First of all, for those who love animal biological diversity (Biodiversity), they will think that endangered animals are the important resources in the world so that everybody has the same responsibility to protect them. Animals biodiversity defines as the group of animals in an area or space allocated for a specific purpose. According to Lombardo (2015), there were more than 28 types of animals have been brought once again from the purpose of annihilation and are presently off the rundown due to the fact of Endangered Animals Act. To explain that, there were a lot of animals becoming no longer extant because of human acti...
... middle of paper ...
...y in the world like direct killing of the animals and also the animals habitat became destroyed caused by the loss of animals living space. In this case, as a human we have to keep the endangered animals safe instead of destroying their habitat due to fact that we have to maintain animal biodiversity, ecotourism and we have to think about the advantage of endangered animals for human needs. Apart to that, many people do not care about the protection of the endangered animal because they think that it will cause higher cost. Furthermore, some of the real examples in the world have proved that some species of animals can provide benefit for human if we can keep them safely and live longer. Finally, I would like to convince all the people to keep saving the endangered animals in the world and I hope that this planet will be rich with many species of animal in the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Could you imagine a world without tigers, the giant panda, or the rhinoceros. What a paler place it would be. Astonishing amounts of animals are considered critically endangered and near extinction. If we would like these animals to be around for future generations, we cannot hesitate in our efforts to help them. Rhinoceros - Sadly, the White, Black and Javan rhinoceros are all on the critically endangered list. The Indonesian Javan Rhino is in particularly bad shape with having less than 60 of their kind left in the world.... [tags: Conservation]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- Endangered Species Protection Studies show that in the beginning of the 21st century, 1 in every 4 mammal and 1 in every 8 bird species were considered to be endangered. Some counties are trying to help the decline in these animals. The problem is, that many countries can’t afford to make adjustments to help the decline. Even though there are many programs in place to help endangered species, there is still many things yet to be done to help control them. In the mid-1900s more than 50,000 whales a year were killed by whaling operations.... [tags: Animals, Conservation]
541 words (1.5 pages)
- ... The expansion of this market system causes other countries are being drawn to this system. This system can bring economic advantages to the world and have a greater exploitation towards environment resources and causing lesser conservation of nature. This is due to the awake of isolated countries which realized that they have markets for the resources which are unexploited in the past or being used in limited scale. (Tisdell, 2005) In particular, harvesting of species may become unsustainable and the community might alter the law of nature.... [tags: endangered, deforestation, harvest, habitat]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- Canada, with its vast areas of land and abundance of resources, is home to many unique and complex habits that house a number of important species. Environmental policies play a key role in the survival of many endangered animal and plant species and guide conservation efforts in Ontario. In order to protect at risk species and conserve their habitats, government officials need to place greater importance on creating effective policies that target root problems and help address fundamental issues like habitat loss, pollution and human interaction with these species and their environment.... [tags: Wildlife Conservation]
2930 words (8.4 pages)
- Wildlife has been living alongside man for as long as our species has been a part of this world, and the wildlife has even been here longer. You’d think that with man and animal coexisting in each other’s presence we’d respect the wild species that we have now a lot more than we do. Many people, whether they’re aware or not, are slaughtering animals all the way to extinction, and there are definitely more ways than one that humans are partaking in the extinction of endangered animals. We have to clean up our act before it’s too late for these animals, including us.... [tags: Extinction, Endangered species, Plant]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- For example, zoos are good for the protection of endangered species. According to Dr. Dave Hone in his article “Why Zoos are Good” he states, “Zoos protect against a species going extinct. A species protected in captivity provides a reservoir population against a population crash or extinction in the wild” (Hone). Hone is stating the claim that zoos are relatively safe and can provide a place for the species to breed to provide a foundation population. This will allow a nearly extinct species to slowly bounce back and survive for future generations.... [tags: Extinction, Biodiversity, Endangered species]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Benefits of Wildlife Sactuaries Educating oneself about wildlife can be done without even leaving the living room and is as easy to access with the resources we use for entertainment and politics. Even though a great deal of knowledge may be acquired by the astonishing information, and captivating images, wildlife succeeds in inspiring and wooing its viewers, however the lack of physical contact will always be subtracted from the experience. Zoos and aquariums offer fun, physical, educational, and personal exploration that only these facilities can offer.... [tags: Extinction, Biodiversity, Endangered species]
1675 words (4.8 pages)
- Although zoos are a great educational tool for the public the overall damage it could be doing to our environment and the plausible cause of extinction for some species must be examined. In the human race’s haste to be able to view exotic animals, they failed to realize that an urban zoo although maybe ideal for the educational standpoint, may not be what is best for the animals. What crime did the animal commit to be imprisoned to a life of captivity. Most certainly depression all for the sake of human’s entertainment.... [tags: Extinction, Endangered species, Biodiversity, Zoo]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Did you know that endangered animals represent natural diversity. 800 animals a year become extinct. Animals are becoming endangered because the animals are not getting enough help and support. Endangered animals need to be saved because the animals are important. Animals represent the nation and the citizens. The animals need to be saved because they are so rare and valuable to the nation. Endangered animals need to be saved because the endangered animals are valuable to scientists and the economy.... [tags: save, nation, economy, scientists]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Many people say they care about endangered species, but what do they actually do to help. Some people, like the ones that work for WWF (World Wildlife Fund), decide to take action. “WWF is building a future where human needs are met in harmony with nature,” (worldwildlife.org). The organization helps both the environment and endangered species. Not only does WWF lets you adopt endangered animals symbolically, but it also does many things to help empower communities and promote conservation. Since climate change is becoming a larger problem each day, WWF helps underdeveloped communities cope with the problem, live more sustainably, and take action against it.... [tags: National Geographic, Animals]
1869 words (5.3 pages)