New Yorkers love to watch the Super Bowl at their favorite sports bars. The Brickyard Gastropub, a high-end destination sports and craft beer bar, is one of the trendy spots located in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood. The upcoming game will be screening on all nine flatscreen TVs throughout the venue. Besides, the bar will provide menu specials with an enormous beer selection (24 beers on tap). Patrons will be able to savor the specials at the Super Bowl Party this Sunday.
Denver Broncos is one of the Super Bowl 50 team this year, it would, of course, be a blast to watch the game at the official Denver Broncos bar of New York City. Butterfield8 was recognized by the NFL Network and if you are rooting for the Broncos, come join the others on February 7th. In 2012, Butterfield8 was claimed as ‘A watering hole for Denver fans in New York City’ by the Denver Post. While the game will be screening on several giant HGTV plasma screens, the bar will also offer Super Bowl 50 Specials for patrons to enjoy the domestic beer and wings while watching the game.
A house viewing party is among the most popular way to celebrate the Super Bowl as the weather might be cold durin...
... middle of paper ...
...ith music feature by Dj Show N Tell from 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM (EST). Purchase tickets in advanced are required and seatings are available at a first-come, first-served basis. The Lounge’s menu specials include two for one drinks until 6:30pm while patrons can join the raffles to win prizes.
Except the bar and club scenes, watching the Super Bowl at The Bell House absolutely offers New Yorkers a sophisticated screening atmosphere. A 1920′s warehouse converted into a music and events venue located in the Gowanus section of Brooklyn was referred to as ‘a welcome oasis’ by TimeOut in 2008. Starring 25-foot wooden arched ceilings with a 450-square foot stage, the main room has given a magnificent appearance to provide a posh ambience. It is an unparalleled place to watch The Super Bowl 50 at The Bell House’s Super Bowl 50 Party. This event is for age twenty-one and over.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It don’t matter if you 're a high school senior with 12 scholarship offers or a 7th grader in middle school with no playing time under your belt, i believe that you should treat the game of football as a professional business because when you don 't set the right example of how to act the people judging you do, when you don 't play to meet their standards that they have set for you they do, when you make mistakes the people judging you do. It don 't matter if a player is the best student at the school when that student don 't act the way the people judging feels that he should act the double standard is put into place that no one speak about.... [tags: National Football League, Super Bowl]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Not Backing Down or Not Getting Up This year the Super Bowl’s ads were particularly disappointing with a few exceptions. Doritos and Mountain Dew were well done due to comedic value, as always, if only slightly creepy. Aside from those commercials, I was disappointed in the Super Bowl ads, but there were two that caught my eye. Now while Shock Top did not use their actor’s full potential, and Budweiser left me wanting a more complete ad, these two ads were still highly successful and well executed.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- In the essay (It is Immoral watching the Super Bowl) the author 's argument was very effective. Steve stated his point of views very clearly to the viewers to understand and the reasons football is immoral to watch. Almond 's reasons for writing this article is to persuade people on the immorality of football and the negative effect it has on a player, while playing or after they had played it. In this article, Almond also provided some basic facts and details about what football does to the human body.... [tags: American football, Super Bowl]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- This essay is about the birth of the Super Bowl and how it changed football and America forever. The Super bowl changed Football in a positive, permanent way. With the birth of the Super Bowl, I believe the sport started to become more and more popular because the winner of the Super Bowl would be the true champion instead of there being two champions (one in each of the two leagues). There was also much more money to be made with the birth of the Super Bowl because it would end up make the game more popular beyond belief which was another goal.... [tags: National Football League, Super Bowl]
1782 words (5.1 pages)
- Every February an event is televised in many different countries and watched by millions of people according to Greg Price in the article “How Many Countries Will Watch the Super Bowl?”. Some of these people would consider this show the greatest show on Earth and many companies would consider it the greatest night of television. This is not the circus it is a sporting event featuring two National Football League teams called the Super Bowl. According to Sociology of Sports Module” by Wadsworth this event is watched by people, who don’t normally even watch football, but parties are set up and this event can even become a family ritual (7).... [tags: National Football League, Super Bowl]
1972 words (5.6 pages)
- To someone who has no interest in football or sports the Super Bowl is just a game and commercials. I get it, the game if it is not understood looks like just a bunch of people hitting and tackling each other over a prolate spheroid shape ball. Maybe it’s because I have this love, actually if you ask some of my friends and family it’s an obsessive passion for football, but I find it disappointing when I meet someone who doesn’t like football. I feel that way because a great sport like football is culminated by a championship game that is bigger than big, it is so big it’s super.... [tags: National Football League, Super Bowl]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- Super Bowl commercials are reputable for being filled with well-known brand names and references the average viewer can understand. However, there are a handful of commercials that have a more specific audience and contain esoteric references meant only for its target group. This year, Nintendo reserved a 30-second commercial slot to commemorate the 20th anniversary of one of its biggest video game franchises, Pokémon. The commercial features a random individual who witnesses an impressive feat, inspiring him to do something remarkable himself.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- Is it Immoral to Watch the Super Bowl. As Football fans all over the world countdown to Superbowl 51 and with the Raiders being this year 's up and comers we remember a tragic time in their history. Legendary quarterback Ken Stabler of the Oakland Raiders suffered from C.T.E in which was believed to be caused by multiple blows to the head as a result of football. In Steve Almond’s article “Is it Immoral to Watch the Super Bowl?” he explains to us how most players end up with some form of brain damage and as a result of this his moral compass has shifted and he can no longer watch football.... [tags: American football, Super Bowl, Oakland Raiders]
1018 words (2.9 pages)
- Strategic Media Placement Each year major events happen in American culture, that entice the interest of over 108 million viewers simultaneously. This is an advertisers dream, the ability to showcase ads to so many people at one time. Some of the biggest events each year are the NFL Super bowl and the Oscars. These events draw in our attention and not only put the spotlight onto the event, but also the commercials and promotion along with it. In most cases the Super Bowl commercials are talked about more than the game itself.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- Super Bowl Advertisement Messaging Strategies During the 2016 Super Bowl, companies paid approximately $5 million for a 30-second commercial, according to CBS (Ourand, 2015). With this type of investment, it is important for companies to strategically consider how to relay messages to consumers in a meaningful way. However, even a hefty investment will result in a very low increase of sales (Clow & Baack, 2016). Visual advertising results in better message delivery than other forms of advertising for larger companies with a creative mix of strategy, source, appeal, and execution shown in Table 1.... [tags: Super Bowl, National Football League]
1446 words (4.1 pages)