The contents of vaccines are shocking and should be analyzed before deciding whether or not to vaccinate.Vaccines contains your typical antibiotic, adjuvants such as aluminum and preservatives such as thimerosal. Neomycin is an antibiotic which most vaccines contain(CDC 2013). Neomycin is used to fight bacteria that may grow from the vaccine. Even though neomycin fights bacteria, the antibiotic has serious side effects. The possible side effects of neomycin, are a decrease in how much or how often you urinate, fever, chills, cough, sore throat, and body aches(PubMed 2015). Other Possible side effects are; Fainting, or loss of consciousness, hearing loss, numbness, tingling, muscle twitching, or seizure (PubMed 2015). Vaccines contain another common ingredient, aluminum. Aluminum...
... middle of paper ...
...es an infection causing the body 's immune system to react and fight off the virus, with the help of the virus being weakened. Through the help of the adjuvants such as aluminum and the antibiotic and preservatives the virus cannot become deadly or contaminated. It will not be able to grow any bacteria because of the preservative thimerosal. The imitation infection is not really infecting you it is getting the immune system ready for the event you are infected with the real virus. Also the antibiotics help fight off any bacteria that the virus may cause. Given the contents of the vaccines and the process people should be cautious and knowledgeable of the vaccines being administered by healthcare professionals. Though we have come a long way from the china men blowing scabs up their noses, vaccines are still a long ways away from being completely safe and effective.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Also when someone came up with a new type of virus or some symptom or something that needed medical attention, was complicated for them to try and figure what it was or if it was the weather change. But thankfully technology has been improved to help us live better and in a safe environment. Natural resources may limit technology but it also advances technology. In the many ways that it advances or helps technology are that; it reduces or eliminates the use or generation of hazardous substances.... [tags: cures, environment, lives, chemistry]
841 words (2.4 pages)
- ... A basic chemical hypothesis first emerged in Classical Greece with the theory of four elements as propounded definitively by Aristotle stating that fire, air, earth and water were the fundamental elements from which everything is formed as a combination. Greek atomism dates back to 440 BC, arising in works by philosophers such as Democritus and Epicurus. In 50 BC, the Roman philosopher Lucretius expanded upon the theory in his book De rerum natura (On The Nature of Things). Unlike modern concepts of science, Greek atomism was purely philosophical in nature, with little concern for empirical observations and no concern for chemical experiments. In the Hellenistic world the ar... [tags: Chemistry, Chemical element, Antoine Lavoisier]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- ... He was born in 1822 and lived until 1895. He was able to create these vaccines through a process called pasteurization. Another thing that chemistry has done for medicine is discovering things such as DNA and RNA. Without the discovery of these things we would not have known about things such as DNA mutations or genetics in general. The chemist who discovered the DNA structure is a woman by the name of Rosalind Franklin. As you can see chemistry has given modern day medicine everything it is based on.... [tags: a chemist discovered DNA, Rosalind Franklin]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- ... Batteries contain both positive and negative electrodes in them. Therefore, this is why there is a positive and negative sign on the ends of the battery. The positive electrode inside of the battery has a carbon rod that goes through the inside of the battery. The rod is surrounded by a mixture of both carbon and manganese dioxide. Whereas, the negative electrode inside of the battery only contains one element, zinc. Numerous other household items contain different types of chemistry. Although, some cleaners that people use in their house, such as window cleaners, toilet cleaners, hair products, makeup, and many other kinds of household products.... [tags: Chemical reaction, Chemistry, Chemical substance]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- The University of Washington School of Medicine, located in Seattle, Washington, was founded in 1946 and is today affiliated with UW Medical Center. This institute has been ranked as the best medical school for primary-care in the nation for 2016 by the U.S. News & World Report. UW School of Medicine, along with its rigorous curriculum and detailed admissions process, has a diverse and superb environment in which a student can successfully obtain a medical education. The university’s admissions process for its MD program is characterized by multiple factors, including certain undergraduate requirements, a defined minimum score on the MCAT and GPA, a lengthy application, and an interview.... [tags: Medical school, Physician, Medicine]
1150 words (3.3 pages)
- In veterinary medicine, there are a few different positions you can undertake within the profession. In those positions, you can also specialize in close to 40 different specialties. Here are the 3 main positions: Veterinarian To become a veterinarian in Canada, you must start early and take as many science related classes, math and english in high school. After that you must complete a 4 year Bachelor’s degree at any university, preferably with an emphasis on pre-vet related classes like cell biology, biochemistry and zoology, to name a few.... [tags: Veterinary medicine, Veterinary technician]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- ... What is the point of studying chemistry. Because we use all the time, especially when we are cooking. If you know how to use chemistry to your knowledge, then it can help you make everyday choices. There are many people who work in the field of chemistry. People from doctors to truck drivers. People often wonder what the importance of chemistry is. It is the study of matter, and matter is all around us. Chemistry is also explains things like cooking, cleaning, medicine, and many other things.... [tags: alchemy, pure sciences]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- The Science Of Chemistry There are many different types of sciences. Every type is important. Some sciences were actually created by other sciences. Chemistry is one of the main sciences that actually was the building block for other sciences like Biology. Chemistry does not only happen at school. Chemistry is all around us it's in our everyday life. Chemists are life savers;they create vaccines and medicines for people who need them. Chemists also work with different type of scientists to create different technology that could change the world forever.... [tags: democritus, atom, vaccines]
697 words (2 pages)
- Admissions Essay - Medicine an Elusive, Tempestuous Creature We shall not cease from exploration/ And the end of our exploring Will be to arrive where we started/ And know the place for the first time T.S. Elliot Four Quartets Medicine has proven to be an elusive, tempestuous creature. It has appeared to me in visions nightmarish and calm, despairing and joyous. My pursuit has been an odyssey, taking me farther into my heart than I ever dreamed possible. However, before I could even begin to approach the emotional, physical and Intellectual demands of a physician's life, I had to gain a better understanding of myself, my identity and beliefs.... [tags: Medicine College Admissions Essays]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- The History of Chemistry Chemistry is the science of the composition and structure of materials and of the changes that materials undergo. It is also used in improving standards of living, making it possible for such substances as rubber, nylon, and plastics to be made from completely different materials. New materials and new properties of old materials are always being discovered. Some earlier products discovered from chemical reactions are ceramics, glass, and metals. Dyes and medicines were other early products obtained from natural substances.... [tags: Papers]
1237 words (3.5 pages)
- The Perception Of The Human Consciousness
- Bullying Is A Big Problem
- Deviance And Social Change : Deviance
- Avoiding Contact With Carcinogens And Its Effects On The Health Of The General Public
- Lady Macbeth By William Shakespeare
- Communication, Leadership And Management, Organizational Culture, Staff Motivation And Achievement Of Organisational Goals