Walgreen's was the one that stood out for me was its diversity outlook and their corporate culture. While doing research about this company I came across the section of Diversity and Inclusion at Walgreen's, which I love one part of their paragraph, “Diversity isn't about tolerance, but acceptance. It is also not about what you look like, but rather about celebrating our differences and recognizing the unique value that every person brings to the organization.” This makes me happy to know that a company like this oversees looks and does not judge, they just value the skills the person is able to bring to the table and want the best work from each employee. Another thing I found was their core culture beliefs they have came up with “Be One, Be Real, Be Bold, Build Trust, Love Customers, Own It, and Live It.” This company wants the best for their customers and as well as employees...
... middle of paper ...
Having to pick the perfect company to work for, there are a lot of things we have to consider and if the company will work best for our abilities. Walgreen's works best for my abilities and gives me that challenge that I need in life to be successful and be proud of my achievements I have done while working there.
"Benefits at Walgreens." Walgreens Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
"Culture at Walgreens." Walgreens Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
"Diversity and Inclusion at Walgreens." Walgreens Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
"Hourly Rate for Walgreen's Pharmacy Employees." Walgreen's Pharmacy Employer Wages,
Hourly Wage Rate. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
"Training Programs at Walgreens." Walgreens Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
"Volunteerism at Walgreens." Walgreens Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Feb. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Turn your dreams into reality with Play Fortune casino games Play Fortune is your reliable helper in the gambling world which now seems to be so close to you… Experience the hottest emotions and thrills while playing casino fortune games. We are committed to bring a high quality service and offer the most secure and innovative games created for pros and newcomers alike. Now this virtual world will become more interesting and dazzling with our ultimate slots that can hit even the most fanciful client.... [tags: Casino, Gambling, Game, Slot machine]
711 words (2 pages)
- 29 March 16-Singapore is one of the best places to incorporate an eCommerce business-Blog SG Incorporation- Madhu Singapore is One of the Best Places to Incorporate an eCommerce Business We all agree that Singapore is a fantastic business destination. In fact, many of us have already opted for a company incorporation Singapore. It is irrelevant whether you own a startup business or an established one, taking your business online is the kind of opportunity, not any entrepreneur would like to miss.... [tags: Corporation, Limited company]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Establishing an effective brand requires time, desire, design thinking and smart research, but its approach is worth the effort. A strong brand yields good financial returns and encourages loyalty, confidence, and trust. Additionally, the brand should be memorable and reflect the company’s values. It should be designed and applied consistently across all media by following a set of criteria. In today’s competitive marketplace, a well-developed brand will help ensure brand recognition from the infinite choices out there and be the customers’ brand of preference.... [tags: Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- Nothing gets lost in the transition from childhood dreams to adulthood reality. The Childhood dream world resides with the subconscious stream of images and ideas, and are perpetually modified and refined throughout our lives. This continuance is in accordance with an ever evolving self enlightenment, and includes a strong influence from our interactions with others. That is, the gradual transition from childhood to adulthood is subject to constant internal and external changes, guiding a spiritual journey from the conception to the culmination of our desires.... [tags: Dreams]
446 words (1.3 pages)
- As she was sleeping peacefully through the night, the girl would always wake up screaming. She would always have the same dream every single night since her fourteenth birthday. She was sick and tired of it and didn’t have an idea of what it meant. For all she wanted was for the dream to go away. The dream would always start with her on center stage in one of the most enormous and beautiful places she had ever seen. She noticed how a single ray of light would shine down upon her face. It was very dark, she couldn’t tell how many people were there but she could hear their screams, apparently they were cheering for her.... [tags: dreams, ]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- You walk into the house of a new friend. As you scope it out, you realize something a bit strange… You’ve been there before. But not exactly in person. You think about it a little bit, and you then realize that it was in a dream, a dream that perfectly portrayed with every small detail the exact room you’re now standing in. Sound familiar. This is an experience that is not as rare as most people think. For many, these arbitrary feelings of extreme familiarity, known as déjà vu, come through dreams that some say predict the future.... [tags: Dreams]
1513 words (4.3 pages)
- In this paper I hope to open a window to the vast and mysterious world of dreaming. To most people, information about dreams isn’t common knowledge. In researching this subject though, I found that everybody has and reacts to dreams, which are vital to your mental health. You will also find how you can affect your dreams and how they affect you. All over the world different people, scientists, and civilizations have different dream theories. For instance, the Senoi tribe in Malaysia has a fascinating tradition of dream telling.... [tags: Dreams]
947 words (2.7 pages)
- Choosing the best fit depends on many factors, but keys to look for in potential vendors include whether they work well with internal teams and are willing to involve them deeply in the development process. This will ensure that the staff can take over after the platform build with a good working knowledge of how everything works. The vendor should specialize in customizations and integrations because these are critical in today 's rapidly evolving business markets where small conveniences and better user experiences more often determine where customers go to buy products than the traditional B2B monitors like pricing, brand loyalty and personal relationships with a company or members of its... [tags: Team, Project management, Management, Company]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- Drenched in sweat and jolted to an upright position, a dream has awaken someone in the dead of night. Everyone dreams, whether they remember what they dreamt of or not. A dream is a series of images, thoughts, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep. Daydreaming is another state in which the mind is elsewhere. The only difference is that daydreaming occurs while awake and dreaming happens during a deep sleep. Surprisingly, dreams were first recorded clear back to the ancient days.... [tags: The Meaning of Dreams]
2061 words (5.9 pages)
- Animal Dreams "'Stop it!' I yelled. My heart was thumping. 'You're killing that bird!'" - Codi Noline, Animal Dreams Those are the words of Codi Noline, a brave heroine with her mind set on rescuing a beautiful but defenseless peacock from horrible torture by a group of demented children on her first day back in her hometown of Grace, Arizona. Much to Codi's chagrin, the bird turns out to be just a piñata, spilling candy and bright treasures rather than a gory mass of blood and bone. The children aren't a pack of hopelessly troubled youth engaging in animal mutilation for sport, only a normal group of kids participating in a party game very common to the Southwestern Mexico-influen... [tags: dreams]
1952 words (5.6 pages)
- Comparing Contemporary Politics to Plato's "The Republic"
- The Life of Jack London
- The Importance of Telecommunications
- A Critique of Zied’s “Dieting? Why you should Ditch Diet Soda”
- Defining Freedom in Eric Foner's The Story of American Freedom
- The Lack of Bullying Interventions in Today's School Systems