I define myself as a student with high spirits of enthusiasm to learn and lead. I never had a satisfaction that can halt my education, since one goes keep on learning things, the need to learn more pop’s out. A person like me with high aim’s and aspirations always fetches to find a perfect platform to grab as much of knowledge as I can. In that process, I came across through a set of universities among which State University just caught my attention with its utmost emerging research and eminent faculty from across the globe.
In the very beginning of my academic pursuit, I realized that I am highly interested in the aspects of theoretical learning followed by a practical application and my exposure to the real world applications; reflected in my resume at my various projects with different applications servers is evident that my thirst of knowledge is not a little tiny one. With the intervention of computer, things turned out very simple to the common public on one hand and on the other hand, it is complex to the manufacturers and providers. I started my education at my hometown and been one among the brilliant and impulsive students in my class. Graduate my tenth grade at Nehru Niketan English Medium High School in my hometown. My interest towards the computers and their mechanism’s kept on increasing with my age, that drove me opt Mathematics, physics and chemistry in my intermediate and stood one among the talented students in my batch. Then it’s time to decide on what am going to build my career, and then my ever lasting interest on computers...
... middle of paper ...
...cal Health). In the project of patient portal I worked on Microsoft SQL server 2008, using ASP. Net, C#, HTML, and Microsoft visual studio 2010. Also worked among the coding team.
I got good enough skills to develop more such kind of technologies, which are really necessary, and those can satisfy the needs of consumers. My deep interest in your esteemed university is with a hope of getting the perfect platform to enhance my skills and develop the models, which improve the applications with human interface with the research-oriented techniques. State University would be the right place to quench my thirst for knowledge. Hope to see a positive reply from you all. I explained my pro’s and con’s where now it’s my turn to wait for the opportunity.
“ Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door”
– keyle Chandler.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Going to college had been Lucas’s dream since the sixth grade, but now that he is a senior, getting ready for college is harder than he had anticipated. His love for all things art related has been his sole motivator throughout high school, but now his dream is starting to feel confusing and impossible. After talking to his high school adviser, Lucas feels more confident in his past art class choices and about the next steps to come. Over the next few weeks he begins researching his options. Now, with all of the information he has gained, Lucas feels ready to proceed with his college plans.... [tags: High school, College]
747 words (2.1 pages)
- “If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability” – Henry Ford. I define myself as a student with high spirits of enthusiasm to learn and lead. I never had a satisfaction that can halt my education, since one goes keep on learning things, the need to learn more pop’s out. A person like me with high aim’s and aspirations always fetches to find a perfect platform to grab as much of knowledge as I can.... [tags: Sample Application Essay]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Findings: Through surveys and phone interviews with private and public high school counselors, a College Access and Success organization, independent advisors, and students and parents, I gathered some aspects of the college application process where independent college counselors often supplement the work of high school guidance offices: 1.) Individualized Guidance Per Jason Koebler (2011), a 2005 study by NACAC reports that 38 minutes is the average time of college advisement that most students receive from their guidance counselor per year.... [tags: High school, College, School counselor]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- Thinking back to my college application process, family resources, my education background, my surrounding peer and community, and different labels I received played important roles in my success of getting accepted into colleges. Just as discussed in the reading, Culture in Action, different cultures support different actions because some cultures already provide the resources one needs to succeed (Swidler 1986). I have always been grateful for my parent’s ability to provide me the opportunity to study in America, where they believe is the best place in the world to receive education.... [tags: High school, School, College, Education]
1048 words (3 pages)
- Rhetorical Situation is something that all writers do in order to summon an audience in their writing. When I think about my own writing, I think about how the rhetorical situation has helped shape my own writing, I can recall specific essays such as my college application that really exhibits how the rhetorical situation has helped me get my point across and shape my writing. Last year when I was applying to multiple colleges I had to write an essay that would show the people in admissions why I should be accepted into their school.... [tags: Essay, Writing, High school, Rhetoric]
1323 words (3.8 pages)
- I have always been inspired by the workings of chemistry and mathematics. My studies of these subjects have developed my understanding and have made me pursue my interest in these two topics. I want to take up chemistry as it involves a large amount of mathematics which I value and understand to be challenging, yet very enjoyable, as there is always an alternative route to obtain the answer. Additionally, I am drawn to the course because it is a mixture of all these exacting subjects, forming a degree that is very demanding and stimulating.... [tags: Math, Challenge]
556 words (1.6 pages)
- Penn Engineering’s interdisciplinary approach to education filled with penchant for invention, dedication to creating solutions to real problems around the world, commitment toward global citizenship, intellectual rigor, and bountiful resources will not only allow me to discover, develop, and deepen my multifaceted interests in engineering but also transform me into a socially aware engineer who is “without borders.” When I was sixteen years old, I met engineering for the first time. Rather than blushing from shyness, I was daunted by the challenge it held: constructing a physical model of the caspase-3 protein based on the atomic coordinate data and its alpha carbon backbone display on Jmol... [tags: Penn Engineering Program]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Then, one spring afternoon, my mom brung home an application for a summer job for youth. Instantly I rejected the application because I saw it had to do with farming. Weeks later, I realized again that I hated not having a source of money other than asking my mom who had always said no when I asked. So I reconsidered the application and ended up applying be a crew worker in "The Food Project." I had no idea that this would be the greatest choice of my youth. In the summer of 2011, I started The Food Project and with complete ignorance to what I would be doing.... [tags: rewarding, purpose, farm, work]
524 words (1.5 pages)
- The College Board is a testing company founded in 1900 by Harvard and 11 other universities. The College Board was originally intended to allow students to be evaluated on their intellectual merit instead of their family connections and networks (Lorin 1). The College Board is considered a not-for-profit, but in the last decade has boosted fees to create a surplus in revenues. The College Board has expanded its revenues by increasing fees on students, introducing the Advanced Placement (AP) program, sending scores and other paperwork for students, and even selling the names and personal information of test-takers.... [tags: college, application, testing, education, students]
976 words (2.8 pages)
- I am not a Martin Luther King, devoted to a movement, or a Christopher Columbus, devoted to a quest, or a Leonardo di Vinci, devoted to an image. Yet everyone needs some devotion in his life. I am a musician, a daughter, a Christian, a traveler, a sister, a friend, an animal lover, a writer, and many things besides. The biggest dilemma for me is finding ways to fuse these different parts of myself into a recognizable person. I would need several lifetimes to pursue all of my dreams individually, so they must become one dream, one working vessel of passion.... [tags: essays research papers]
481 words (1.4 pages)