The future generation, their ability to enjoy and be happy are basic on the decision that being considered and implemented at this moment. The environment is being eroded by the ego, the advance of the society equal to the damage for nature. Climate change and Global warming are the most clearer example of the aggressiveness of making progress for the economic growth. But, what are climate change and global warming? What is the impact by this? and Who making this happen to the world?
What are climate change and global warming?
The meaning of both is the increase in the average global temperatures, until this moment the degree is still increasing. The contribution for increasing temperatures is due to the increases greenhouse gases that being hold in. But life cannot live without the phenomenon called greenhouse effect (Clark and Wallace,2009) because the warming of the atmosphere as some of its gases absorb heat off by earth’s surface which keeping the earth temperature so life can live. The life providing effect becoming life killing, due to outnumbering of carbon dioxide and other emission releases which making the effect become strong that keep heat in. The release of carbon dioxide and emission are still increasing each year.
What is the impact of global warming?
Global warming creates a ripple effect, how many aspects of life and system are being affected, everything is being affected by the average temperatures increases. All the impact that happening will turn into the suffering.
Changes in precipitation to extreme weather patterns, due to the climate change precipitation patterns are being affected and there have three undesirable outcomes (Clark and Wallace,2009) first, heavy raining will happen more bec...
... middle of paper ...
...e,2009), people cannot make food so they not able to sustain themselves, which cause many crimes. People not able to live in their original place, because some of the land being covered by water due to the sea level increase.
Who making this happen?
“WE” One of the biggest reason for the increasing temperature, it will be people use and take more than they need which leading to more demand and create more emission. According to IPCC (IPCC, 2007),” The global increases in carbon dioxide concentration are due primarily to fossil fuel use and land-use change, while those of methane and nitrous oxide are primarily due to agriculture.” Agriculture using up a lot of energy, to be able to have a fast speed of production, also animals during the growing age they produce a lot of carbon dioxide. This showing our demand become a clearer indicator for the ego is killing us.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are many things that can impact the economy, but many people would not think that global warming has much of an effect on it. Global warming is continuing to become a very large concern for people across the world. This topic is very controversial due to the fact that many people fail to believe that global warming even exists. In this case, it will often be looked at as climate changes instead. Global warming, or climate change is a gradual increase in average temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere and its’ oceans.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Atmosphere]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- GLOBAL WARMING A huge level climate change in the current time attracts the people’s attention very easily. Every one of us is feeling very clearly from the short-term changes in the seasonal patterns of temperature, drought, rainfall without season, changing weather patterns, etc. to the long-term changes affecting the entire earth. Climate is a long-term weather trend affecting human lives positively or negatively. Climate change is the long term variations in the weather patterns. Climate itself adjusts time to time however going at wrong path since many years because of regular loss of huge ice sheets.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Earth]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- “ 'Well done ' is better than 'well said ',” as Mr. Benjamin Franklin once so eloquently put it. But what if it does not matter. What if too much is being said and maybe not enough is being done. Some believe that our kind has become blind to what may or may not be happening to the planet, and that is climate change. Climate change is very often referred to as “global warming”. Climate change is labeled to changes in normal cycles of Earth 's atmosphere that may very well be at the hand of human caused activities.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Climate, Weather]
1066 words (3 pages)
- What are the risks of climate change and global warming. Climate change is changing our economy, health and communities in a lot of different ways. Scientists have warned us that if we do not do something soon to stop polluting our planet, the results will likely be disastrous. Climate change affects all of us. Global warming can increase the chances of illness and some cases death because of the extreme heat and heat waves. Some people still don’t believe that global warming is real, but because of a lot of studies, that scientist have conducted, we have proof that is it real and we need to do something about it.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Climate, Weather]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Parties who feel that the Earth is not warming claim that the global average temperatures have not gone up since 1998. The argument follows the idea that the greenhouse effect would not make each year hotter than the previous one since there are numerous processes that impact the global average temperatures and climate, for instance, the internal variability in the climate system, changes in solar forcing, and anthropogenic increase in atmospheric greenhouse gases. There thus follow periods of relatively stable, or even cooler, temperatures.... [tags: Climate change, Global warming, Carbon dioxide]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Climate change (global warming) is a problematic issue, and this problem is growing. To make matters worse, this problem is a manifestation of human activities. People’s actions are resulting in devastating impacts to the environment. Unfortunately, not everyone concurs to this reasoning. Even with empirical data presented, there are skeptics who attribute climate change to natural causes rather than man-made causes. In order to prevent global warming from exacerbating, it is crucial for people to understand that climate change is happening; it is changing “even more radically,” (Emanuel 6) than ever, and humanity is the cause.... [tags: Carbon dioxide, Global warming, Climate change]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- Urgency of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Global Warming “Increases in air and water temperatures, reduced frost days, increased frequency and intensity of heavy downpours, a rise in sea level, and reduced snow cover” are in the future of the human race unless we take action immediately to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases (“Global Climate Change” 9; “Background”). Before proceeding into the full depth of human-induced global warming, context should be given as to the meaning of commonly used terms.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Climate change, Global warming]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- We often hear the words “global warming” and “climate change” on the news and in politics, but no one seems to explain what they really are and the major effects they are having on the world. We just know that they are “bad” and needs to be “stopped”. What really is climate change and how has it come to be such a major problem in today’s world. The main factor in climate change is global warming. According to “Global Climate Change,” global warming is an increase in global average temperature due to the atmosphere enclosing more heat.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Climate change, Global warming]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- There is much evidence supporting the point of view that climate change and global warming is a substantial cause of human activity. According to NASA (2010), human actions like burning fossil fuels have caused 75% of the 20th century increase in the CO2 gas; at Aril 2010 CO2 levels were the highest they have been in the past 650,000 years. As far as CO2 absorbs heat, and it’s amount produced by people rises, it can be a causation of global warming. In the article "Global Change Impacts in the United States" (2009) it is stated that human produced CO2 is causing environmental change.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- The climate change term can be explained by dividing it into two words climate and change. The climate is the condition of the weather of earth that lasts for the long time period of time. Climate change is also called as global warming which refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on the earth. Climate is getting effected by the human activities which they possess, and human are only the one who are responsible for the climate change, it is more of emissions of greenhouse gas which are released from old vehicles, industries etc.... [tags: Climate change, Global warming, Solar variation]
705 words (2 pages)