Kendall’s Inspirations is located and based in Rockford Michigan, providing many unique pieces in home décor and Christian merchandise. Located downtown Rockford retailing to local customers as foot traffic and out of town visitors. It operates as Kendall’s Inspirations.
Store location is going to be 8 E Bridge St, Rockford Michigan. Customers come to the retail site to purchase goods.
THE COMPANY’S MISSION
Kendall’s Inspirations views its mission as providing a friendly at home family atmosphere to its clientele. Providing clientele, a long term comfortable place to purchase Christian merchandise and home décor for years to come.
Kendall’s Inspirations will provide a family friendly atmosphere where the clientele can come and enjoy time looking at Christian merchandise and home décor. Offering Bibles, Cards, Christian music CD’s, adult and children Christian family movies and books. Also, providing fun home décor that families can appreciate and will be proud to show off.
The company is new as of August 2016. We project that any and all income will be reinvested into the company for the first year. After, the company will also have some profitability for additional employees and additional inventory. Marketing will be done through local churches and other retailers throughout Rockford. Social Marketing will be Facebook, Twitter and flyers.
DEVELOPMENT TO DATE
Founded in August 2016 by Amy Kramer, Kendall’s Inspirations opens its retail store of Christian Merchandise and home décor.
Amy Kramer is the sole proprietorship, in charge of sales, marketing and merchandising.
LEGAL STATUS AND OWNERSHIP
Kendall’s Inspirations is owned solely by Amy Kramer in Rockford Michigan as of August...
... middle of paper ...
Kendall’s Inspirations will be the first Christian, multi-denominational gift and home décor store in Rockford. We will promote to Pastors and their churches, along with schools and all residents.
Consumers will purchase merchandise for holidays, birthdays, special occasions or for themselves. The amount of times consumers could come to the store to purchase merchandise is limitless. Consumers will come because of the unique, high quality items and very good customer service. There will also be a return policy. Consumers will be able to pay by credit card, cash or check which will give them multiple ways to purchase what they want. The consumers will learn about Kendall’s Inspiration by add advertisements, word of mouth, foot traffic, flyers and radio advertisements, along with social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. Description of the firm a. Company history Coca Cola has been started as a great icon in the US by Dr. John S. Pemberton back in the 1880’s. Pemberton created a unique flavored soda that was sold to “old fashioned pharmacies”. The Coca Cola name and trademark was designed by Dr. John Pembertons partner and also book keeper Frank Robinson. From 1886 to 1899 Coca Cola went from a startup to a wide success. Starting with portable beverages led Coca Cola to begin bottling their beverage in many different states.... [tags: Coca-Cola, Cola, The Coca-Cola Company]
2300 words (6.6 pages)
- Schindler’s List, Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, and Jurassic Park, notable movies all directed by the inspiring person; Steven Spielberg. He even produced the Transformers series. No one really knows who Steven Spielberg really is, however, everyone is familiar with the movies he has produced and directed. Steven Spielberg was born December 18, 1946 in Cincinnati, Ohio.2 “To deal with stress he would make movies which would be his shield against bullies at school, trouble at home, and any issues he dealt with.”1 He was the oldest child of three sisters.... [tags: movies, entertainment, inspiration]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Company G, the industry’s highest regarded electronics and appliance company is happy to announce a product in our new high end line. Our new line is of the highest quality Company G has ever designed and has proven to be the most dependable keeping in line with our standards. Our new product, the Nuke Elite Microwave, will allow the target market we are looking at to have a beautiful microwave with the dependability from Company G while having high quality connectivity to digital devices. With built in Bluetooth technology, you can cook in style and have a more enjoyable experience doing it.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research, Bluetooth]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- Job Analysis Prior to any job being created, an analysis must be conducted. Thus, the completion of this analysis will provide the employer and employees with the significant aspects that are attributed to the creation of the respective job. Some of the significant aspects that the analysis would include are, but not limited, the essential functions (tasks) of the job, to the tools and resources required to perform the job, and its working conditions. All in all, this job analysis’ goal is to elucidate the ideal candidate for the job from the employer’s perspective through the two criteria: job description and person (job) specification.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Job description]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- In this paper I will summarize Merton’s description of the rewards system of science. I will be exploring the unasked question, “What should a good rewards system look like?” I make a normative proposition, based on utility, that we ought to completely separate the laboratories and businesses that provide the tools for scientists from the scientists themselves. I envision a style of science that allows individuals and teams of scientists to engage in open-source science that allows them to contract out their skills to particular institutions and groups that need a scientific service.... [tags: recognition, morals of scientists]
2097 words (6 pages)
- Verstraete & Laffitte, (2011) on their part argue that the term business model; which has been widely used, still has a vague meaning which only drives more questions on its limits, meaning and lifespan. According to Osterwalder & Pigneur, (2013) a business model is a description of the rationale of how a company creates, delivers and captures value. This only epitomizes the tip of the iceberg; a business model cannot fully be described without the nine basic building blocks that are used to show the logic through which the companies intend to make money.... [tags: a description of a company's rationale]
928 words (2.7 pages)
- Assessment-1875 Task 1 1.1.1: - Methods • Accounting records and prepares and maintains compliance with the standard used in the appropriate accounts. • Take control of all collected and given to see that all transactions by double-double-entry book. • Checks and balances in the control is sufficient to ensure that the data cross-referenced. • Every month we have to pay to have all fees and bank reconciliation. This will give you enough time to focus on the banking supervision • The development of an organizational culture of work and honesty in the workplace.... [tags: Balance sheet, Asset, Cheque, Liability]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- Jessica Nelson found her young son watching videos on YouTube one day. These were videos of Youtubers unboxing toys. Her son continued to watch the videos the following day. The "unboxing" phenomena Jessica and her son had discovered is very popular on YouTube. YouTube reported that videos unveiling products have been viewed over 1.1 billion times, totaling approximately 60 million hours. YouTubers remove items from their boxes and explain the products for their viewers. Big companies have sponsored some of these YouTubers, sending them free items to feature in their videos.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, The Walt Disney Company]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- CC Leadership in Charlie Company has subjected the study room and day room to many changes in the time since Cadet Candidate Basic Training ended. What once was a place to relax, during the weekends and sometimes weekdays, has now become a reoccurring problem. Ever since Charlie Company gained its privileges, the CCs in the company have had a slippery slope of disregarding standards, decency, and cleanliness. The day rooms and study rooms are a mess. There is a better solution to the problem than having the rooms closed or restricted.... [tags: The essay concerns a specific, uncommon company.]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- The inspirations from the past has led to great works of art and architecture. When the United States of America were building Washington D.C architects and designers sought inspiration from ancient greece and rome because their ideologies represented harmony, order, and freedom. Ancient rome passed down the artistic, philosophical, and spiritual legacy. One of its significant influence was on religion, reforming the future of western culture through christianity. Christianity was declared the official religion of the Roman Empire by Emperor Constantine.... [tags: Roman Empire, Ancient Rome, Rome, Augustus]
705 words (2 pages)