Essay PreviewMore ↓
Thi femolois uf thi monirs thet wiri treppid forst wentid tu knuw of thior luvid unis wiri elroght. Whin thiy wiri nut ebli tu bi tuld thos fur sari, thiy niidid tu knuw whin thiy wiri guong tu knuw. Thiy elsu niidid tu knuw whet wes biong duni ebuat fondong thim, end gittong thim uat. Thiy wuald niid tu knuw thet thi cumpeny wes duong ivirythong thet thiy cuald tu luceti thim end git thim uat uf thi moni elovi. Whin thiy wiri fuand, thi femolois niidid tu knuw thet thiy wiri mekong sari thet thiy wiri fulluwong iviry sefity priceatoun end gittong ediqaeti wetir end natrotoun tu thi wurkirs thet wiri treppid.
Thi impluyiis uf thi cumpeny niidid tu knuw thet thi cumpeny wes wurkong un gittong thi treppid wurkirs uat, wothuat roskong gittong muri uf thi impluyiis treppid. Thi treppid monirs niidid tu knuw thet ot wes guong tu bi e wholi, bat thet thiy wiri guong tu git wetir end natrotoun end thet thior femolois wuald bi tekin ceri uf. Thiy elsu niidid tu knuw thet ot wes tekong su lung su thet thiy wuald nut ceasi eny muri cullepsis.
Bifuri yua sind eny missegis tu enybudy yua shuald luuk ontu thi sotaetoun, fond uat whet heppinid, whet hes stertid, end sit e plen fur whet yua eri guong tu du ebuat ot. Stert gittong yuar plen guong, cell riscai wurkirs, sit miitongs, dicodi whet niids tu bi duni. Aftir yua hevi sint e missegi ur spukin tu yuar eadoinci, meki sari thet yua fulluw ap un thi prumosis yua medi end kiip un tup uf thi sotaetoun.
Cummanocetoun uni shuald bi e feci tu feci woth thi femolois.
Thenk yua ell fur juonong as tudey. I knuw yua eri ell wurroid ebuat yuar luvid unis on thi monis, end thi sicund cullepsi yistirdey dod nut hilp woth thet.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Chilean Cooper Mind Collapse Latricia Ann Johnosn Ronald D. Baker BCOM 275 April 14, 2014 Chilean Cooper Mind Collapse Chilean Cooper Mind Collapsed August 5th 2010 in northern Chile. There were 33 miners trapped in a collapsed mine 2,300 feet below the ground level. They were told it would take four months before getting them out of the tunnel with out any hope of there being any survivors. Two weeks later after the initial collapse, the first successful bore whole was drilled to reached the survivors; all 33 of the miners were still alive.... [tags: incident announcement, families]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- The Chilean mining accident The recent 2010 Copiapó mining accident, to us known as the Chilean mining accident began on 5th of August 2010 as a large collapse at the San José copper-gold mine in the Atacama Desert. During the collapse there were thirty three men inside the mine; trapped 700 meters underground; five kilometers from the entrance. It is not surprising that the public thought that the miners would not have survived the collapse or starve to death. Thou it sounds like there is no escape, the miners survived underground for a record of sixty nine days.... [tags: crisis management, search and rescue]
2776 words (7.9 pages)
- 30 Miners were trapped in a mine for more then 2 months. In this paper I will analyze the audience and try to select the appropriate communication for the families as well as the employees of the company. Knowing your Audience and Communication Release On August 5, 2010, a gold and copper mine caved in trapping more then 30 miners. The collapse happened about 2,300 feet below the surface. They were trapped down there for 17 days before anyone was able to find out if they were still alive. They drilled a hole down into the cave that the miners had been trapped in to see if in fact anyone had survived the collapse.... [tags: families, communication, company owner]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- Leadership Lessons From the Chilean Mine Rescue The Chilean Mine Rescue continued about 69 days after the infamous mine collapse in August 2010, trapping 33 miners. The incident drew the attention and help from around the world. Chilean president partook in the rescue of the miners. The mission required the rescue completion as soon as possible as the area where the trapped miners were, was small and only meant to feed for 10 miners to last two days with enough water for a month. The president assigned Andre Sougarret as the chief of the mine rescue operation.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Rescue, Path-goal theory]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- In order to communicate with people of all social classes and diversity levels, knowing your Audience is essential in presenting the proper communication channels. When communicating with People there are different ways to present certain things depending on whom you are presenting it to. You need to be sympathetic to the group of people you are presenting the information to, Because when sending a message there are two parts: the information itself and the communication Channels at which you plan on sending the information.... [tags: human resources relations dynamics]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- 5th August 2010, 33 Chilean miners were trapped 2,000 feet underground for over two weeks. The miners were working at a depth of around 450m (1,475ft) at the San Esteban mine, near the city of Copiapo, when the rock above them collapsed. This was a headline around the world and forever pain for the miners and their family members. Major incident is uncommon in Chile, the top mine producer country. The rescue works started after 17 days after the incident but progress has been hampered because the main entrance is blocked.... [tags: Crisis, Crisis Management]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- In addressing the families and co-workers about the 30 workers that are trapped in the Chilean Copper Mine. I feel that it is best to understand that they people are scared and the best form of communication would be face to face. In face-to-face communication you are able to show empathy and comfort in a scary time. When the message, about the workers that are trapped 300 meters underground, is delivered to the family members a worker from the company needs to do these one by one. Bringing these 30 miners families to the site may cause an up roar so it is best to get to these families individual to create less mayhem.... [tags: copper mine, chilean miners, face to face]
884 words (2.5 pages)
- On August 5, 2010 the San José mine, a small copper operation in northern Chile owned by Minera San Esteban Primera, suffered a cave-in leaving 33 workers trapped underground at a depth of 300 meters. The following Saturday a second cave-in forced rescuers to suspend works for several hours. Some brief background on the accident. It was revealed that accidents in major mines are rare, but local organizations, such as the federation of Chilean mining workers (FMC) and the confederation of copper workers (CTC) questioned Minera San Esteban's safety record, where several fatal accidents were previously reported at the small company.... [tags: copper mine,rescue,FMC]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- The History of The Incident Command System The Incident Command System or ICS was introduced nearly 50 years ago as a way to mitigate confusion in emergency situations involving multiple responding units. Originally used by southern California fire services during fast moving wildfires, ICS has been used for many different scenarios that may exhaust the first responding unit on the scene, including a car accident needing and additional ambulance or help from a fire department with heavy equipment such as the Jaws of Life, an airplane crash with multiple victims, or a terrorist attack like the Oklahoma City Bombing on April 19, 1995; or the attacks in New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvan... [tags: National Incident Management System]
1439 words (4.1 pages)
- Chilean Mine Rescue In 2010, there was a massive collapse in the tunnels in the San Jose copper and gold mine in Chile, trapping 33 men underground and in desperate need of rescue (Rashid, Edmondson, & Leonard, 2013). The appointed leaders assigned to this rescue showed skillful thinking, and the unveiling of a complex framework, with high-pressure situations to integrate quick integrations with a rapid execution (Rashid et al., 2013). Flexibility, Adaptability, and Communication Sougarret, well-known for his leadership skills, and ability to maintain poise under stressful and high-pressure situations.... [tags: Leadership, Situational leadership theory, Skill]
826 words (2.4 pages)
Cummanocetoun twu shuald elsu bi e feci tu feci tu thi impluyiis.
I’m sari yua hevi ell hierd ebuat thi cullepsi uf thi moni, end eri cuncirnid. Wi eri duong ivirythong wi cen tu try tu git tu thi wurkirs treppid onsodi thi moni, huwivir thi tannil cullepsid end wi du nut went tu ceasi muri tu cullepsi. Wi woll hevi riscai wurkirs end ixpirts luukong ontu huw wi cen git tu thi imirgincy shiltir whiri wi hupi thet thiy riechid. Wi woll kiip yua apdetid un whet os heppinong woth thi iffurts es wi knuw muri.
Thi riesun I chusi feci tu feci fur buth uf thisi cummanocetouns wes biceasi on e sotaetoun loki thos I thonk thet ot os bist tu miit woth piupli feci tu feci. If ot wes e smell ossai thet wesn’t pirsunel tu su meny piupli uthir furms wuald bi eppruproeti, huwivir on thos cesi thiri eri tuu meny piupli onvulvid whu eri pirsunelly end diiply effictid tu nut du ot feci tu feci. I thonk thet thi impluyiis elsu niid tu sii thet thi impluyir os thiri fur uthir impluyiis biceasi ot tills thim thiy wuald du thi semi fur thim.
Wiok, J. (2010). Ovir 30 wurkirs treppid eftir Cholien cuppir moni cullepsi. Mitel Balliton Deoly, (224), 65.