I wish to file a complaint against W. John Camp for his actions and behavior in regards to the ongoing custody proceeding regarding my daughters. The situation and Mr. Camp’s pattern of unethical behavior has been developed over a number of years, but I have failed to complain on the advice that it might further jeopardize in the eyes of the court. At this point his tactics have been so effective I have no apparent rights or privileges with the court and therefore have very little to lose.
The summary of complaint focuses on three main areas:
1) I believe Mr. Camp directed my ex-wife to conduct numerous consultations with the most accomplished lawyers in the Warner-Robins area with the goal of unethically frustrating my attempt to find adequate counsel for an upcoming hearing and funneling my search towards lawyers which he considered less competent. I reside in the State of Alaska and Mr. Camp knew I would need to arrange for representation and was unfamiliar with the area. The setting of appointments and the numerous consultations with various lawyers in the Warner Robins occurred immediately after Mr. Camp had filed summons for my appearance in Georgia. Any reasonable person who examines the dates of these consults to conclude the purpose of the consultations was not a search for a new lawyer, but rather deliberate and successful attempt to deny me counsel of my choosing. The tactic is made quite clear by the timing of the consultations. For example, Mr. Camp filed the summons on January 7, 2011 and then ex-wife had a consultation with the lawyer Mr. Ed Varner on January, 24, 2011. Another consultation also occurred in 2011 the lawyer Jim Rockefeller. Neither Mr. Camp, nor my ex-wife, will admit to how many lawyers in ...
... middle of paper ...
...reason for the hearing in September of 2014, the situation has now actually gotten even worse. The mother has been emboldened by her control of the Court and the situation developed by Mr. Camp. Although I am supposed to have visitation with my daughter provided per the Parenting Plan for Christmas, Spring Break and over the summer, the mother has failed to send the daughter on any of these occasions. At this point, I essentially have no visitation or for that matter any rights as a parent. Mr. Camp and the Court have made it clear that if I complain or protest, I will not prevail and will again be forced to pay all Court costs.
The damage Mr. Camp has done to my two daughters and I is irrevocable, but I believe Mr. Camp should be sanctioned by the Bar Association to prevent his future unethical actions from destroying other families and harming more children.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Nyesha along with other began to call KFC # 800 complain Hot line at least once a month and complaint against Abu including Racial Harassment, Discrimination, favoritism and how Abu running the store. Those complains investigated by either HR Manager or Bin Mahtab or both of them. In every occasion those complains were found false and acted with Malice. Besides those #800 complains Bin Mahtab used to receive complains. In response to complaints Bin Mahtab either come to the store or call me he received a complaint against me which always ended up yelling at me.... [tags: Pleading, Complaint, Plaintiff, Defendant]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- On September 12, 2014, Denise Rockett filed a complaint against Eugene Nigro, Esq. Nigro was reportedly negligent when handling legal matters in her late husband’s estate. Specifically, the complainant alleges that Denise, as Executrix of her late husband’s estate, was intentionally excluded from major decisions, not properly compensated, and deprived of control over their properties. Nigro allegedly breached his fiduciary obligation and violated Mass.R.Prof.C. 1.4(b), 1.7(b), and 8.4(c). FACTS On November 26, 2009, Denise Rockett’s husband, J.... [tags: Pleading, Cause of action, Fiduciary, Allegation]
997 words (2.8 pages)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint In order for John to file a discrimination complaint against his employer, he is required to file a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint counselor or representative of the company. Once the charge has been filed, an investigation is made, or the charge maybe selected to an EEOC program and maybe dismissed. In this case, John is given a certain number of days to file a lawsuit on his behalf. This process would have to go through several lengthy stages such as the EEOC administrative process.... [tags: Discrimination Complaint Discriminatory Hiring]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- This case is based on Mrs. Jennifer Sharkey, who sued J.P. Morgan & Co. (JCMC), Mr. Kenny, Mr. Green, and Mrs. Lassiter, alleging breach of contract and violations of the SOX anti-retaliation statute. The facts started when Mrs. Sharkey was assigned to a Suspect Client 's account where members of JPMC expressed to her their concern regarding to this account because they suspected that the Suspect Client was involved in illegal activities. After Mrs. Sharkey’s investigation, she claimed that she informed her conclusions to superiors Mr.... [tags: Pleading, Complaint, Plaintiff, Defendant]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- COMPLAINT Kenneth Dascoli filed a complaint against Arthur Kelly, Esq., on August 10, 2015. Dascoli alleges that Kelly deprived him of a fair trial in a criminal matter, essentially due to lack of preparation. The lack of preparation consisted of failing to visit the complainant while he was being held in jail, failing to interview witnesses, and failing to prepare for trial. Kelly has allegedly violated Mass.R.Prof.C. 1., 1.3, and 8.4(d). FACTS On December 7, 2009, Kenneth Dascoli was at the home of his ex-wife with his current girlfirend, his ex-wife’s friend, and Dascoli’s half-brother.... [tags: Appeal, Jury, Court, Trial]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- COMPLAINT Yvette Dookrhan filed a complaint on May 4, 2015, against Attorney Denis P. Fleming when he allegedly failed to file her “immigration paper”, and subsequently did not provide a full refund upon Dookrhan’s request. Fleming has allegedly violated Mass.R.Prof.C. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4(a) &(b), 1.16(d) and (e). FACTS Yvette Dookrhan met Fleming at an immigration clinic in South Boston, and subsequently retained Fleming to assist in filing immigration paperwork with the United States Immigration and Citizenship Service (USCIS).... [tags: Pleading, Cause of action, Computer file]
1734 words (5 pages)
- On 04/01/2016 St. 49 received a complaint on the telephone at 1200hrs. The caller was a female and she stated that her name was Gladys Kravitz. The caller stated that a 911 call was placed this morning (04/01/2016) at 1000hrs for her husband 75-year-old, Abner Kravitz, was having chest pains. The location of the call was their residence at 1164 Morning Glory Circle. Mrs. Kravitz complained to me, during our conversation, that “the arrogant ambulance drivers” completely ignored her requests and demands that her husband be transported to the V.A.... [tags: Patient, Medicine, Gladys Kravitz, Complaint]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- Furthermore, a review of the Seventh Amended Complaint reveals that Counts XLIX and LIII are identical except that Count LIII adds an additional allegation alleging that Frances House’s acts were “reckless, wanton, willful, malicious, indifferent and without regard.” Further, the allegations contained in paragraphs 44.a. through 44.l. of Count XLIX are identical to paragraphs 45.a. through 45.l. of Count LIII and fail to state specific acts or facts as required under Illinois pleading rules in that they allege only conclusions and catch-all phrases.... [tags: Pleading, Cause of action, Complaint, Plaintiff]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- Ernest Hemingway Indian Camp From a fishing trip the local doctor is summoned to an Indian village to assist a woman in labour. With him are his young son and an older male relative. Although all women helped the pregnant Indian woman, the men "moved off up the road". They want not to hear her screaming. The men are fed up with it. Maybe it is also an Indian ritual that only women are allowed to see the woman being in labour. The Indians are not interest in the childbirth. Hemingway brought a metaphor in: "dark".... [tags: Ernest Hemingway, Indian Camp]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- 1234 Orange Street Smallville, OH 01234 July 1, 2005 Mr. Steve Smith National Manager, Customer Service En Corporation Cool Building, Suite 222 111 Fountain Drive Happy, NH 98765 RE: EnCorp Credit Card: 111 222 333 4 555XX I had been an EnCorp credit card holder for the previous twelve years. Before that, I was a Rose card-holder for over 22 years. I seem to recall that when EnCorp took over/bought out Rose nine years ago, the switch of companies and credit cards was handled smoothly and seamlessly.... [tags: Business Complaint Letters Email Credit Cards]
531 words (1.5 pages)