Paratech will work with high-precision navigation systems, technology that is far stronger than many consumer-grade global positioning systems, which are typically accurate to within three to five meters. Paratech will also focus on working with autonomous navigation and robotics projects, according to previous company job listings, as well as projects for the Defense Department.
Paratech’s goal is to provide access to cutting-edge sources so that we may endeavor to customize paradigm-shift deliverables. This company will strive to make a market friendly navigation; however the product will be above set standards to ensure its continued need and use. Technology Integrator and developer, Paratech put a wide-ranging fleet of navigations at its clients’ disposal. Paratech provides advanced solutions in three major sectors, government-funded constructions of which include network infrastructure construction, PublicWorks, precision farming. The results o...
... middle of paper ...
...ly related to sales. In fact, variable costs change with sales. As sales go up, so do variable costs. As sales go down, variable costs go down. Variable costs are costs of labor or materials that change with sales. One way for a company to save money is to reduce its variable costs. Sometimes, calculating variable costs is as simple as looking at your costs of goods sold on your income statement.
Paratech will lead the industry in drone navigation systems all while maintaining fair and reasonably priced items for both government and private sector pricing. Starting a business can be overwhelming, but Paratech will focus on both building a steady business and ensuring that are cost and pricing variables are set and understood to continue to have a successful business. The drone navigation is industry could prove profitable for Paratech if the focus remains in place.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the past decade, technology has started to touch every aspect of our lives. However this isn’t necessarily a good thing. With almost everything being online and our cyber security being so low this can cause a major problem for anyone using the internet. Low cyber security can bring down large organizations and ruin countries this has become a problem that many software engineers have and are still trying to solve in order for this to not become an unfixable problem. Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method.... [tags: Computer, Software engineering, Computer security]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- “Virtual reality promises a kind of transcendence of the limits of physical reality” (Biocca, Kim, Levy 06). “Virtual Reality” is a computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional environment in a seemingly real way by a person using special electronic equipment. When most people hear this they think of movies like “The Matrix”. They think films are the only place virtual reality is seen and used. However they are sorely mistaken in that aspect. Virtual reality is used in other fields and can be used in real life.... [tags: three-dimensional environment, data globe]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- Competing Giants in the Cell Phone Industry The Samsung Galaxy and iPhone are the best selling phones year after year. The Galaxy S7 and the iPhone 7 are the newest edition of each, both with beautiful designs and many great features. Some of these features include the best cameras on the market and water resistance; however, they do have a good amount of differences. Their operating systems and customizability are the main differences between the two. Samsung is more customizable, while iPhone relies more on its classic interface and ease of use to keep people coming back.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, Motorola, IPhone]
1054 words (3 pages)
- Computer technology has had a great effect on society as a whole throughout history. It has modified our behavior greatly as we have become accustomed to the technological advancements of yesterday. We are so dependent sometimes we do not even have a concept of what life would be like without computers. When we are forced to live life without computers we are left hopeless and disillusioned and simple everyday tasks become major chores. Computers of the past were very primitive compared to the computers of today but extremely useful.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- Deregulation of the U.S. airline industry has resulted in ticket prices dropping by a third, on an inflation-adjusted basis. As a result some 1.6 million people fly on 4,000 aircraft every day. Airlines carried 643 million passengers in 1998, a 25% increase over 1993 and the FAA estimates that the nation¡¦s airline system will have to accommodate 917 million passengers by the year 2008. The growth in air travel threatens to overwhelm the presently inadequate air traffic control system, which has not kept pace with available technology in navigation, communications, and flight surveillance.... [tags: essays research papers]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- The computer industry has experienced an impressive growth within the past 15 years. In our case, laptops fall under the category of computers as well. Even though computers had first come out in the mid 19th century, there has been a huge augmentation of ‘advanced’ computers/laptops in recent times. From 1936 to 1980, computers weren’t mainly used by the public. The very first system was not even considered a computer, but a mere 30 ton numerical calculator that worked through 18, 000 vacuum tubes.... [tags: computer]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Computers have many functions. Communicating to others, performing job functions, and playing games are just some of the things computers are responsible for. Technology changes on a daily basis and will continue to. Below is a resource of information on different aspects of computing. The Computer Industry The computer industry is a customary term used to characterize the range of businesses involved with producing of computer hardware, software, and networking of the infrastructures. The computer industry has existed through much of history.... [tags: Computers]
2109 words (6 pages)
- How and why did the personal computer industry come to have such a low profitability. Historically the personal computer (PC) industry has sold its products at reasonably high prices yet garnered only small profit margins. One reason for this is the high competition in the PC industry which led to competitive pricing among producers. Analyzing the competitive environment of the PC industry, it is evident that there is very little barrier to entry in this market. PC's have very low physical uniqueness and are made of standard components that require very little expertise to assemble.... [tags: Business Computer Industry]
1137 words (3.2 pages)
- Intelligent Embedded Systems Abstract: Embedded Systems are a crucial technology for competitiveness. The vision of pervasive computing is that objects, buildings and environments may be endowed with software intelligence to improve human interactions both with the individual objects and with the system as a whole. Many intelligent embedded systems move rapidly within a physical environment. While the best complete algorithms are doubly exponential, probabilistic algorithms have emerged that have very good practical performance, and probabilistic guarantees of convergence.... [tags: Computer Technology]
1876 words (5.4 pages)
- Navigation Early Explorers such as Christopher Columbus and Magellan relied on landmarks for early navigation, which could result in serious miscalculations. Later explorers discovered they could use the stars as their primary choice for navigation. As technology increased the compass and sextant were used in navigation purposes. The needle of a compass always pointed north, while the sextant used adjustable mirrors to measure angles of the moon and stars. The sextant could only calculate latitude so a device called the chronometer was later invented by John Harrison to compute longitude.... [tags: Geography History Navigation Essays]
1290 words (3.7 pages)