Even though many children actually enjoy all of that a public school offers, such as an active environment and several peer pressure, other children wouldn 't actually benefit as much from this. Of course, you have children, for some reasons only known by the parents, who 're placed into private schools. But even then, some children tend not to accomplish their best in that environment either. Hence the alternative for educating your children, could be homeschool them by applying the homeschool curriculum.
A mother or father always wants what is best for his children; hence the reasons are much different why the choice is made on home school. Apart from the great homeschooling resources with wonderful benefits, you have also a few disadvantages.
Homeschooling Children Can Put An End To Bullying And Teasing
Some parents will home school their children because of the amount of bullying and teasing by other children. No matter what some kids do, they 're going to forever be the object of hateful and harsh bullies.
If your little one has been pushed around, there are ways as a parent can help. First, contact the teacher. If the bullying continues, seek to see the principal of the school. If none of the processes help, you can consider home schooling your child.
The main benefit of it can help protect your child and he/...
... middle of paper ...
...nts home with hours of homework every day.
Where is the family time and if the teacher has your kids for eight hours a day is that not sufficient to instill in them, all that is necessary to grow up to be a productive adult? Some schools allow the kids to sleep all day, provided they are not bothered.
So, as you have time decide if home schooling is best for you and your kids, and for whatsoever the reasons may be, bear in mind that you are not alone in your choice to home school.
There are many resources that are available for you online and in many educational stores to help you be the best home school teacher there is. Home schooling children in Nigeria is an excellent concept of freedom for most parents.
In overall, it is not about homeschooling, but what you make out for your kids. Giving your children the best is the best investment you can have in life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In order to properly understand the struggle of the intellectually excellent, it is first important to understand what makes one intellectually excellent. According to John Newman, intellectual excellence is achieved through Liberal Education (Newman 58). This intellectual excellence is not what brings around merit or righteousness. Having this knowledge is what can make a man more able to learn. It is not the rudder of a man’s inner self. Newman says this about pursuing intellectual excellence: “Intellect too, I repeat, has its beauty, and it has those who aim at it” (Newman 59).... [tags: Higher Education ]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- T.R.K.D. T.R.K.D. four applications that stand for Toontastic, Remind, Kidblog, and Duolingo. These four applications are excellent tools for teacher instruction. Toontastic is an educational application geared towards students in K- 5th grade. This application is a fun innovative learning tool that teaches storytelling skills through the creation of cartoons. Remind is a communication tool that helps teachers connect readily with students and parents by sending easy and fast messages online or to any of their portable devices.... [tags: High school, Education, Linguistics]
1728 words (4.9 pages)
- Philosophy of Education Educating children profoundly affects their lives and influences decisions made further on during the child’s life. Education provides a foundation for people in which that will prove to be of better interest later on in life. In order to get the proper education, students rely on teachers to give them the best they can offer during school. It is a teacher’s job to make sure the student receives the attention they deserve throughout the school year. All kids deserve a chance to excel and heighten their intelligence.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Learning styles]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- I have always aspired to teach in all my encounters in life. Whether it’d be my friends or co-workers, I have always made an effort to share my knowledge with others in order to help them. I have always held high expectations for myself, and in turn, my loved ones so that they would be better equipped in life. I always encourage people in my life to go out and seek knowledge, as this is the tool most necessary in being a successfully self-sufficient individual. My personal high standards and passion for learning have always propelled me into academic atmospheres and would be a great asset and motivational factor in a teaching position.... [tags: teaching, career,]
582 words (1.7 pages)
- The K-12 public school system of the U.S. must be nurtured, diversified and promoted to a higher academic standard. The term “public education” means education that is publicly financed through various tax programs and those personnel in charge are accountable to public authorities and designated places of education must be accessible to all students with attendance mandatory unless specified through legal documentation. The term "public education" covers every type of public school from kindergarten through the 12th grade to include traditional, charter, magnet, vocational and various alternative schools.... [tags: Education]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- When I first encountered the term ECE, my first thought was, YAY. I will be learning education content intended for young children. Specifically, formal school age children, kindergarten through fifth grade. Kindergarten is when education starts, right. I had always assumed “early childhood” to be a term used to describe children five to eight. To me, the term early childhood education (ECE) was primarily in regards to the education of elementary children. My understanding of early education, was constricted to my personal experiences with the term elementary, and how I synonymously used it with early education.... [tags: Kindergarten, Early childhood education]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- When I first heard the term ECE, my first thought was, YAY. I will be learning education content intended for young children. Specifically, formal school age children, kindergarten through fifth grade. Kindergarten is when education starts, right. I had always assumed “early childhood” to be a term used to describe children five to eight. To me, the term early childhood education (ECE) was primarily in regards to the education of elementary children. My understanding of early education, was constricted to my personal experiences with the term elementary, and how I synonymously used it with early education.... [tags: Kindergarten, Early childhood education]
1125 words (3.2 pages)
- During the course of this unit we have been educated on multiple philosophies of education. Deciding on a a philosophy is more than just deciding on a default teaching style, it is also deciding how you will lead your classroom and how your students view you as a teacher. Certain styles work better with certain grade levels or course topics. For example, Existentialism would not be the easiest way (outside of a montessori school) to teach a group of first graders who still need structure and leadership.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Thought]
705 words (2 pages)
- Parents: Get Involved in Your Children's Education Our elementary schools are filled with children who yearn to see their parents at an awards day ceremony, open house, or even just to meet with the teacher to discuss their school work. Concerned educators are asking for more involvement from parents of kids who are falling behind in class. The federal government is proposing an increase in the education budget so our teachers can be well equipped to teach our children. Even the state legislature is getting involved in education issues.... [tags: Education Educating Essays]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- A Perfect Education There are many ideas as to what constitutes an ideal education. A number of factors come together to make an ideal education. Parents have to be concerned with the education of their children. Teachers must be completely devoted to their students' educations. Students must have faith in their teachers and the education which they are receiving. Students, parents and teachers are the key elements in a model education. A good relationship among the three parties is essential to a good education.... [tags: Teaching Education]
656 words (1.9 pages)