... middle of paper ...
...r a subject that he don’t even need to. Therefore, students who have the right to choose their own class schedule can avoid the problem. Meanwhile, they can maintain the grade of subjects that required by the universities without taking the subjects that are not need and may affect their grade. Some universities do have the minimum grade requirement of subjects for those who going to transfer to them. These show that the right of choosing class schedule is needed by the students to conduct their plans.
In addition, the students’ mental growth can be strengthened if they are given the right to choose their own class schedule. The full development of the human personality, the reinforcement of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms which are shall gain more attention by the education.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Students have different preferences or requirements in planning their time to make their purposes. This is one of my points to support that students should have the right to right to choose their own class schedule. Some people will prefer to attend class or study during the morning while there are some people like to attend evening or night classes. While they were studying in primary and secondary school, they didn’t have any choices or minor authority in choosing their study period. Studying in college is apart of life.... [tags: higher education, higher learning]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- A Gratifying Schedule for Everyone: An Analysis of February Break Everyone has their own individual opinion about what should be done about February break. Should Westport keep it or say goodbye to the old tradition. If you asked someone like Edward Abbey, He would say it is needed for kids to go travel and see new things. To go have a moment of seclusion from the outside world is what is really needed. He would say that it is a time that students could escape and go to their beautiful place. Whether it is atop a mountain or by the shore in the bahamas every person has that place in their mind of beauty and February break is a time that is needed for them to travel.... [tags: High school, Sleep, College, Weather]
1041 words (3 pages)
- ... While I frantically screened for the right door number and avoided the glares from the upper classmen to hide my embarrassment, I had finally arrived at my first class, Chemistry 101. I took my seat and neatly organized the required books for this class, an introduction to chemistry textbook and my lab manual, on the provided surface that was offered from the classroom desk. Being use to a smaller desk in high school, I deemed that college offered a more efficient amount of space. There was not a lot of material needed for this class but the little that was required had been an expense I recollected as I anticipated the start of my class.... [tags: High school, University, College]
1042 words (3 pages)
- ... After lunch players go to the weight room where they lift until one-thirty and then have an hour to fuel and recover before their meeting at two-thirty until three-thirty. Then the players go to practice from three-thirty to five-thirty which is followed by a half an hour of fuel and recovery period before the players go to dinner. After dinner, around seven-thirty the players go to a study hall where they spend the next two hours studying/receiving help for various classes (Hutchins: Florida Details).... [tags: High school, College]
1294 words (3.7 pages)
- Stoll 1 The issue of whether we should pay college athletes has been debated for a while now. It is an important topic because schools are making so much money off college sports and not giving their players any of it while most of them struggle to get through college financially. Even smaller schools that are in the NCAA have sports revenue upwards of 3 million dollars. Some people think that because they get to play sports for the school and get scholarships they shouldn’t get any of the millions of dollars some of the schools make.... [tags: College, High school, Football]
1380 words (3.9 pages)
- The scholarships given to college athletes are not sufficient enough to sustain them throughout the year, which is why I believe they should get paid and receive benefits. Student athletes, especially football and basketball players, play a major role in generating revenue for schools, businesses, coaches and the players do not see a penny. College athletes often do not have money in their pockets for extra food, clothes, housing and extracurricular activities. They also can potentially get dropped from their teams due to injury, leaving them incapable of paying for college.... [tags: college athletes, ncaa, scholarships]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- College is a time period where students find themselves learning and experiencing different situations, while in high school one does not offer individuals with such freedom. College life and high school life are two different worlds. It is an opinionated expression that one prefers that college is a better learning environment that high school. High school does not prepare students for the real life, as much as college does because college gives more opportunities. College is more academically stable than high school in a variety of ways, reason being that one allows to design their own schedule, being able to have more hands on experience, and the professors are more passionate of what the... [tags: schedule, experience, academics]
716 words (2 pages)
- ... In my opinion, this is the best form of help a student can get because they are going straight to the teacher, and who knows what the teacher wants better than the teacher himself, right. A student can go into the office just to ask a simple question before class to get some help with an assignment if needed. With this option, students and teachers can connect more easily and deal with any issues that may arise throughout a semester. Not everyone may need help, however clarification on an assignment or test question could make a difference between a point or a letter grade.... [tags: College, High school, University, Education]
1413 words (4 pages)
- ... We all fall into one of three categories: visional learners, audio learners, or tactical/(kinesthetic) learners. Visual learners need to see how something is performed to best understand it; this type of student might excel in online classes. Audio learners might learn best in a lecture class, where they can hear the professor explain the subject at hand. Then there are tactical learners, who might excel best in a science lab for example, because they need to interact and do things with their hands to best understand how something works (Clark).... [tags: University, Higher education, Education, College]
1801 words (5.1 pages)
- ... The knowledge you get from going to college 1. A college education opens the door to gain knowledge that high school does not give you. In college students obtain the knowledge of how to become more independent. For example, the students learn to choose their own class schedule, extracurricular activities, and how to organize your time. a. According to bigfuture.collegeboard.org in the article, Attending College: What It 's All About and Why It Matters from 2016, “College helps students develop into mature, responsible and independent adults” (Attending College, 2016) 2.... [tags: Higher education, High school, College]
863 words (2.5 pages)