Is the clone ever better than the original? In most cases, there are defects and problems with that clone. “...some 25 percent of cloned animals have overt problems,...(according to Robert Lanza, Advanced Cell Technology, article of a website)”. This is one out of four animal clonings; that is way too many. If people were cloning humans, imagine what it would be like. Lanza later says, “Attempting to clone a human would be so risky (Robert Lanza, Advanced Cell Technology, article of a website)”. Cloning is very unstable, “For every 100 experiments only one, two, or if lucky, perhaps three appear to produce a viable offspring in surrogate mothers (American Medical Association, website article)” as well as harmful,"Cloning also requires subjecting young women to the significant health risk of ovarian hyperstimulation, juicing them
up with hormones to harvest numerous eggs and risking their health and life in the process… (PR Newswire US....
... middle of paper ...
... "Can you clone a soul?"
(Medicine 's Brave New World; 2001, p76, 16p, 1 Black and White Photograph, 1 Diagram)”. Boundaries are meant for a reason and cloning is crossing a boundary.
What have we learned from the novel Frankenstein? To sum it up, it never pays to interfere with what is God’s work. The reproduction of things are set in an order. If people start messing with one thing, they will mess with another, and then another. People will never be satisfied, they will always want to change something because they will have a sense of power. Where will it end? It is not the right thing to clone humans, or even animals; God cannot be replaced. Too many people could get majorly hurt or killed; it’s too much of a risk.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When considering all that I have learned from this course, nothing in particular really stands out. I consider this to be a good thing, because literally everything I have learned has been impactful and I can certainly say that I have learned a lot from this course. Every, tiny granule of information has stood out. I’ve learned things that I didn’t even know existed, refreshed my memory with topics that have been presented to me before, and this course has especially challenged me to think outside the box and truly dive deep into my faith and its meaning.... [tags: Jesus, Bible, New Testament, Christianity]
1935 words (5.5 pages)
A Comparison Study of Factors Influencing Consumers Purchase Intention Towards Original and Counterfeit Products
- Introduction As many studies and researches evaluating factors influencing consumers purchase intention towards original and counterfeit products, there may be slight differences in the result regarding the condition of the consumer, country and also manufacturer at that time. This comparison study will analyze what are the differences in the result between three articles published in international journal and the author’s group findings. Behavioral Loyalty and Attitudinal Loyalty: Malaysian’s Intention on Counterfeit Clothing and Footwear (Annie Ng Cheng San & Choy Johnn Yee in year 2012) The study is actually aiming to see the impact of brand loyalty, which is by na... [tags: original, counerfeit, products, loyalty]
1376 words (3.9 pages)
- Video games are games that allows interaction with one user playing against the system or two or more players against each other on a video screen such as a TV or computer monitor. Video games are good ways to understand and master skills in the game. When comparing Madden and 2k, the two games are very similar in a way such as, they are both a physical sport. They are both controlled by a person behind an analog stick. The games have some of the similar controls. The games are very effective in our youth lives.... [tags: Game, Play, Games, Play]
709 words (2 pages)
- I woke up to a familiar pitter-pattering down the halls and knew instantly that this was going to be a good day, or at least I was going to make it a good day. I quickly got out of bed and dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before running out into the hallway to find Lilly. When I got out there, she was already halfway down the stairs. I waited for her get all the way because she wouldn’t hear me coming up behind her. I bolted down the stairs and scooped her up off of the ground and into my arms.... [tags: 2007 singles, Debut albums, Press Play, Eye color]
1802 words (5.1 pages)
- When I first heard that we were going to be writing a digital essay, to be honest, I had no idea what that meant. I never knew or realized that a PowerPoint can be considered an essay. Then, to top it off, I found out this was going to be done in groups. I didn’t really know how to feel about this. It can be both a good thing and bad thing working in groups. It can be good, because I feel like it is not as much as a work load on yourself. It can also be bad because you have the chance of getting into a group that does not really care, or put effort into their work.... [tags: Thought, Thing, Mind, Leadership]
1284 words (3.7 pages)
- The film industry suffers from ups and downs. The industry itself is always making new things happen from older ideas. The remaking of classic films has become a common thing; however, some are remade very poorly. The film industry decided to remake the film “The thing”. The film is a very unique remake because it acts as a prequel to the original film. The original film was made in 1982 and the remake was made in 2011. The original film was a very unique horror film, and so was the remake. These films both share similar stories, as well as the remakes little twist to the original story.... [tags: Film, Horror film, Horror, Psychoanalysis]
2030 words (5.8 pages)
- Language is a part of culture and it’s the way we communicate with each other; this is a sacred thing that should be respected across cultures. The ban on bilingual education is inherently racist. People that are for proposition 227 can give many valid sounding reasons that this bill is a good idea, but it is not. When you dig deeper into the facts, there is literally no reason that bilingual education is a bad thing. People are afraid of change and they fear that as Spanish becomes more widely used, English will somehow fade away.... [tags: Spanish language, Culture, Language]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Encryption Ever since human beings have attempted to send an important message from one point, or person, to another, the need for encryption has been around. This has never been more important than in today’s highly technical society. With the advent of the internet, cloud computing, smart phones, on-line shopping, on-line banking and the entire world of technology that we live in today encryption has never been more important than it is today. Whether you are encrypting your personal computer or fortifying your business networks, if you take certain precautions, you can better protect that which is most important to you or your business.... [tags: Cryptography, Encryption, Pretty Good Privacy]
1620 words (4.6 pages)
- Things started off good, like in the beginning of all relationships. Brandon and I met my senior year in high school. Brandon would ignore me for days. He would get mad at me if I didn’t do what he told me, right then. I never had any time to myself to grow as a person, not a slave. I should have seen the signs in the beginning, but I was young and stupid. After four long years of heartbreaks and fighting, I couldn’t take it any more, so I left him. I couldn’t stand being in a loveless relationship for the rest of my life.... [tags: Love, Debut albums, 2009 singles, 2006 singles]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- Original Writing The demented look on his face said it all. Faint glances spread all four walls of the room. They waited until they were allowed into the interview room. No one knew what was going to escape his mouth. They slowly entered the room where he sat.... [tags: Papers]
524 words (1.5 pages)