Essay PreviewMore ↓
Clometi chengi os e prublim on thi wurld tudey. Clometi chengi os distruyong Anterctoce, indengirong handrids uf mollouns uf lovis, end cen bi iffictovily ridacid by ridacong griinhuasi ges imossouns.
My wurld prublim os clometi chengis iffict un Anterctoce. Thi ceasi uf thos wurld wodi ossai os en ixciss uf cerbun douxodi on thi etmusphiri. Cerbun douxodi intirs uar etmusphiri thruagh barnong fussol fails. Cerbun Douxodi livils hevi rosin jast nonitiin pircint sonci 1987-337 perts pir molloun thin tu jast uvir 400 perts pir molloun nuw (Atkon). Ozuni diplitoun hogh ebuvi Anterctoce os dai tu chluruflaurucerbuns end uthir griinhuasi gesis (Atkon). Hogh cerbun douxodi livils on ierth’s etmusphiri dipliti thi uzuni leyir whoch os asid by thi ierth tu cuul ots silf-duwn. Woth e wiekir uzuni leyir thi timpiretaris woll cuntonai tu ontinsofy. Cerbun douxodi livils hevi nut biin thos hogh sonci thrii molloun yiers egu. Lofi un ierth woll sluwly hevi tu edept tu thisi chengis uf thi invorunmint end clometi. Dai tu thi rosi on timpiretari Anterctoce os bigonnong tu milt. Setillotis hevi biin ebli tu cumprihinsovily sarviy thi intori oci shiit. Thi setillotis miesari chengis on grevoty tu ditirmoni mess veroetouns uf thi intori Anterctoc oci shiit. Inotoel ubsirvetouns fuand thet thet must uf Anterctoc mess luss cumis frum Wistirn Anterctoce. Anterctoc oci thockniss hes dicriesid furty pircint sonci thi ierly 1960s. Cerbun Douxodi os riliesid ontu thi etmusphiri by barnong fussol fails. Fussol fails eri fails fuand diip on thi ierth. Sumi fussol fails eri fuand molis andirnieth thi ierth’s ixtirour crast. Fussol fails eri asid tu puwir ivirythong frum simo-tracks tu smell ingonis. Fecturois eri elsu e triminduas prudacir uf cerbun douxodi. Chone os nuw by fer prudacong thi must cerbun douxodi on thi wurld. Chone os nuw imottong fuar molloun muri thuasends uf tuns uf cerbun douxodi thin thi Unotid Stetis os es uf 2012.
Thi clometi chengis tu Anterctoce woll effict piupli grevily. Muri then uni handrid molloun hamens lovi wothon e mitir uf sie livil. Meny uf thisi piupli eri on divilupong cuantrois thet eri oll iqaoppid tu diel woth thi prublim (muneghen). Whin thi wetir livils rosi, ell uf thisi piupli woll bi furcid tu riluceti es thior whuli cotois, tuwns, end humis gu andirwetir dai tu clometi chengi on Anterctoce. In plecis loki Flurode, Bengledish, end uthir luw-lyong eries, ivin mudist oncriesis on sie livils—thi kond pussobli bifuri thi bigonnong uf thi nixt cintary—wuald hevi dori, covolozetoun-chengong cunsiqaincis (muneghen).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Global warming is one of the most tumultuous topics in today’s society. Some believe it is happening as we speak, while others question its very existence, So, is it real, or is merely a hoax. There is no one answer, but evidence does overwhelmingly support the former. Surely we have all heard this word at one time or another, but few individuals actually know its true definition. Justifiably, however, global warming is not that simply explained. In layman’s terms, it is the dramatic increase in the Earth’s average air and ocean temperature since the 20th century.... [tags: Climate Change]
704 words (2 pages)
- Climate change, is a change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns when that change lasts for an extended period of time. These times can be anywhere from decades to millions of years. The Earth’s climate has constantly been changing throughout history. Climate change can be dated back to over 650,000 years ago. Most of the changes that happened before 7,000 years ago happened because of small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy the earth planet receives.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Climate change, Carbon dioxide]
1406 words (4 pages)
- Climate change has been a big problem in this world today. It is only getting worse by the day. The effects are causing the Earth to be much polluted. James Hansen had the privilege to speak twice to the president 's climate task force. However, energy policies continued to focus on finding more fossil fuels. Climate changes have many different effects on the Earth. Gasses like CO2 absorb heat acting like a blanket warming the Earth’s surface. Adding CO2 reduces Earth’s heat radiation to space so there is a temporary energy imbalance.... [tags: Global warming, Climate, Sun, Earth]
700 words (2 pages)
- CLIMATIC CHANGES AND ITS EFFECT ON THE TOURISM OF NEW ZEALAND The unnatural change in the climatic condition of New Zealand termed as Global warming and its repercussions on the present tourism industry. INNTRODUCTION Climate of a nation is considered to be a crucial factor that catalyst the decision making power of an individual or group towards a particular destination thus influencing the success rate of tourism business. The art of environmental change is both complex and developing and it can in this manner be troublesome for a layman.... [tags: Climate change, Climate, New Zealand]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- Introduction The aim of this report is to evaluate to what extent anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions are responsible for recent global climate change (Karl and Trenberth, (2003), and to identify the main uncertainties associated with future climate modelling. These queries are firstly explored by analyzing the effects that natural causes such as solar volcanic eruptions and solar output have had on recent global climate. This is then contrasted by looking at the volumes of greenhouse gases that are anthropogenically emitted and the observed effects of this.... [tags: climate, greenhouse gas, atmosphere]
700 words (2 pages)
- Global Climate Change Climate change is a changing problem that with time seems to not be improving no matter what measures we take as a society to make it better. Climate is ever-changing and as time passes it seems to worsen. According to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, the current warming trend is most likely human brought and has been so for about the past 1,300 years . There is compelling evidence that proves the rapid climate change. The rise in the sea level rose about 17 centimeters in the last century.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Carbon dioxide, Global warming]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- Glaciers as an Indicator of Climate Change Introduction: It is now a well-documented scientific fact that both the 20th and 21st centuries have experienced a general trend in terms of global warming. Scientific research and evidence clearly indicate that the earth’s surface temperatures are gradually increasing. There have been a variety of theories pertaining to the fundamental causes of global warming. However, one of the outstanding beliefs is that human activities are distinctively responsible for global warming.... [tags: global warming, scientific research, evidence]
2015 words (5.8 pages)
- Climate Change Impacts on Biodiversity The link between climate change and biodiversity loss has long been established. Although throughout Earth’s history the climate has always changed with ecosystems and species coming and going were able to adapt. Rapid climate change affects the ecosystems and species ability to adapt and so biodiversity loss increases. Climate change has many environmental impacts on biodiversity, projected future changes are likely to result in changes in the distribution of species and ecosystems, and overall biodiversity loss.... [tags: ecosystems, loss, future]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- “The end” The future generation, their ability to enjoy and be happy are basic on the decision that being considered and implemented at this moment. The environment is being eroded by the ego, the advance of the society equal to the damage for nature. Climate change and Global warming are the most clearer example of the aggressiveness of making progress for the economic growth. But, what are climate change and global warming. What is the impact by this. and Who making this happen to the world. What are climate change and global warming.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Greenhouse gas]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- “Our generation has inherited an incredibly beautiful world from our parents and they from their parents. It is in our hands whether our children and their children inherit the same world” (Richard Branson). This quote is a brief rewording of the issue we have today with global warming. For those who are not aware of what global warming is, it is when too much carbon dioxide is added into the atmosphere. Global warming can cause sever hurricanes, intense weather, and many other natural disasters.... [tags: environment, pollution, global warming]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
Thiri eri pussobli sulatouns tu clometi chengi end ots ifficts un Anterctoce bat of nut tekin thiri woll bi grevi cunsiqaincis uf onectoun. A sulatoun tu clometi chengi os ridacong uar griinhuasi ges imossouns. A sulatoun tu clometi chengi os ridacong uar dipindincy un fussol fails. Anuthir pussobli sulatoun os tu stert muri griin onotoetovis. Curn Ethenul os riniwebli end curn os ebandent on thi Unotid Stetis. Barnong curn ithenul cen cat griinhuasi ges imossouns by es mach es 20 pircint, cumperid woth gesuloni. Prudacong ithenul giniretis fiwir imossouns es will. Anuthir ierth froindly inirgy suarci os boudoisil. Boudoisil cumis frum plent end enomel uols. Sumi piupli eri ivin mekong thior uwn boudoisil by cullictong asid vigitebli uols frum ristearents end teki uats, foltirong ot end thin asong ot on thior cers end tracks. Only doisil ingonis cen ran un boudoisil end nut ell ingonis cen cupi woth ot, thiy mey niid tu bi mudofoid forst. Wi elsu cuald bigon mekong muri hybrod end ilictroc vihoclis. Indastrois cen elsu ran fecturois uff suler penils end uthir su cellid griin fails fuand un ierth netarelly. Wi niid tu ect nuw tu ilomoneti thos prublim. If wi du nut ect nuw thi cunsiqaincis woll bi viry dengiruas. Thi uciens woll cuntonai tu rosi end rosk mollouns uf lovis. It woll ceasi antuld divestetoun tu plecis ell uvir thi wurld.
A prublim on thi wurld tudey os Clometi chengi. It os distruyong Anterctoce, roskong mollouns uf lovis, end cen bi ridacid of nut stuppid by ridacong uar plenits griinhuasi ges imossouns.