However, Chipotle also sets itself apart from its competitors by the strategies used to conduct business and advertise its products. Its restaurant culture is structured around bringing good quality service to customers much like what you would find in fine dining restaurants while providing food fast. Besides its food and service, Chipotle’s advertisement strategy is less conventional than its competition. Chipotle relies on customers to share their experience with other potential customers instead of spending profits in general advertisements while their competition relies heavily on television advertisements to promote their menu products to customers. This strategy has allowed Chipotle to make better use of its resources to find local farmers that meet the company’s vision in providing “Food With Integrity” (Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., 2015).
The primary marketing objective is to open between 190 to 205 new restaurants by th...
... middle of paper ...
... shifted to cultivate the ever-changing consumer base trends. For instance, last year the fast food lead instituted the “Cultivating Thought” initiative where brief messages from authors would appear on the company’s cups. This initiative was brought about after a consumer provided feedback of wanting to read something while eating. Another example of how this fast food giant builds consumer loyalty is with its loyalty rewards program. The “Farm Team” loyalty program rewards loyal consumers with coins that are redeemable for one free burrito.
Although Chipotle has been epitomized as the fast food giant that takes additional warrant for consumer well-being, its prices are not are efficient as its competitors. Chipotle’s “Food with Integrity” initiative yields an increased popularity and growth; however, it comes at a higher cost to consumers than that of competitors.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., familiar to many people as Chipotle, is preparing to launch a new customer awareness campaign aligned with the company’s vision of providing “Food With Integrity”, high-quality ingredient food grown with respect to the environment served fast (Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., 2015). Currently, the restaurant offers customers a selective line of food items where customers can build up to 65,000 variations of their own burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads using only the best fresh organic ingredients.... [tags: Fast casual restaurant, Fast food restaurant]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- 1.1 Brief History Chipotle Mexican Grill originated in Denver, Colorado in 1993. In 1998, McDonald’s became the majority shareholder; however, in 2006, McDonald’s divested its controlling interest. Chipotle became a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006. It currently has 1,083 locations across the United States and Canada. In May 2010, Chipotle expanded into Europe, opening their first restaurant in the United Kingdom. (Form 10-K Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., 2011) 1.2 Product Offering Chipotle’s cuisine is Mexican.... [tags: Marketing ]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- The very first Chipotle restaurant was established in 1993. When Chipotle was established the owners wanted to give a different meaning to the word “fast-food”. Chipotle utilizes premier a quality of ingredients, conventional cooking techniques, and unique interior designs. Chipotle used features from the area of “fine dining” along with the speedy service of the fast food restaurants. Almost 20 years later, Chipotle’s commitment in finding and applying the premium ingredients with respect to the animals, farmers, and the environment is displayed in Chipotle’s Food With Integrity pledge.... [tags: Financial ratios, Financial ratio]
702 words (2 pages)
- Rivalry among Existing Competitors Understanding the number of competitors and their capabilities in a particular market is a key function of building strategy. If a company is competing against another company offering the same product or service, it faces limitation in regards to both supplier and buyer power. Customers will always tend to go to the place where they get the same product for a cheaper price, while supplier will tend to flock to places where the deal is considerably high. For CMG, a key differentiation in its competition within the fast food industry is designated I its ability to meet a one of a kind fast food experience where customers experience fine-dining similar to hi... [tags: Business, SWOT analysis]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Executive Summary Moe’s Southwest grill is a casual atmosphere burrito bar owned by FOCUS brands. Moe’s headquarters is currently located in Atlanta, Georgia. Moe's Southwest Grill is a chain of about 360 quick-service eateries in 36 states that offer standard Tex-Mex favorites, including burritos, quesadillas, and fajitas, in a quirky, fun atmosphere. 800 more franchise deals signed and currently awaiting construction. Menu items are named after TV, movie, and pop culture references, such as the Art Vandalay, the Triple Lindy, and the Joey Bag of Donuts.... [tags: Business Analysis Fast Food]
1963 words (5.6 pages)
- What I already know about the Mexican cuisine is that there are different textures and flavors. They use vegetables and herbs that are grown in farms and different spices are used. There are very old recipes from ancestors that are still in practice. There are variety of meats that are used in Mexican cooking like pork, beef, chicken, shrimp and fish. I personally like to accompany my Mexican meal with a Mexican beverage and Margaritas are the most popular. This evaluation is to encourage others to try different culture food.... [tags: species, vegetables, herbs]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill has redefined the restaurant industry over the past twenty years. Before Chipotle, there were essentially no restaurants that offered high quality food and tailored orders at fast-food speeds. Chipotle successfully created this experience, which is now considered “fast casual” dining. Steve Ells, the founder of Chipotle, opened his first restaurant in 1993 in Denver, Colorado. Now there are more than 1,500 locations across the globe. Ells focuses on “sourcing the best possible ingredients, serving the tastiest food, and growing the most capable team”.... [tags: Chipotle, Ells, Qdoba]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill requires a beginning to bring back consumers to begin buying meals again. Chipotle underwent a decline in revenue due to a recent outbreak of E. coli in at numerous sites. The E. coli outbreak caused restaurants to discontinue operations thus forcing loyal consumers to eat at other establishments (Choi, 2015). Due to a recent outbreak of E. coli throughout Chipotle’s Mexican Grill stores, sales are plummeting as much as 25 percent (Choi, 2015). Illness expanded over nine states with 52 reported illness and decreased sales Chipotle a resolution to rebrand their image to attract customers and boost sales in 2016.... [tags: Food, Eating, Advertising, Nutrition]
793 words (2.3 pages)
- Over the past few years, Chipotle has managed to become a worthy contender in the fast-food industry by becoming one of the most recognizable brands while also boasting one of the highest customer satisfaction indexes in the industry1. Chipotle is widely recognized for its high quality food, fast preparation, and low prices. This reputation has helped Chipotle to grow, capture huge amounts of market share in the fast-food industry, and reform industry perceptions by offering a fast-casual eating environment.... [tags: chipotle, fast food, mexican food]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- The massive Taco Bell restaurant chain is inferior to the lesser known restaurant, Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill lets customers make their own meal to their liking, unlike Taco Bell. The ingredients that Chipotle uses are fresh and natural unlike the preservative filled ingredients that Taco Bell uses. The customer service at the Mexican Grill has received many more positive reviews than Taco Bell as well. Chipotle's food and service are far superior to the huge restaurant chain known as Taco Bell.... [tags: restaurant, ingredients, reviews]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- The Kite Runner By Khalid Hosseni
- A Critique Of Direct Action Everywhere Campaign Against Whole Foods And Chipotle
- Middle Childhood Serves As A Plateau Development
- Surgical Sites And Its Effects On The Health Care System
- How Children Learn Or Deal With Divorce
- The Healthcare Services Delivery And National Health System