Many human activities now a days are contributing to climate change such as deforestations, industrial pursuits and the burning of natural gas (Hamburg,1997:2). Climate change has led to rising atmospheric focus of greenhouse gases, which are: methane, nitrous oxide, CFCs, ozone and carbon dioxide, however, these changes have negative consequences on the future (Hamburg,1997:7). The total of greenhouse gases is rising, specifically that of carbon dioxide, which is produced by burning the coal and oil and it is used in transportat...
... middle of paper ...
...the air-pollution which is threat the climate (scientific American, 2007).
To sum up climate is the weather in long-term and it is influenced by numerous factors. However, climate change will alter peoples ' life and there is a large number of problems will happen. Human activities such as deforestations, industrial pursuits and the burning of natural gas are the main reason for climate change. In addition, increasing of greenhouse gases is the important problem because climate change will cause a great deal of variation in the environment such as temperatures will rise in the next years therefore, sea level will have risen. Thus, suggest some ways to solve the problem is essential and the important solution is making discussion on this issue. Furthermore, there are practical solutions such as stop using Fossil fuels, move closer to work and stop cutting down trees.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Global climate change poses a serious challenge for all of humanity; our commitment to implement policies will reduce the environmental impacts associated with change in climate over the long term. Although there are difficulties in discovering all the economic and environmental impacts climate change pose, we still must allocate resources to fund scientific research and related projects, establish global initiatives, and monitor changes in weather patterns as a result of such programs, society will minimize the effects of climate change on the planet.... [tags: Climate change, Climate, Global warming, Weather]
2013 words (5.8 pages)
- GLOBAL WARMING A huge level climate change in the current time attracts the people’s attention very easily. Every one of us is feeling very clearly from the short-term changes in the seasonal patterns of temperature, drought, rainfall without season, changing weather patterns, etc. to the long-term changes affecting the entire earth. Climate is a long-term weather trend affecting human lives positively or negatively. Climate change is the long term variations in the weather patterns. Climate itself adjusts time to time however going at wrong path since many years because of regular loss of huge ice sheets.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Earth]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- Everyday, alarming amounts of toxins are released into the atmosphere. Over the recent years global climate change, better known as “global warming” has become a worldwide problem facing our planet, and as the world becomes continuously warmer, the effects that climate change will pose to our planet and to the people who live on this earth, will be detrimental. climate change is a natural process, but because of increases in certain human activities this process is taking a faster and more dangerous route, ruining our earth and creating global problems.... [tags: Global warming, Greenhouse gas, Climate change]
1230 words (3.5 pages)
- Every day, alarming amounts of toxins are released into the atmosphere. Over the recent years global climate change, better known as “global warming” has become a worldwide problem facing our planet, and as the world becomes continuously warmer, the effects that climate change will pose to our planet and to the people who live on this earth, will be detrimental. Climate change is a natural process, but because of increases in certain human activities this process is taking a faster and more dangerous route, ruining our earth and creating global problems.... [tags: Global warming, Greenhouse gas, Climate change]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- The climate change term can be explained by dividing it into two words climate and change. The climate is the condition of the weather of earth that lasts for the long time period of time. Climate change is also called as global warming which refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on the earth. Climate is getting effected by the human activities which they possess, and human are only the one who are responsible for the climate change, it is more of emissions of greenhouse gas which are released from old vehicles, industries etc.... [tags: Climate change, Global warming, Solar variation]
705 words (2 pages)
- There is much evidence supporting the point of view that climate change and global warming is a substantial cause of human activity. According to NASA (2010), human actions like burning fossil fuels have caused 75% of the 20th century increase in the CO2 gas; at Aril 2010 CO2 levels were the highest they have been in the past 650,000 years. As far as CO2 absorbs heat, and it’s amount produced by people rises, it can be a causation of global warming. In the article "Global Change Impacts in the United States" (2009) it is stated that human produced CO2 is causing environmental change.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- Outline Climate change is caused due to the release of few carbon compounds into the atmosphere, which drastically brought the weather changes all over the world. Climate change is not confined to a single region. It has become an important issue all over the world for the past few years. Reasons of global climatic change Global warming is one of the major reasons in marine pollution. For an instance in the year 2010 there was an oil leakage near Mumbai in the Arabian Sea. Another reason is deforestation.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Carbon dioxide]
1206 words (3.4 pages)
- Something to Change Your Mind The world and its reality are always changing—technology, trends, social norms, and the environment are always upgraded and modified with innovative ideas. Some of these changes are very prevalent, like the legalization of marijuana and gay marriage, while others face much more skepticism. One such example is climate change. While evidence is only getting stronger, many peoples’ understandings of it remain scarce. In fact, a large number of people are ignorant to the problem, and some blatantly deny the existence of global warming altogether.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
1819 words (5.2 pages)
- In scientific terms, Earth is considered many things; it harbours life, it’s the third planet away from the sun, it’s mostly made up of water, however amongst all it is home. Like any valued possession people must treat the Earth with the care and respect the planet deserves with cleanliness and preservation. Unfortunately due to the disbelief of cleanliness and lack of care, Earth is experiencing issues that happen when it’s nature isn’t preserved including climate changes and global warming. Climate change and global warming is not a myth and not enough is being done to preserve the Earth’s natural resources.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Ocean, Earth]
1516 words (4.3 pages)
- What many people don 't know is that many animals and habitats are being destroyed because of the careless human race. I feel that it is crucial that humans intervene in the destruction of animals species and their habitats the same. After all, most of the destruction is that of our machines and mass production. I mean what would happen to all the species that become endangered from our mistakes such as careless environmental endeavors. Did you know that there are many things that we could do to help, but people just put them to the side because they feel that it isn 't important to reduce, reuse, and recycle.... [tags: Carbon dioxide, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
2710 words (7.7 pages)
- The Miranda V. Arizona Case
- My First Memory Of Becoming A Primary School Teacher
- Women And Women : The Growth Of Man Is Twofold By Margaret Fuller
- The Political Campaigns And The Electorate
- I Attended A Concert Performed By Mission College Symphony Orchestra
- How Can Europe Go This Current Economic Cost Into Future Economic Gain?