“Cadet _____, will you please stop that singing of yours. It really annoys me.” Levi sent you his infamous glare while putting down a box of decorations.
You exchange glances with Hanji and both of you sings at the top of your lungs. “Don we now our gay apparel. Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yule tide carol, Fa la la la la, la la la la.”
Levi’s eyes twitched and he heaved a deep sigh. “I don’t even know why I bother.”
“Oh come on, Levi! It’s Christmas. Replace that frown with a smile.” Hanji pokes his cheeks with her fingers, grinning.
Levi’s face darkens making Hanji take a step back and hides behind you, making you her human shield.
“Do that again and I’ll send you to the North Pole, although I doubt Santa will enjoys your company.”
You being… well… you don’t really care if Levi is mad or not, so you take a Christmas hat and stuff it on his head. Hanji struggling to not laugh at the sight and you just beamed in satisfaction.
“There! Now, can you feel the Christmas spirits inside you?”
Levi just looked at you as if you’ve lost your mind. “No.”
With that he turned and walks away, the bell at the end of the hat he’s wearing let out a series of jingling sounds as he walks. He let out a frustrated growl and snatches the hat from his head, gripping it tightly in his hand and stomps away furiously.
He doesn’t seem like his usual calm and collected-self, his reactions make you wonder. You blink rapidly, pointing at the corporal’s retreating figure and asked Hanji. “Does Lev...
... middle of paper ...
... is being placed in front of him. He sent Erwin a questioning look but Erwin just smile at him.
The gift box began to quake and you tumbled out of the box. A card flew out and landed on Levi’s boots. He picked up the card and smirked when he saw the words: Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas; please enjoy me!
His eyes landed on you. You were tied up in red ribbons and your face a bright scarlet; your eyes glued to the ground, avoiding any chances of locking gazes with him. You shut your eyes in embarrassment; you swear you’ll kill all of them when you get the chance.
When you felt yourself being picked up, you open your eyes and saw a tug of smile gracing the corporal’s face.
“Thank you for the gift, I’ll enjoy it.” He said, carrying you in bridal style and leaves the party.
This is indeed the best Birthday present ever; Christmas is not a bad day after all.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As I look out my window I see tiny snowflakes slowly drifting down. I can hear the roar of laughter coming from the living room downstairs. Soon enough Saint Nick will be upon us. Christmas always brings everyone home for the holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the traditions my families and I celebrate that include our Christmas Eve routine, Christmas morning routine, and giving back to our community. Everyone has a Christmas Eve routine. Christmas Eve starts with getting ready for mass.... [tags: Christmas Eve, Christmas, Christmas tree]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- ... Christmas Day in Brazil is usually more relaxing for families. They often spend the day together, enjoy left over food from the night before, and possibly attend an afternoon mass. A specific tradition that is only present in Brazil is the idea of a 13th salary. In the month of December, Brazilian workers are paid a 13th salary, or essentially paid their salary twice for that month. Brazil does this in hopes of boosting the economy around Christmas time. New Years in Brazil is quite the celebration.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas tree]
1035 words (3 pages)
- ... A foster home near, or in the community, will also be receiving the Christmas presents. The head of this project will need to contact a foster home to get an accurate amount of children at the home, and their ages and sizes. The Christmas Share program can then begin the donation process once the organization has the information on the amount of kids in elementary and middle school ages. Once all the information has been gathered the program can begin to fulfill the Christmas dream. The program will not function if the community does not come together and donate towards the outreach.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas Eve]
1299 words (3.7 pages)
- ... Sorting through all of those totes not only takes time, but it also takes careful consideration. You have to think about what you are going to bring upstairs to decorate with because you won’t use everything. After we carefully look through the totes and chose the ones that we want to decorate with, we bring them upstairs. We then have all of my brothers and sisters come out to the living room because the family puts up the tree together. We start with the base of the tree. Once the base is down and locked in place, you can start selecting the correct branches to place on the tree.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas music]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Christmas is a wonderful time of year filled with decorations, cookies, Christmas lights and a huge Christmas tree. As I was growing up the Christmas tree was the biggest thing to have in our family. It was the very first thing we would beg to be put up so we could decorate it however we wanted it. We had a nine foot tall Christmas tree that would sit right as you walked in to our living room. My brothers and I was always so excited to have it brought up the steps and set up to where we could decorate it and put the angel on the very tip top of the tree.... [tags: Christmas tree, Christmas, Christmas lights]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Corporal Punishment Introduction On a student’s cell phone, a teacher is caught hitting students with a thick stick. He continually hits everywhere from the students’ hips to the head harshly without a hesitation. This video is opened to the public by a student in the class posting it on the Internet. According to the other students, they were punished because they skipped class when the school inspectors came. All the people who looked at it on the Internet were surprised to see this kind of behavior.... [tags: Corporal Punishment]
1663 words (4.8 pages)
- Corporal punishment means to educate by implement of physical pain on learners in order to enhance their ability of studying. As we know, students will often follow the instructions which given by their instructor. However, if they don’t, many instructors are likely to introduce the corporal punishment such as hitting, slapping, spanking and kicking rather than promotes the oral education method to force their students to have a better performance. Gradually, corporal punishment have become a widely known phenomenon all over the world.... [tags: Corporal punishment, School corporal punishment]
2105 words (6 pages)
- Whether corporal punishment should be allowed in schools has been long disputed. Advocates reason corporal punishment is necessary to produce well-behaved children (Hicks-Pass 71.) Although these supporters of corporal punishment in schools argue it is a normal, necessary part of child education and a successful way to enforce appropriate behavior, it should not be permitted due to the great potential of long-lasting, harmful effects on students such as damaging their self-esteem and causing the belief that violence is acceptable and as there are alternative disciplinary actions that are far more effective such as providing direction and teaching personal responsibility in ways that are mea... [tags: Corporal punishment, School corporal punishment]
1515 words (4.3 pages)
- ... Recent research list antisocial behavior as one of the potential effects of corporal punishment. There is an indirect correlation between children who are physically punished and those who have antisocial behavior. Studies have shown that children who are punished in a physical way, often exhibit difficulties obeying rules and norms as they grow up. According to "The Effect Of Corporal Punishment On Antisocial Behavior In Children” by Andrew Grogan Kaylor, “Children 's age had an effect on levels of antisocial behavior, in that older children exhibited higher levels of antisocial behavior.” Antisocial behavior is demonstrate more as the child grows older.... [tags: Corporal punishment, Spanking]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Corporal Punishment Since the mid-1950s, parents and psychologists have been battling over the topic concerning corporal punishment. The parents were raised in homes where corporal punishment was used, and they feel that it was a successful technique that raised them well. Psychologists, on the other hand, conducted research; a lot of which was biased and false, telling parents that corporal punishment was bad for their children. After years of researching and studying the effects of corporal punishment, the most popular theories stating that it is a harmful technique, were proven wrong.... [tags: Corporal Punishment Papers Education]
2077 words (5.9 pages)