Cloud Technology is creating many jobs due to its implementation at most of the institutions such as the schools, companies, and even the government. This is to save expenses while increasing the overall efficiency and quality of their services. This will led to the formation of various additional services such as course instructions and certifications at educational institutions, and new companies to ensure the safety of cloud, thus creating more jobs.
Even though its critics claim that this technology is decreasing the amount of jobs present in this field, but they fail to notice that the same amount of jobs are required to run the cloud technology and even more are created due to many of the cloud’s additional maintenance requirements.
This is properly verified through many of the surveys including those of Microsoft which suggest that a large percentage of the hiring conducted by many tech companies are due to the Cloud Technology. The value of this market is also predicted to increase by six times its current value.
As most people are aware of, there are various possibil...
... middle of paper ...
...T Workforce."ZDNet.com. 2011. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 19 Feb. 2014.
Stallman, Richard M. "Cloud Computing Threatens User Freedom and Should Be Avoided." Technology and the Cloud. Ed. David Haugen and Susan Musser. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2013. At Issue. Rpt. from "What Does that Server Really Serve?" Boston Review (18 Mar. 2010). Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 19 Feb. 2014.
"Year for business to look to the heavens - PREDICTIONS 2014 -." Australian [National, Australia] 25 Feb. 2014: 27. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 2 Mar. 2014.
McClure, David. "Federal Policy Fosters Government Adoption of Secure Cloud Computing." Technology and the Cloud. Ed. David Haugen and Susan Musser. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2013. At Issue. Rpt. from "Cloud Computing: What Are the Security Implications." 2011. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 2 Mar. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abstract - Cloud storage provides users to easily store their data and enjoy the cloud applications need not install in local hardware and software system. In cloud computing, data is moved to a remotely located cloud server. Many users place their data in the cloud and so data integrity is very important issue in cloud storage. In this paper a flexible distributed storage auditing mechanism, using the homomorphism token and distributed erasure coded data and it support to ensure the correctness and availability of users’ data in the cloud.... [tags: Cloud computing, Data management]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- Cloud computing security or cloud security is a growing sub-domain of network security, computer security and more broadly information security. It refers to a set politics, technologies and controls deployed to protect the data, applications and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing. Cloud computing importance is increasing and gaining scientific attention and industrial communities. Cloud computing is one among the top 10 most important technologies and with a better prospect in successful companies and organizations.... [tags: cloud computing, cloud security, private cloud]
1446 words (4.1 pages)
- 1. Introduction Global cloud computing market is expected to grow rapidly due to its efficiency and innovativeness. This technology has been regarded as one of the top priorities for businesses to be efficient in terms of cost cutting, resource utilisation, employee communication, etc (Carcary, 2014). It is forecasted by Analyst group Forrester that the cloud computing market is predicted to increase from £22.5bn in 2011 to approximately £96.6bn by 2020. The definition of cloud computing from US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is one of the most widely and frequently known; “A model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of confi... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Explain how the implementation of cloud computing relates to an organisations strategy and how it could affect a company’s value chain. Use a recent announcement by a company to illustrate your explanation. Present your answer in essay format (word guide 1000 - 1200 words). = Cloud computing refers to both the applications delivered as services over the Internet and the hardware and systems software in the data centers that provide those services (Armbrust et al., 2010). The advantages of cloud computing include remote access to data and services, Software as a service (SaaS) Business models, remove internal costs with managed services, enjoy easy up scaling of data requirements Advantag... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service, Risk]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Amazon is constantly searching for opportunities to meet their needs of their customers. They are centered around the customer problem, how the current solutions fail, and how the new product will blow away existing solutions. Amazon has maintained a strategic focus of staying true to what it’s founder, Jeff Bezos, says are customer constants (Mochari, n.d.). Customers are going to continue to want low prices, quick delivery, and a vast selection. Amazon is targeting a gigantic market and it is growing faster than any of its competitors.... [tags: Mattel, Toy, Cloud computing, Barbie]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Cloud Computing 1. Cloud Computing Defined Cloud computing is defined to be the use of computer programs and applications, to access information, storage, that is not stored locally on a computer’s hard drive, but rather over the Internet. There are five defining characteristics to cloud computing. Cloud computing allows users to have almost no interaction with the service provider. For example, when we use Google Drive, a web application similar to Microsoft Office, we can do so without ever having to contact the service provider, Google.... [tags: Cloud Computing Defined, Computer Programs]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- Is your mind cluttered with precious memories and brilliant ideas. Why not store it in the cloud. In the beginning were humans and humans were computers. Even a simple mathematical calculation and a tiny storage of data would consume huge processing power of the human brain. With the passage of time, crunching of information became simpler with the advent of computers and storage of information became easier with the introduction of cloud services but these developments threaten the way humans live and work.... [tags: cloud computing, www]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- Discussion 2.1 Definition of Cloud Computing Cloud computing are functions that are provided as a service. Cloud computing is a form where Input and Output(I/O) operations take place in terminal device such as workstations, smartphones, tablets. However, information analysis, processing, storage, management and distribution of operations takes place in the third space called the cloud. Software and data are typically stored on the server in the cloud. However, the users only have their device as temporary storage for the duration of use.... [tags: definition, cloud computing, services]
1887 words (5.4 pages)
- At first glance “The Cloud” appears to be magical but like a visit to “The Great and Powerful OZ’ when you look deeper you find that there is more to it behind the curtain. The cloud is not magic; it is actually a real delivery system with a structure that makes the whole thing work. Cloud computing is defined by the Investopedia online dictionary as a model for delivering data and software stored in servers that is retrieved from the internet through web-based tools and applications, rather than a direct connection to a server.... [tags: The Cloud]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), cloud computing is referred to as a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configuration computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. The following paper will discuss the meaning of cloud computing, the major providers, benefits of adoption, pitfalls of adoption, current trends in the business community, and current application within the business community.... [tags: Cloud Services]
2148 words (6.1 pages)