By applying the cloud computing in Malaysia Higher Educational Institution, it will lead to the business entrepreneur as the web-based application has the variety of function inside it. Instead of having the variety function and application needed, the web based application also consist of new advertisement update for those of doing the business and it will increase the profits of users involve. So, the web based application is not only establish the education institution, but it also can increase the profits follow the rules and regulation of each university or college.
As the cloud computing developed the set of network within department in educational institution, the infrastructure of the university will establish because of increasing operational efficiency and focus resources on services that are institutional differentiators. By implementing the cloud computing in educational institution, it can establish the infrastructure of the college or university by the systematic network that have been developed through the variety combination of software needed spread by the cloud for each department or faculty in institution. Thus, when all variety software have been combine to a cloud, it become more systematic to manage the system without no need to upgrade variety software of each PC in each department that indirectly increase cost. It show, ...
... middle of paper ...
...tion and indirectly can increase the number of educational institution to apply cloud computing and to stay competitive with educational institutions in Malaysia.
Furthermore, the management of Higher educational can have the guidance from the establish organization in order to apply the cloud computing. They can have fully consultant from IT Company or any well establish organization that exist in the market. Hence, it will help them easily implementing the cloud system instead of using the traditional method of installation software to the desktop PC.
In addition, in order to apply the cloud computing in higher educational institution, the government should encourage them with the cost support to develop the new web based application. It is because, not all Higher Educational have the well enough cost in order to apply the cloud computing to their organization.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The IT world is still moving forward. Innovations are not only in new modern hardware, but also in software and of course in improving services and processes that are ensured by IT area. This work deals with the question of future IT development in SolveIT primarily with Cloud Computing. It describes the current company situation and possible solutions. It shows positives and negatives of Cloud Computing and its impact on SolveIT. Work also contains brief description of how effects cloud computing environment and how can be beneficial for business.... [tags: IT Wrold, Innovations, Modern Hardware]
1722 words (4.9 pages)
- The two videos’ main topic is Keynote Ginni Rometty’s speech about IBM Watson and the impact of cognitive computing. The video role is Keynote Ginni Rometty who is IBM company CEO. Summarize her speech; I can understand three impacts about Watson, which are the AI for business, Watson cognitive computing change enterprise and Watson transforming industries. Firstly, Watson is a good AI platform for business. According to Watson being impacted many people through shopping, weather, education, and medicine and so on.... [tags: General Motors, Automotive industry, Chevrolet]
998 words (2.9 pages)
- Abstract - Cloud storage provides users to easily store their data and enjoy the cloud applications need not install in local hardware and software system. In cloud computing, data is moved to a remotely located cloud server. Many users place their data in the cloud and so data integrity is very important issue in cloud storage. In this paper a flexible distributed storage auditing mechanism, using the homomorphism token and distributed erasure coded data and it support to ensure the correctness and availability of users’ data in the cloud.... [tags: Cloud computing, Data management]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- Is your mind cluttered with precious memories and brilliant ideas. Why not store it in the cloud. In the beginning were humans and humans were computers. Even a simple mathematical calculation and a tiny storage of data would consume huge processing power of the human brain. With the passage of time, crunching of information became simpler with the advent of computers and storage of information became easier with the introduction of cloud services but these developments threaten the way humans live and work.... [tags: cloud computing, www]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- Cloud computing security or cloud security is a growing sub-domain of network security, computer security and more broadly information security. It refers to a set politics, technologies and controls deployed to protect the data, applications and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing. Cloud computing importance is increasing and gaining scientific attention and industrial communities. Cloud computing is one among the top 10 most important technologies and with a better prospect in successful companies and organizations.... [tags: cloud computing, cloud security, private cloud]
1446 words (4.1 pages)
- 1. Introduction Global cloud computing market is expected to grow rapidly due to its efficiency and innovativeness. This technology has been regarded as one of the top priorities for businesses to be efficient in terms of cost cutting, resource utilisation, employee communication, etc (Carcary, 2014). It is forecasted by Analyst group Forrester that the cloud computing market is predicted to increase from £22.5bn in 2011 to approximately £96.6bn by 2020. The definition of cloud computing from US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is one of the most widely and frequently known; “A model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of confi... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Explain how the implementation of cloud computing relates to an organisations strategy and how it could affect a company’s value chain. Use a recent announcement by a company to illustrate your explanation. Present your answer in essay format (word guide 1000 - 1200 words). = Cloud computing refers to both the applications delivered as services over the Internet and the hardware and systems software in the data centers that provide those services (Armbrust et al., 2010). The advantages of cloud computing include remote access to data and services, Software as a service (SaaS) Business models, remove internal costs with managed services, enjoy easy up scaling of data requirements Advantag... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service, Risk]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Amazon is constantly searching for opportunities to meet their needs of their customers. They are centered around the customer problem, how the current solutions fail, and how the new product will blow away existing solutions. Amazon has maintained a strategic focus of staying true to what it’s founder, Jeff Bezos, says are customer constants (Mochari, n.d.). Customers are going to continue to want low prices, quick delivery, and a vast selection. Amazon is targeting a gigantic market and it is growing faster than any of its competitors.... [tags: Mattel, Toy, Cloud computing, Barbie]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Cloud Computing 1. Cloud Computing Defined Cloud computing is defined to be the use of computer programs and applications, to access information, storage, that is not stored locally on a computer’s hard drive, but rather over the Internet. There are five defining characteristics to cloud computing. Cloud computing allows users to have almost no interaction with the service provider. For example, when we use Google Drive, a web application similar to Microsoft Office, we can do so without ever having to contact the service provider, Google.... [tags: Cloud Computing Defined, Computer Programs]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- Discussion 2.1 Definition of Cloud Computing Cloud computing are functions that are provided as a service. Cloud computing is a form where Input and Output(I/O) operations take place in terminal device such as workstations, smartphones, tablets. However, information analysis, processing, storage, management and distribution of operations takes place in the third space called the cloud. Software and data are typically stored on the server in the cloud. However, the users only have their device as temporary storage for the duration of use.... [tags: definition, cloud computing, services]
1887 words (5.4 pages)