• Area of one floor- 2160 sq area
• Total No of flats: 9
• Passenger lift -4
• Raft Footing-2
• Combined footing-32
Scope/Nature of Work
• Two months is a very short period to learn everything about the construction processes but it’s enough to understand the basic structure of works happening there.
• The internship is provided to us for experiencing the practical site works and to implement our knowledge gained through the course curriculum on site.
• As a fresher, I got into hard core construction execution and i came to know the basic activities which actually take place to construction site and learn the basic activities in the field.
• I also taken my brain towards other departments. In the execution process, my scope will be to cover concreting, reinforcement, formwork, masonry and miscellaneous sub divisions.
• Communication is the foremost thing which helps us execute the project by the core working labours. Therefore I consider it important to know and use local given to different components and processes of the execution.
• The collaboration with the contracting team members would also be made to know the finest of details of the items of work. Sparing the execution work, I would like to take my hands on other departments also.
• The Quality department which deals with maintaining the overall productivity of the works and sets out the ethics to be followed will be dealt with. The defect...
... middle of paper ...
...each floor is 2020sft to 2825sft .
Ground up to 2 floor - Parking
Exclusive 3BHK flats
Approximate population of 4 person for each flats which gives total count of 128 person going to live in these flats and water consumption @135L/day/Head is 69120 Litre per day and power consumption is about 230watt
Facilities provided are
2 car parking for each flat holders
Facilities for differently abled
Fire & Safety -
Fire Hydrant &fire sprinkler system as per NBC norms
Fire alarm & Public address system as per NBC norm
Control panel will be kept at Main security
Client- Aparna construction & real estate Pvt Ltd
Architect- Genesis Planners Pvt Ltd
Structural consultant- Zaki & Associates.
MEP Consultant-Synergy infra.
Contractor- Aparna construction & real estate Pvt ltd
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This project is a condominium apartment building, they are renovating it to rent it. The name of the company was Turner, unfortunately they didn 't provide us with the names of the archives, engineerings or owner since is a private project. The project is hard way done and should be finished by the year 2017. When we went we meet Ms. Ramos is a Superintended on the Turner project. Ms. Ramos she helped us during the tour and with answering a couple of questions. When went Friday December 2nd to talk to her, we been email her to get a couple of questions and she was very nice to reply.... [tags: Construction, Project management, Building]
1041 words (3 pages)
- The township of Wayne has grown throughout the years and adapted to the challenges presented. However, the AvalonBay development plans to completely change Wayne negatively. The “U.S Newswire”, “AvalonBay in Wayne” and “Edgewater fire” all describe the poor history AvalonBay had in other towns and as a company. It 's poor construction method and unsafe working conditions have created destruction in other towns and now plan to make a move into Wayne, so I say go away AvalonBay. Wayne is an already sizable town compared to the ones around it.... [tags: Building, Construction, House, Apartment]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- 2.6 Limitations This project will not look into creating and developing entirely new methods of construction in the New Zealand building industry. It will instead look at ways to utilise, expand on, and adapt methods of prefabrication which have already been developed (and proven to work in the New Zealand context) in a new way that will allow a high level of flexibility in the design/layout once the building has been constructed and is being occupied. 2.7 State of Knowledge By looking to the past it is possible to find out exactly what has been explored in this area and how to improve on this to create a new type of scheme Throughout the twentieth century there has been a vast amount of dev... [tags: Construction, Building, Design, House]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- The actual use of 3D printing and its adaptation into the construction industry is now starting to become a reality. Architects and contractors around the world are beginning to build the first 3D buildings and bridges. This new idea that is coming into the world of construction will revolutionize the cost of materials which saves money for you and the government. What makes 3D printing different than current construction methods. This kind of 3D printing is done using super-size printers which use a special materials from special concrete to metals.... [tags: Construction, Building, Inkjet printer, House]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- The actual use of 3D printing and its adaption into the construction industry is now starting to become a reality. Architects and contractors around the world are beginning to build the first 3D buildings and bridges. This new idea that is coming into the world of construction will revolutionize the cost of materials which saves money for you and the government. What makes 3D printing different than current construction methods. This kind of 3D printing is done using super-size printers which use a special materials from special concrete to metals.... [tags: Construction, Building, Inkjet printer, House]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- The Wave, Muscat is one of complete and comfortably community available in Middle East and considered lifestyle destination in the new heart of Muscat. And, it has been development designs and construction practices lend themselves to creating an eco-friendly sustainable community. Also, it combines a unique public-private venture between the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Properties. It stared sells the real state and apartment for customers in 2006. The project is covers 2.5 million square meters of land and including 600,000 square meters of reclamation along a breathtaking 6 km stretch of coastline.... [tags: construction materials, major, engineering]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- When starting construction on a new building, there are plenty of things that can and will go wrong. You will start to lay out the plumbing and find that it clashes with a wall or beam that cannot be moved. To finish your project, you must take more time and more money to adjust to the new layout. Another scenario is the owners won’t let you start construction because they can’t see the end result or where the specific design implements that had asked for are located. For the past few decades the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry has been looking for a solution to this problem.... [tags: construction engineeng, construction managemet]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- ... To satisfy the worldwide citizens’ growing demand of living space, a wonderful idea is to build apartment buildings. Architects and designers have been improving the structure of apartments over the time, making apartments more humanity to be lived in, and at the same time, more adaptable to solve the population issue. There are several applications that stand for the apartment buildings of high-density living from different countries in the world. First let’s focus on Habitat 67. It is a model community and housing complex in Montreal, Canada, designed by Israeli–Canadian architect Moshe Safdie(Wikipedia).... [tags: development, applications, evaluation]
1697 words (4.8 pages)
- Methods and Materials of Construction I Building codes are rules for the contractors, architects, and for the owner. Basically the codes are for to protect public safety, health, and welfare in construction and buildings. The building is a law that is amendments to the builders. With out the building codes we won’t be protected in buildings. Here are some of the buildings codes. Frost line is underground water in soil is expected to freeze. The depth is mostly depends on the location of the weather conditions in the area.... [tags: Construction]
550 words (1.6 pages)
- ... After ridiculing him all day, laughing at him to his face, we asked Powel for some of his Dobostorte. He wouldn't give it up. So the fork-lift driver - an oaf called Brian - took his paper bag away from him, gave him a clip about the ears for good measure, told him he was a "dumb Hungarian fool". Powel was Russian and everyone knew it, even Brian knew it, but he called him a "dumb Hungarian fool" all the same. There wasn't much of the Dobostorte left in any case, not enough to go around, so Brian beat Powel up, made him promise to bring more tomorrow, sent him home with his ear and his tongue bleeding and a couple of his teeth missing.... [tags: powell, construction work]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Evaluating The Diagnosable Disorders Of Childhood
- Analysis Of The Movie ' Yellow Face '
- Marketing Analysis : Bacardi 's New Line Of Healthier Drinking
- An Office Manager At A Private Practice Physician 's Office
- A Recent Us Securities And Exchange Commission
- The Problem Of Being A Dangerous Neighborhood