This college education will result in dramatic life changes in so many positive ways, upon earning a college education and Associate 's Degree in Business and Accounting Administration at Independence University. It will open more income-making career opportunities and will help in becoming financially stable for the first time, resulting in having the means to provide for a beautiful daughter, named Makayla, who wants to be with her mommy, again. Most importantly of all of the many positive changes this will bring to my life is having the chance to grow as a person, as a mommy and as a successful businesswoman.
College graduates not only are more likely to earn a higher paying income, but are proven to have a full-time job unlike someone who did not graduate from college. Knowing these facts are very motivating to work hard and to continue education with the incentive of finally becoming financially stable for the first time, bringing hope for a light at the end of the tunnel!
I have experienced considerable...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... After that he became a ward of Jongintaba at the Great Place in Mqhekezweni. He went to school at Clarkebury Boarding Institute, Wesleyan College, University of Fort Hare, University of London, and University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. After that he started to become more of a leader. By becoming more of a leader he spoke out against Apartheid and how it was bad and that it needed to stop. After speaking out against Apartheid, he was put on jail. He was arrested in a countryside. He was charged with sabotage.... [tags: notorious world leaders]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- Personal Statement: College Throughout life, there are different interests that you discover and become passionate about. Many commit themselves to some sort of club or activity, especially through middle school and high school. Some of these activities or clubs, you may be participate in for the rest of your life or it could be a temporary thing. It shapes you as a person you are though without even realizing it, because it plays a huge factor in the people you hang out with and the things you enjoy doing.... [tags: High school, College, Extracurricular activity]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- Shapers of Education There have been countless numbers of men and women who have impacted the educational system and have helped it evolve. Today, the education system is more advanced than ever, technology alone, shows that this is fact. Looking at the work of the men that paved the road to the education of today is Thomas Jefferson, Horace Mann, John Dewey, and the Science and Math Education movement. These men had a strong sense of education, government, and a moral society. Thomas Jefferson came up with the bill called the More General Diffusion of Knowledge (1779) – To ensure that the citizens of America were educated, Thomas Jefferson proposed this plan to the Virginia legislature to p... [tags: Education, School, United States, Teacher]
706 words (2 pages)
- In this world is full of decisions to make some are hard to make or some are easy. The most important decision that I have found that is hard to make is the choice to continue our education. In this life is all about making decision between what is right or wrong for us. Most people want the easy life but that’s the wrong decision to choose because life will never come easy. Throughout my years I have seen a lot people who want it the easy life but in the end some ended up in a grave or asking for money in the street.... [tags: High school, College, Middle school, Education]
1402 words (4 pages)
- The reality of today’s job market is that well-paying blue collar jobs have rapidly become a thing of the past. To ensure financial stability and career development a college degree is now a necessity rather than an advantage. Statistics show that more high school students are entering college than ever before. The National Center for Education Statistics showed enrollment in colleges increasing 11% from 1990 to 2000 and then an incredible 37% between 2000 and 2010 ("Digest of education," 2012, Chapter 4).... [tags: associates and bachelors degree ]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- I am a student at Norco College and I see myself being an advocate for the “America’s College Promise Act”. I see this as a great opportunity for individuals to learn, grow and not have to worry about debt which is one of the biggest reasons why a lot of people do not attend college. A lot of the times people don’t have money to afford the fees the school require even when they are employed. Being a community college student who works part time to attend school full time I know how expensive it can be to be a student.... [tags: College, High school, Coming out, Education]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- There’s not many things more stressful than making major life decisions. For example, applying to college and worrying whether or not you are going to get accepted. College admission is a huge process that has you do so many different things, and just hope that the one person who is looking over everything thinks you’re good enough to be in that college. Even if you do get accepted then you have to worry about if you can get enough financial aid to even go to school. The process of admissions is a prime example of sovereign power.... [tags: High school, College, School, Education]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- The realm of technology is forever changing around us. In fact, North Americans have a tendency to think of themselves as the most technologically modern individuals on planet Earth (Reid 146). Yet, when it comes to including the latest forms of technology into our daily life, Finland is already ahead of us. This country has 5 million people and 3 million cell phones-this rate is 60 percent, which is more than twice the level of the United States (Reid 146). The use of cell phones has a huge impact on us socially.... [tags: Mobile phone, Text messaging, Rotary dial]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Sex Education in the United States Imagine stumbling through a very dark room, unsure of what is in there, but about to make a decision that could potentially change your life forever. This dark room and decision represent someone about to have sex for the first time, after having little knowledge on what sex truly is and the consequences that often times accompany it. Sexual education has been a very big issue for debate in schools all across America. Abstinence-only sex education is a type of instruction where students are taught solely to remain abstinent, which means waiting to have sex until marriage.... [tags: Teenage pregnancy, Sex education, Pregnancy]
1546 words (4.4 pages)
- Elementary Teaching The story of my search Thinking back to first grade may feel like forever ago, which to some people it was but for me not so much. Walking into Mrs. DeVries’ classroom on the first day of first grade still seems like yesterday, now i’m in my ending days of high school about to enter the real world. I would never of made it this far without the impact my teachers over the years have left on me. Teaching is a profession that everyone knows, without teachers none of us would go to school getting an education that leads to our futures.... [tags: Teacher, Education, History of education, School]
1202 words (3.4 pages)
- My Experience At The Fire Service At Maidstone. Wells Nhs Trust As A Health Care Assistant
- Critical Success Factors On It Project Management
- The Life Of A Slave Girl By Harriet Jacobs
- College Education At Independence University
- Hospital Ambulance ( 2013 ) Protocols
- Questions On Investments And Investment