In Early Adulthood stages, an individual is concerned with creating the capacity to get involved in intimacy with someone and find a committed partner to share their life with. Most individuals around this age period is looking for marriage and having children. At this stage the early adults are still trying to balance careers and personal goals as well. This is a time of making choices in finding soul mates and making marriage decisions, planning families are often made during this period. In today’s time divorce rates has soared to its highest levels among young people who has married, and parents who have also divorced. These children have also adopted the lifestyle of their parents, which they have practiced similar qualities, personalities, basically following in the footsteps of their parents.
Even in the process of early adulthood people are still continuously growing in an intellectual developmental ways. Young adults are learning to balance different views on the choi...
... middle of paper ...
...e activity levels decrease and the body gets weaker and more useless. The touch of the skin becomes dry and scaly, the skin is loose over the bones. The hair is lost in both genders thin and baldness happens. The five senses taste, touch, vision, hearing and smell start to diminish. The elderly sometimes are faced with poverty, not making ends meet and live in unsafe housing, and barely eats full course meals a day. Many are going without food and power in their homes to make ends meet from month to month. Their medication is not affordable and they are suffering without medicines just to pay their rent each month. Some on living on the streets due to the fact no income or lack of budgeting their income. This is the hardest and must enduring times in one’s life dealing with growing old, and not able to help yourself, if there is no one to look after you.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Effects of Postpartum Depression on Child Bearing and Rearing Family Postpartum depression (PPD) is a major event occurring in eight to fifteen percent of the woman population after delivering their child (Glavin, Smith, Sørum & Ellefsen, 2010). The symptoms and causes of PPD are similar to depression symptoms in other periods of life (Glavin et al., 2010). These symptoms may include feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, loss of interest in daily activities, sleep changes, anger or irritability, loss of energy, self-loathing, reckless behavior and concentration problems.... [tags: Health, Maternity, Mental Health]
1351 words (3.9 pages)
- While the personal and psychological advantages and disadvantages interact with married couples deferring their decision to bear a child typically have a positive outcome; the biological effects are not always as clear. Many medical care providers have historically recognized with married couples childbearing late as an significant risk issue in maternal and infant health results (Feldman 1927; Bleyer 1958). There are so many biological influences that effects women and childbearing such as age and maturity.... [tags: conditions, pregnancy, complications]
774 words (2.2 pages)
- GOVERNMENT CAREERS DESCRIPTION: Government careers are the most sought careers of all times. The variety of occupations in the government sectors is extensively wide. Government careers provide stability to the professional life. The competition for these jobs is very keen. SYNOPSIS 1. Introduction 2. Tasks 3. Qualifications Required 4. Other necessary Skills 5. Place of Work 6. Job Opportunities 7. Remuneration 8. Job Progress 9. Employment Forecast Introduction Government careers are the most sought careers of all.... [tags: american government, careers]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- Law enforcement is a career that is both violent and rewarding in many capacities. Justice needs to be served in law enforcement and they have a responsibility to uphold the law and serve the people in the community. Law enforcement is crucial in the world today as a global realm as life continues to be more complex and law enforcement struggles to combat many aspects of crime. In order to combat these problems and have a positive future in the criminal justice system, everyone must work together on a bigger scale.... [tags: Careers in Law Enforcement]
2459 words (7 pages)
- A three year-old girl is crying in an office because her father molested her. Her little round face is red and swollen while her mother rocks her back and forth in her lap. The mother asks, “What can you do doctor?” The psychologist’s heart is breaking with every tear shed from the young child’s big eyes. It takes a lot of strength to witness pain such as this. A child psychologist has to go through extensive schooling, mental and emotional preparation, and must have personal dedication. The first step to becoming a child psychologist is extensive schooling.... [tags: Child Psychologist, Child Psychology, Psychology,]
498 words (1.4 pages)
- Military bearing is a trademark of the Army and is one of the fundamental reasons we are held in such high regard by the American population and much of the world. Does of the situation in which we find ourselves. Often it is used as a reliable indicator of a Soldier’s pride in their unit, branch of service, or the military in its entirety. The concept of bearing has some aspects that are unique, others that are more overarching and the same across the board. It is vital no matter what rank or position is held.... [tags: Soldier, Non-commissioned officer, Military, Army]
1135 words (3.2 pages)
- Careers in Finance The three careers in finance that I have an interest in applying are Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Financial Advisor, and Financial Analyst. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) https://acecareers.hua.empowertalentmanagement.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/50/0. This career peaks my interest since in this role I will have the opportunity to construct my future and I will never stop learning. The constant innovation in finance is commonplace and it creates a work-day that is fast paced and so with this career, I see a promising future.... [tags: Finance, Investment, Employment]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- Human Services Careers involve a large range of jobs that vary in education requirements, job responsibilities, population served, and salary range. 5 human services career options will be discussed. This discussion will show the wide range of positions that are available within the human services field. Basic to specific qualifications, job responsibilities, and hiring outlook will be included to detail each career option. Careers in Human Services Career options in the human services field are many and widely vary not only in education requirement, job duties and salary, but also in the populations that are provided with services.... [tags: Career Essays]
2709 words (7.7 pages)
- Abstract The purpose of this assignment is to give a broader insight into the Information Technology field. The field of Computer Programmers will be one of the careers that you will become more familiarized with in this discussion. Although job titles and descriptions may vary depending on the organization, computer programmers are individuals whose main job function is to write programs according to specifications given. These specific instructions are given by software engineers and system analysts.... [tags: Jobs Careers]
1954 words (5.6 pages)
- Nursing vs. Teaching as Careers Nursing is an exciting and challenging field to study. Nursing uses a scientific process to plan care for people in acute illnesses and teach them how to stay healthy or cope with their illness. Nurses basically the helper of the doctors. They assist the doctors by giving medicine, treatments, tests, injections, or draw blood as directed by the physician. They also observe patients for mental, physical, social and or emotional changes and record changes. There are several field of jobs that a registered nurse can go through.... [tags: Careers Compare Contrast Job]
568 words (1.6 pages)