Aaron Carter and his band performed a variety of old pop and blues songs. There were two guitars, one bass, a piano, and a guy on drums. These instruments provided the perfect combination for the genre. There are multiple composers for many of the songs that Carter sings. Carter takes his own pride in writing songs himself and does many things on his own, including writing his own songs. Some of the music he wants to have a different feel to it so having a composer can change the whole feel of the musical experience. It will also fulfill what he wants everyone to interpret by changing the song effects of his music. One of the songs that he performed at the concert that was the main figure of his whole tour was “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It).” Not only was this the main focus for his concerts but this was also a smash hit back when I was younger my age would listen to him. A few of the composers that wrote for him were Brian Kierulf and Josh Schwartz. Another popular song that...
... middle of paper ...
...le that were there just for Aaron Carter himself and also for the music itself. Everyone in the audience felt the same about the overall experience of the concert. When Carter sang “How I Beat Shaq” the whole audience seemed to go crazy when he started singing this song. The performance was very entertaining and just an overall good time. There probably would’ve been more people depending on the location of the concert. My only complaint would be the small number of people that were there. He connected in many ways with the audience simply because it was older and newer music mixed together. I was also extremely impressed because the concert ended up being more than what I had originally planned. As a matter of fact, it was better than what a concert when he was younger would ever be. Overall it was an extremely good present for my girlfriend and I had a great time!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- One of the concerts that I have attended was One Direction’s. One direction was formed by a group of boys from London in 2010. These young men were also known as Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. The band started off from a British talent show on television called the X Factor. During the audition, the boys were eliminated as individuals, but Simon Cowell saw great potential in these young men as a group. He decided to make it happen by giving them another chance to perform together, and indeed they became famous ever since the formation of the English-Irish boy band One Direction.... [tags: Concert Report Essays]
947 words (2.7 pages)
- ... The harmony of this performance was well balance and effective. I think this was a great opening piece to indulge the audience’s attention. The second movement I would like to discuss is the Serenade in E- flat major, op.7 by Richard Strauss (1881). The performance begin with a rich sound from the oboes section over a series of sustained notes played by the horns and the contrabassoon. The rising of the sound create a sense of anticipation as the development approaches the recapitulation. The recapitulation begin with the most evocative moment of the horn section.... [tags: Music, Musical notation, Sonata form]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic Classical Music Concert Report I attended the Los Angeles Philharmonic classical music concert at the Walt Disney Concert Hall on Friday 29 November 2013. The classical concert started at 8:00pm to the enjoyment of the huge audience that had been waiting for this amazing music extravaganza. Classical music concerts always offer magnificent entertainment and the audience in this concert was expectant to derive such entertainment or more. In attendance were Christian Zacharias who was the conductor and Martin Chalifour who was the LA Phil commanding Principal Concertmaster and Bach violin player.... [tags: music, concert, audience]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- ... It was also at this time that Copland received his first Honorary Doctorate from Princeton. Perhaps his most prestigious of honors came in 1964, when he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, America’s highest civilian honor, by President Lyndon Johnson. Aaron Copland died on December 2nd 1990 in North Tarrytown, New York at the age of ninety. Without question his most famous work is his Pulitzer Prize winning “Appalachian Spring” with which he received the prestigious award in 1945.... [tags: music composer, piano concerto]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Kanishk Chaurasia Mr. R. Kinnett Music 1306 S75 04 December 2014 INDIVIDUAL CONCERT REPORT I went to the Dallas Chamber Symphony concert. I got to experience three lovely composers Ralph Vaughan-Williams, Charles Ives and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The instruments consisted in the Ralph V Williams’ The Lark Ascending were mainly solo violin, flute like instrument and piano for providing the background to the solo violin. The Charles Ives’ Symphony No. 3 “The Camp Meeting” included instruments such as mainly the violin, flute, strings, trombone and bells, whereas, the Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Piano Concerto No.... [tags: Music, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Chamber music]
1335 words (3.8 pages)
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has a website that announces its programs. Anyone can easily find and choose a concert. I chose a concert for Sunday July 25, 2010. This concert was emerging artists from Ipalpiti Festibal 2010. It included the four pieces of music that are described below. One of these was Fantasiestucke, Opus 88, both Romanze and Duet were preformed. This concerto was performed by pianist Luiza Borac, violinist Vladimir Dyo, and cellist Yves Dharamraj. The second piece was Ahnung, a new discovery piece from Kinderszenen.... [tags: Concert]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- It was a cold morning in Newark, NJ, on the 16th of February 1756 when my good friend Aaron Burr, Jr. was born. My family lived next door to the Burr residence and became very friendly with the Reverend Aaron Burr, Sr and his wife Esther. Aaron and I attended Princeton University where we originally studied theology, but later gave up it began the study of law in Litchfield, Connecticut. Our studies were put on hold while we served during the Revolutionary War, under Generals Benedict Arnold, George Washington, and Israel Putnam.... [tags: Life of Aaron Burr]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- For this concert report I chose to go to a performance of student composers held at the Kimball Recital Hall. I chose this one because I wanted to see some of the talent that my peers have in the music realm, and also it was one of the only concerts I have been able to attend because I usually work at night. It was impressive to hear pieces composed by students. I cannot imagine creating something as complex as a musical composition, much less actually performing it, so this aspect of the concert was particularly awe-inspiring.... [tags: Music]
1072 words (3.1 pages)
- CONCERT REPORT #1 I chose to do my first concert report on Pearl Jam. The concert took place at Deer Creek the weekend after class started, so it was perfect timing to do this assignment. This was the first time I have seen Pearl, and I thought it was worthy of writing a report on. If one has ever been a fan of Pearl Jam, they of course know that Eddie Vedder is the lead singer, and right beside him with his wicked lead guitar playing, Stone Gossard. The other guys on the strings are, Mike McCready on guitar, and Jeff Ament on bass.... [tags: essays research papers]
1098 words (3.1 pages)
- CONCERT REPORT #2 Beatles Z320 For my second concert report I thought that I would write about my only experience hearing songs of the Beatles live. The Rib America Festival was hosted by The Beatles Live Repertoire. The group dressed exactly like the Beatles, even had the same names, John, Paul, George, and Ringo. I had never heard any Beatles songs live before, so that was enough to get me off my butt. Not to mention, it was free entertainment, not a bad time at all. So the show starts, and I’m not sure what to expect.... [tags: essays research papers]
1085 words (3.1 pages)