... middle of paper ...
...or all the future teacher to maintain a good conducive classroom in future.
Assertive Discipline. (n.d.). Retrieved from www. metu.edu.tr/~e133376/project/Assertive%20
Classroom Management Theorists and Theories/Rudolf Dreikurs. (2013, June 3).
WIKIBOOKS. Retrieved from en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Classroom_Management_
S. Monica. (2011, December). Classroom Management: An Emphasis on Positive Discipline.
Mount Kenya University (2011/2012). Abstracts of Postgraduate Research Projects/Thesis
Harry Wong. Classroom Management: Description and Application
Harry K.Wong. Professional Reference for Teachers: The Well-managed Classroom.
W.Kimber., Malmgren & J. Beverly etl. (2005, September). Models of Classroom Management
as Applied to the Secondary Classroom, Vol. 79, No.1
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A. Theoretical Introduction My philosophy of classroom management is that the management of elementary classrooms require several things. Among patience, determination and motivation are: flexibility, careful planning and consistency. A well-managed classroom did not get well-managed without a teacher who planned, had a flexible vision and was determined. Any new teacher, who is asked, will say they want a classroom with as few behavioral problems as possible as well as one that is easily manageable. But any experienced teacher, who is asked, will tell those new teachers that classrooms do not come "well managed". They have to be made into well-managed classrooms. These experie... [tags: Elementary Classroom Management 2014]
3300 words (9.4 pages)
- Descriptive Statement The purpose of this document is to give a sample of my beliefs about classroom management and how I would use my beliefs in my ideal classroom someday. The beliefs I have on classroom management have developed over a period of classroom observations and also from my Classroom Management course at Manchester College. In this document I have laid out what my personal beliefs are with classroom management, my top ten beliefs on classroom management, the routines and procedures to be implemented into my classroom, how I plan on implementing my management plan, and also a parent letter.... [tags: Classroom Management Plan 2014]
3400 words (9.7 pages)
- My philosophy of classroom management is to allow students to be responsible for their own behavior at all times. I believe allowing students to be responsible for their behavior and actions allow them to have a sense of freedom. When students have freedom, they seem to be more successful and respectful. Classroom management is more successful when the class is student-centered. Students should be included in the planning of classroom rules, room arrangement, and communication should flow smoothly between teacher and student.... [tags: Elementary Classroom Management 2014]
2050 words (5.9 pages)
- Classroom Management Plan A. Theoretical Introduction Philosophy of Classroom Management I believe a classroom should be a collaborative environment. With investment coming from the teacher and the students, management has a much better chance for “success.” I believe students (all human beings) to be curious creatures who will learn because they want to, if information is disseminated in a way that is engaging, truthful and worthwhile. If an environment is created with thought, depth and diversity in mind, classroom management is residual.... [tags: Secondary Classroom Management 2014]
4100 words (11.7 pages)
- Classroom Management Plan A. Theoretical Introduction Philosophy of classroom management My philosophy of classroom management is characterized by a teacher-centered approach. I believe that the teacher is the leader of the classroom and should determine the learning needs of the students. To have an effective classroom management, I would begin the school year by dedicating some time in educating my students on the class rules, expectations, and consequences. I would strictly emphasize that these rules, expectations, and consequences are to create a pleasing and productive learning environment.... [tags: Secondary Classroom Management 2014]
5300 words (15.1 pages)
- A well-managed classroom requires organization and planning. There is nothing more frustrating than a room where you can’t find anything and are unsure of your boundaries. Classroom management begins even before the students enter the classroom on the first day. In order to establish the proper work environment students should have an assignment waiting on their desks as soon as they enter the room. In my case this will be some sort of a tell me about yourself and what you think about science activity.... [tags: Classroom Management Philosophy 2014]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Classroom Management Plan A. Theoretical Introduction Philosophy of Classroom Management My philosophy of classroom management is based on the individual relationships I form with each student, on the relationships they form with each other, and on the expectations I place on myself in relationship to my capabilities as a teacher. Just as with adults living together in our global world, I believe that as a teacher, it is my responsibility to recognize the individual differences inherent to every child “living together” in the classroom, and to implement an environment of mutual respect and support of social camaraderie with an ambition towards education.... [tags: Classroom Management Plan 2014]
2300 words (6.6 pages)
- After carefully considering the various theories regarding classroom management and addressing individual thoughts and concerns I have decided that my philosophy of classroom management will be a combination of medium and high control. I have chosen these styles of management because I can identify with the reasoning behind these levels of control. Unlike medium and high control, low control offers the idea of intrinsic motivation which I like; however, I feel that many students need extra guidance not provided in theorists like Kohn.... [tags: Classroom Management Philosophy 2014]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- Abstract My classroom management philosophy will include the following. I will aim to provide a classroom where my students are treated equally. I will not put my students down or label them with a behavior problem. I believe that every child has a right to learn in my classroom. I believe that every teacher has a right to teach in a safe environment with out outside interference. I believe that classroom management should be creative, will keep my students safe and be based on trust not fear.... [tags: Classroom Management Plan 2014]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- Effective classroom management is found in classrooms where the teacher and student relationships are strong. To create a healthy classroom community, I will be professional, model behavior, and be both consistent and flexible. Professionalism is paramount in the creation and perpetuation of a respectful environment. For my classroom to function smoothly, I must present myself as an authority. With this authority, however, comes the duty of demonstrating to students what responsible behavior looks like.... [tags: Classroom Management Plan 2014]
260 words (0.7 pages)