The technology in these days is considered help hand for everything to do our work with fewer errors and faster time. As we know many people in these days using the computer each day for doing their work and assignments or just for spending fun time. Computer word does not just mean hardware and software but means more than that. It means everything related to technology such as infrastructure, networks, and programming languages. Computer facilities have three primary computer specialists that are computer science, computer information system, and computer information technology. Moreover, under each one has many tracks as important as majors. So, each student who interesting about computer should choose their major carefully based on the career they want, because each major has a different responsibility, tracks, and salaries.
Computer Science forms the primary basis for systems engineering, as physics forms the basic rule of electrical engineering. In addition, computer science is the main major in computer specialists, because it is the first specialist founded in the computer. This specialization focuses on how to build systems appropriate with the various fields in life and also cares how corresponds inside networks and the protection Information and correspond between networks. Moreover, it is always focused on the Software, Data, and Security both in networks and information. Furthermore, computer Science solves complex problems by use of mathematical analysis, algorithms, and programming languages. So, the main responsibility for computer scientists is improved and designed every type of software and networks from A to Z that is mean from systems infrastructure to apply technology. There are three primary tracks...
... middle of paper ...
...hnology. Then computer information technology specialist tries to the introduction of technology depended on what organizations need of technology. Furthermore, each one of those majors has different responsibility, tracks, and salaries. So, each student chooses one major from all these three majors should be learning, all information for each one because of everyone totally different from another.
If I have two more days, I will write more details about each track in each major because this is the important part in my essay.
 King Abudlaziz University. (2011). Retrieved SEP 13, 2016 , from http://computing.kau.edu.sa/Content.aspx?Site_ID=61117&lng=EN&cid=60825
 King Abudlaziz University. (2010). Retrieved SEP 13, 2016, from
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- An important field in computer science today is artificial intelligence. The novel approaches that computer scientists use in this field are looked to for answers to many of the problems that have not been solved through traditional approaches to software engineering thus far. One of the concepts studied and implemented for a variety of tasks in artificial intelligence today is neural networks; they have proven successful in offering an approach to some problems in the field, but they also have some failings.... [tags: Computer Science]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Concepts of Feature Computer Science In the 21s century, the field of computer science is experiencing fundamental transformations. In this article “Three New Concepts of Future Computer Science” was written as an observation result of a new computer science resulted from the six-year Sino-USA computer science leadership exchanges. The authors of this article , Zhi-Wei and Dan-Dan Tun, list three new concepts of the future computer science: computational lens, computational thinking, and ternary computing.... [tags: Computer science, Computer, Fields of science]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Statement of Purpose In the pristine place of Goa where parties and fun is at its peak, I was present there for the coding competition of Google. Though standing runner-up I learnt the vital phase of fun with work, in this Endeavour. This competition paved the way for me to pursue Master in Computer Science, which would help me to be a Google employee. Being in the kernel of technological and computing revolution, the field of Artificial Intelligence tends to change the human-computer interaction.... [tags: Computer science, Computer]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- The Profile: Computer Science Computer scientists are stereotypically mistaken for nerds. Society sees them as geeks who spend almost their entire life staring at a monitor. "Another historic issue has been the nerd stereotype, or the related perception that computer science is only for boys, both of which reduce “coolness” among teenagers and thus student turnout," said Hadi Partovi, the founder/investor of Quora. In a Forbes article Partovi mentioned the problem with how society views computer enthusiasts as a group of people.... [tags: Computer science, Computer, Computer programming]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- Computer Science is a popular major with one of the brightest spots in the employments of current society as the world is becoming more and more advanced. People who graduate with a computer science degree are considered computer scientist; Computer scientists use technologies like computers, smart phones, and basic knowledge and reasoning to solve whatever problems they encounter. Computer Science Engineers write software programs that allow machines to do new things or improve tasks more efficiently; programs like Facebook, Twitter, and mobile messaging software have improved many people’s lives with easier and simpler ways of communication.... [tags: Computer science, Electrical engineering]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- Google Essay Application Ekua Awotwi 200 words or less 1. What sparked your interest in computer science. How have you pursued this interest so far. What do you hope to accomplish with your computer science degree. I recall the feeling of power and freedom to create that I experienced from designing a brick breaker program in my first CS class at Stanford. This feeling struck a chord in me that went back to the childhood excitement I had when I was given my first video editing software. I would spend hours filming and editing short movies, making sure to cut the scenes and music precisely or finding the angles to accurately communicate the mood.... [tags: Computer science, Electrical engineering]
717 words (2 pages)
- Most clients see a PC at the front and utilize the graphical client interfaces. The first occasion when I utilized a PC, it interested me to know how these interfaces function, the hypothesis behind PCs and the strategy of how they function. I am a quick to promote my Computer Science learning. Contemplating Computing, ICT and Maths at A-Level has expanded my craving to need to know more about this subject. Besides I trust that my two week work experience arrangement, situated in IT support at ARM Holdings, gave me an incredible understanding into how a worldwide Computing business functions and affirmed that I needed to go into processing.... [tags: Computer, Software engineering, Computer science]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- Computer Science is an extensive field with plenty of options to choose from, whether you want to create a new software that will make the development of a certain task easier to perform, to monitor and modify existing programs to make them work faster and more efficiently, to understand the structure of new technology and having the ability to fix it if something goes wrong, or simply keeping up with the new machines that as years go by, are becoming more necessary for our daily lives, this is the field you will definitely pursue.... [tags: Software engineering, Computer, Computer science]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- Computer science is a field of study that while widely used, is not well understood without some education. Parents desire the best education possible for their child, including getting the most out of their education by encouraging pursuit in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). For the past several years across the United States there has been a new discussion in what classes should and should not be required. Some say that requiring such classes will be too much of a burden or an unrealistic ideal, while others say that requiring them will have a number of long-lasting and wide-reaching benefits.... [tags: Education, Secondary education, Computer science]
1382 words (3.9 pages)
- Introduction Hardware can be daunting. The following is a brief look at why every computer science major should be knowledgeable in the acronyms that abound within the computer industry. Overwhelming Factors Budding computer science majors can be thankful to Ken Thompson’s desire to travel space. It was this desire that maintained a failed attempt of an operating system by a joint venture of General Electric, Bell Labs, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The operating system was named Multics and was abandoned in the late sixties, yet Ken Thompson had programmed a game he named Space Travel for Multics and it still needed an operating system on which to run.... [tags: Computer Science]
950 words (2.7 pages)