Welcome back to the ongoing dental blog of Dental 2000. Our Totowa, NJ dental team caters to patients of all ages. If your family is looking for a safe, caring dental practice to call home, please consider us. We would love to make sure you and your family have happy, healthy smiles for life.
We offer a wide range of dental services to best serve the needs of all of our patients. From preventive care for children to restorative dentistry catered toward older adults, we have you covered. Our comprehensive philosophy can help you, no matter your age or situation, get the care you need.
In this blog, we will discuss a sample of the services you can receive right here under one roof. The wonderful thing about choosing Dental 2000 is that you won’t have to travel all over town to get the care you need. Whether you need a simple filling or a more complex oral surgery procedure, our team can help. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have about your oral health care.
Comfortable Care For ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the Dental Hygiene field, many challenges come about every day and during different situations. Every day there are new challenges and unusual situations that occur in the dental field, but one challenge that continues to come about and has been a big dispute over the years is the ability to provide beneficial information about oral health care for the underprivileged. For the individuals that are not fortunate enough to pay to have services done in the dental office, lack the knowledge of how important good oral health care is.... [tags: Health care, Health, Dental hygienist, Hygiene]
1189 words (3.4 pages)
- The career I am currently pursuing is Dental Hygiene. I chose this career in senior year of high school. My algebra teacher inspired me to choose this career path. I always visited with her after class, for she was my favorite teacher and I learned a great deal from her. One day while visiting her, she spoke about her husband and her two dogs. Her husband was a dental hygienist, and she recommended me to explore further into that career if I could not think of one myself by the completion of senior year.... [tags: Dental hygienist, Hygiene]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Career Direction Paper My interest in the dental industry happened by total happenstance. As a successful cosmetologist, I wasn 't planning on being in this industry nor did I have any interest dentistry initially. By someone 's advice I decided to take a chance on it. Upon my visit to a ten week dental assisting program, I met with an admissions counselor. She, also a cosmetologist, mentioned that she noticed a lot cosmetologists transitioning over into dentistry. That sparked an interest in me to look into other more reputable schools.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant, Dental restoration]
1883 words (5.4 pages)
- Introduction: We all fear pain and it’s a well-known reason for people to avoid seeing the dentist. Most end up having severe periodontal problems leading to loss of teeth. Approximately 4-11% people suffer from dental phobias and avoid seeking dental care at all costs. Many of them end up in emergency situations that require invasive procedures like extraction or pulpotomy, which further reinforces their phobia. What causes dental phobia. About 75% of such patients have had a bad childhood experience in a dentist's office.... [tags: Dental Anxiety]
1900 words (5.4 pages)
- I have spent the last few years of my career trying everything in my power not to listen to my inner voice. I finally decided to embrace it and surrender to the fact that my life mission belongs beyond the scope of my 4 operatory walls and the safe haven of my daily practice of clinicial dentistry. As a dentist for the past 9 years, remaining in my thriving referral based dental practice, earning a healthy living in a highly regarded group practice would have been the comfortable, easy route. Each day I was surrounded in supportive familiar faces, working the hours I chose and utilizing a skill that I excelled at.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental surgery, Dental assistant]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- My interest in the dental industry happen by total happenstance. As a successful cosmetologist, I wasn 't planning on being in this industry nor did I have any interest dentistry initially. By someone 's advice I decided to take a chance on it. Upon my visit to a ten week dental assisting program, I met with an admissions counselor. She, also a cosmetologist, mentioned that she noticed a lot cosmetologists transitioning over into dentistry. That sparked an interest in me to look into other more reputable schools.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant]
1801 words (5.1 pages)
- Do you know what you want to do when you graduate from high school. For me that’s an easy question to answer. I want to go to college to become a Dental Hygienist. By becoming a dental hygienist I will accommodate a good amount of pay to support myself and my future family. Becoming a hygienist is most likely the best choice for me because I have always been interested in teeth and one of my main priorities is my oral hygiene. But also, I have been told that I am really good at making people feel more comfortable and helping them relax.... [tags: Dental hygienist, Hygiene, Dentistry]
1053 words (3 pages)
- It was a sunny Monday morning when I rolled out of bed, took a shower, put my blue scrubs on, and headed out to work. When I arrived to my dental office in Downtown Summerlin, I could already see the smiling faces of my co-workers, Jackie and Tammy, and I could hear the subtle noise of the dental suction. As I was preparing for the day, the dentist arrived and so did the first patient; a grumpy old man. After what seemed like an hour of dealing with the old man’s attitude and complaints, I finally sat down to assist the doctor with the root canal procedure.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- Dental amalgams are a great material that provided major leaps in the world of dentistry. While being such a major advance they have also became an issue of great debate. The mercury in dental fillings has been thought to cause central nervous system complications, an overall diminished well-being in some patients, and Alzheimer. The dental field should incorporate safer filling materials for patients. In this article we will take a look at the history of the silver amalgam and view both the negative and null views of this issue.... [tags: Dental Health]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- Marketing Dental Floss Flossing: A new secret to good health. Introduction: Dental floss is one of those products we never notice on the shelves in the stores and never pay too much attention to in our bathroom. At the same time for many people it is a part of the “before going to bed” ritual along with brushing teeth, taking shower, etc. and etc. Those who don’t use it on regular basis still have it in their bathrooms, because: 1. A mouth hygiene care item in regards to which everybody wants to be unlike everybody and thus follows the traditional patterns.... [tags: Dental Health]
2131 words (6.1 pages)