst known by the industry as in its infancy  - should surpass $15 Billion this year and sales of virtual goods likely to exceed $1 Billion . This very profitable young market can be debated as the future of gaming . With the cost of Broadband technology going down and online services offering a larger amount of micro-transactions and subscription based games – not to mention virtual goods – it would be hard to resist by any gamer. For example it was reported within 5 days of MODERN WARFARE 2 (MW2) being released it had made $550 million in revenue and an online player base of 8 million, an “army” bigger than real world countries... [tags: Gaming]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Building a gaming computer may be an intimidating endeavour, but in all actuality with a little hard work anyone can be a whiz at putting together a gaming computer. Why build a custom gaming PC. Well it’ll save money, and give the builder a great experience. It’s always fun to learn how different things work. The price of a top of the line retail gaming computer runs from two thousand on up to five thousand dollars and beyond, a monitor alone could cost one thousand dollars. The two types of gaming PC builds are , the hardcore gamer build which will cost a little extra, and the casual gamer build which isn’t as expensive; moreover, the steps in building a gaming PC are: creating a budget,... [tags: Custom Gaming PC, Gaming Industry]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Throughout time, technological tools have been created and improved for the well-being of humans. From the discovery of fire to having robots educate children, all inventions influence and impact the way we live in a society. Another instrument which will soon remodel the gaming industry and our lifestyle is the Oculus Rift. According to Chacos, Edge-Salois, Hamdan, Luckerson and Trivedi, there is research to prove that the Oculus Rift is a device that will revolutionize the gaming industry and the real world.... [tags: Technological Tools, Advancements, Gaming Industry]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- This case study will be focusing on the key topic of sexism within the gaming world. It will focus on two very important aspects; sexism against women within the gaming industry and community, and sexism against women in games. Within the gaming industry, whether it is within the PC gaming industry network or the general gaming industry network, sexism exists. This is supported by the findings discussed within this case study. One such example is: “60% of women in the game industry have experienced sexism...... [tags: sexism, gaming industry, video games]
2265 words (6.5 pages)
- Broadcasted competitive gaming has been around since the beginning of arcade games when people were competing for the highest score on shows like Starcade back in 1982(Bell). However, in the past couple of years the competitive gaming world has exploded in growth with more games, more tournaments, more players, and bigger cash prizes. During this most recent November there were eight major tournaments for a multitude of games including League of Legends, Call of Duty, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive and some less competitive games such as Battlefield 4, FIFA 14, and Street Fighter.... [tags: online competitive gaming]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- At 1:15pm Saturday afternoon, I am currently hanging out at the student gaming center with the pool tables and a line of arcades in front of me. At least nine to twelve players are gathered around 2 gaming arcade machines in front of me. The two main popular ones that are of interest would be the Street Fighter 3rd Strike and the Marvel vs Capcom 2 machines. The gamers are heavily immerse in watching the players and cheering them on. I am observing four players playing on two separate machines.... [tags: Gaming, narrative]
1032 words (2.9 pages)