A Hard Day’s Night
If you were really lucky, evaluation scores were being tracked in a spreadsheet, but more often than not they were scored on printed forms, transposed into something else and printed on a Dot Matrix printer. Measuring and tracking trends for agent improvement, compliance items, and first call resolution often meant lots of arithmetic (on an actual calculator) and time spent compiling in...
... middle of paper ...
...dget if you find the right technology partner(s).
Ticket to Ride
With the growing ubiquity of Speech Analytics software in the contact center industry, you can be sure that if you’re not using it, you have competitors who are. More importantly, if you’re not using it you’re not gathering statistically valid sample sizes of data from interactions with your customers. The level of performance analytics that you’re not able to produce is being used by other companies to gain a competitive advantage against you. Similarly, if you’re not listening and quantifying what your customers are telling you the opportunity to make noticeable improvements is more than likely driven by complaints. But why let things become sour for your customers before you react? The Quality Management train is at your station and the ticket is in your hands, jump on board and reap the benefits!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- At first glance “The Cloud” appears to be magical but like a visit to “The Great and Powerful OZ’ when you look deeper you find that there is more to it behind the curtain. The cloud is not magic; it is actually a real delivery system with a structure that makes the whole thing work. Cloud computing is defined by the Investopedia online dictionary as a model for delivering data and software stored in servers that is retrieved from the internet through web-based tools and applications, rather than a direct connection to a server.... [tags: The Cloud]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Cloud computing security or cloud security is a growing sub-domain of network security, computer security and more broadly information security. It refers to a set politics, technologies and controls deployed to protect the data, applications and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing. Cloud computing importance is increasing and gaining scientific attention and industrial communities. Cloud computing is one among the top 10 most important technologies and with a better prospect in successful companies and organizations.... [tags: cloud computing, cloud security, private cloud]
1446 words (4.1 pages)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) The idea behind using SaaS applications is to pay as you go which will only increase in terms of cost depending on the user. In addition, this model does not require of the user to use any hardware. Instead, this software model can run over an existing Internet access. The only thing the user would have to worry about is to change firewall settings to allow the SaaS application to run smoothly. As mentioned in the phase 2 live chat, a typical software application on a Microsoft disk, will need hardware to be installed.... [tags: Cloud computing, Computer software]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- Cloud Computing: What We Should Know. Cloud computing gives new career opportunities for us. In other words, we need to develop new skills that can fulfill our career opportunities. Companies that gives jobs in consideration of cloud computing want to train us about the future opportunities so that they can recall more departments staff and skills ahead. Chief Information Officers (CIO) who want to generate more profit or say income from IT, they have to be in the top positions of cloud skills training and to build departments for their IT staff.... [tags: Cloud computing, Everything as a service]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- ... SaaS budget Allocation On-premise Software IT budget allocation SaaS model IT budget allocation Source: (Software-as- a-Service Executive Council, 2006) Accountability of SaaS SaaS model provides great accountability to companies since it is a subscription based model. The SaaS vendors take every responsibility in updating and upgrading the software to provide better services to its client motivated by recurring subscription. Companies who are customers can demand in case of service problems or outages as they have agreement.... [tags: cost benefit analysis]
3281 words (9.4 pages)
- Introduction To be competitive in business it requires a high level of adaptability among business offerings as well as an underlying agile IT infrastructure. Quick paced business requirements challenge the capabilities of their corresponding IT departments to deliver innovative solutions quickly and cheaply. Over the years, cloud computing has become and innovating solution for companies to use to keep pace with managing business needs and the corresponding IT requirements. One specific realm in cloud computing called Software as a Service (SaaS) is the notion where third party companies (such as SalesForce.com, Taleo, and NetSuite) provide powerful applications to meet business needs via t... [tags: Information Technology]
1968 words (5.6 pages)
- 1. Cloud Computing Cloud computing is becoming one of the key words of the IT industry. The cloud is a metaphor for the Internet or infrastructure of communication between the architectural components, based on an abstraction that hides the complexity of infrastructure. Each part of this infrastructure is provided as a service and they are normally allocated in data centres, using hardware shared computing and storage (Buyya et al. 2009b). To use the service, users need only take their machines operating system, browser and Internet access.... [tags: Information Technology ]
1620 words (4.6 pages)
- Cloud computing can be defined as: “a variety of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers connected through a real-time communication network such as the Internet.” Our understanding of cloud computing is distributed computing over a network with the ability to run a program or application on many connected computers at the same time. From our research we can describe Cloud computing as both a platform and a type of application. The Cloud computing platform offers, configures, reconfigures and provisions hardware and software services as needed.... [tags: platform, application, technology, virtualization]
3090 words (8.8 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Cloud computing has boost a large amount of interest in the IT industry. The market research and analysis firm IDC suggests that the market for cloud computing services was $16bn in 2008 and will rise to $42bn/year by 2012 (Chhabra, Verma & Taneja, 2010) .The era of cloud computing introduces a new dimension for Enterprises. The academia and research worlds have developed a keen interest into challenges and issues introduced by this relatively new concept (Sriram & Khajeh-Hosseini, 2009).... [tags: Information Technology, Data, Security]
2060 words (5.9 pages)
- ... As mentioned in the existing system through many solutions and TPA can do with the auditing process by verifying blocks of the files to check the integrity of files stored by a remote server who provides the service without any knowledge of the actual data contents by comparing each in the batch auditing manner. It has three phases: initialization, verification, and extraction for authentication we use the Encryption along with the block wise verifiability to maintain the local copy of data.... [tags: client data integrity, system design]
2069 words (5.9 pages)