Sadly, yesterday my karaoke machine broke apart when it “accidentally” fell down of the table. When it turned to 4:00 P.M. my brothers and parents went out to buy a new karaoke machine. I was all alone in a house on Christmas Eve! Stuffing my mouth with treats I ran upstairs, when I hear a knock on the top of the roof.The attic, I never been there.
Maybe I should go up there, quickly I took my chair from my room and started to reach for the latch on the attic. When it opened stairs came out and I went up. There was a few little cars/busses, light bulbs, cameras, calculators, headphones all not important stuff but in the middle of the room there was a big gray box with a door on it. My cat then came up with me. I started to go close to it and then I opened the door. There was a ghostly figure in the middle and he spoke out” Right on time, now let 's play with time, my name is well, Time.”
Then I said” What do you mean play with time?”
Time then spoke again” You are being very spoiled and it is Christmas Eve, you are telling me you weren 't suspecting a Christmas ghost?”Spoiled! I am not spoiled not even one bit. Before I could say anyth...
... middle of paper ...
...e ground and people. Now let 's go there” Now the machine was shaking all around. Then when it stopped Time got me on my feet and we went outside. It was so beautiful, their were flying cars everywhere and flying houses.
Time then said” It gets better you know your younger brother, Terry Zukowski in 2058 made the teleporters,well they only teleport to stores, most of them anyways.Transportation easy, get to see family easier, it 's basically easy to get to any place. People actually say you made it but actually all you told your younger brother is why can’t you be like your older brother and that made your younger brother start to work.”
I said happily” they get to do something yay, but what about me?”
Time then spoke” I left the best for last. Come on.”
We ran to the time machine and he started to speak again. “ It is 2031, in a hospital, cancer still horrible
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ah, Christmas the time of giving and caring. Christmas decorations of green and red twinkling lights are strung throughout the houses of the neighborhoods, carolers sing cheery tunes from the tops of their lungs in the streets, and gifts big and small are wrapped to the best of Neopets ability sitting readily under a large ornamented evergreen Christmas tree. Everyone loves Christmas for it’s a time of running to the stores for presents and spreading smiles. Everyone adores Christmas that is except for this one unspirited Skeith and that brings us to our story.... [tags: Christmas Eve, Christmas, Yule, Father Christmas]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- ... “Well there is this new doll daddy and she has all these new clothes!” She exclaims with a huge smile. She has a piece of paper with all the things she wants. “Is that your list?” he asked as he took a bite of his food. She smiled and shook her head. “Better not lose it," he laughed, Jaslene laughed and then started eating. All she could think about was seeing all Santa’s little helpers and seeing Santa so she could tell him exactly what she wants. The note being so he doesn 't forget. As they finish up dinner Brett cleans up after dinner and walks Jaslene to her bedroom.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree, Christmas Eve]
1063 words (3 pages)
- “Oh, there 's no place like home for the holidays, ‘cause no matter how far away you roam If you want to be happy in a million ways for the holidays, you can’t beat home, sweet home”. I belted out the lyrics driving through a blanket of snow down Fifth Street, excited to see Jack and Catherine’s bright gleaming faces once again. It had been too long, seven months since she had taken this track back home again. She missed the feet of snow, something you don’t see everyday in central California. Alaska was different, the cold outside gave her a warm homey feeling inside, it was comforting.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas tree]
2037 words (5.8 pages)
- The Haunted House - Original Writing "Oh man, where the hell is he. He was meant to be here by ten. He's bloody half an hour late," whined Marco, repeatedly looking at his watch. We (Marco, Tina and I) waited impatiently for Kurt in the dark and gloomy backstreet behind the park. It was damp and cold, with a mild wind blowing. We stood shivering. I was angry with Kurt for being late but I was at the same time scared, scared if he'd been caught. I knew Kurt; he was clever but this was dangerous business.... [tags: Papers]
3430 words (9.8 pages)
- Original Writing: Short Story It was the night of the year that few children can sleep. The night when everyone hopes that snow will fall and they will wake up to a garden of glistening diamonds grown by the morning sun. It was Christmas Eve. As many had hoped, snow was falling. It slowly covered the houses and streets in a thick blanket. The moon shone her silver light down on the white world, and but for one, there was nobody to view the kind of beauty that things such as love and dreams are made of.... [tags: Papers]
870 words (2.5 pages)
- The Autobiography of Lauren Azania- Original Writing Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of me. In case you were wondering, my name is Lauren Azania Christophene Claudine Aymer-Jeffrey. It is a long name I know, but my parents gave the last names of our godparents to my siblings and me. Talking of siblings, I have three – Reva who is 12 years of age, Jordan who is 9 years of age and Eboni who is 4 years of age. I am 15 years of age. I was born on the 16th day of the 8th month 1990 at Greenwich Hospital – the 1 and only – hospital for the stars.... [tags: Papers]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- ... Christmas Day in Brazil is usually more relaxing for families. They often spend the day together, enjoy left over food from the night before, and possibly attend an afternoon mass. A specific tradition that is only present in Brazil is the idea of a 13th salary. In the month of December, Brazilian workers are paid a 13th salary, or essentially paid their salary twice for that month. Brazil does this in hopes of boosting the economy around Christmas time. New Years in Brazil is quite the celebration.... [tags: Christmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas tree]
1035 words (3 pages)
- I'm Not an Original I sat back in the Lazyboy, Raydog shotgunned the couch, Scott rummaged the refrigerator, and Mike laid in bed. He'd been out cold since 2 AM, Super Bowl Eve. We were slothing our way through the seven hour pregame: Super Bowl XXXII, the Houston Oilers vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers; the results of free-agency and team salary caps. "Seeger, you know anyone with a white mini van that has a picture of a house on the side?" Scott was leaning over the sink trying get a glimpse of the vehicle pulling into our yard.... [tags: Writing Education]
2319 words (6.6 pages)
- "Come on Isaac or we 'll be late." "I 'm coming but this bag is stuck in the door." "Just turn it but be careful." "Yes sweetie I know. Can you pop the trunk for me?" He got in the front seat and took his gloves off. We pulled out of our driveway and headed to my parents ' home. Since we spent Thanksgiving with his family we agreed to spend Christmas Eve with mine. My mom is mostly about the family time on Christmas Eve more than Christmas day. She has all of her grandchildren and children over.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles, 2006 albums]
1996 words (5.7 pages)
- As I look out my window I see tiny snowflakes slowly drifting down. I can hear the roar of laughter coming from the living room downstairs. Soon enough Saint Nick will be upon us. Christmas always brings everyone home for the holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the traditions my families and I celebrate that include our Christmas Eve routine, Christmas morning routine, and giving back to our community. Everyone has a Christmas Eve routine. Christmas Eve starts with getting ready for mass.... [tags: Christmas Eve, Christmas, Christmas tree]
1313 words (3.8 pages)