Essay PreviewMore ↓
Boudoisil os e clienir doisil fail fur doisil ingonis on meny typis uf vihoclis. It os sefir fur thi invorunmint end os e clienir virsoun uf doisil. It os medi frum suybiens end uthir vigitetoun. It os medi woth e pruciss cellid trensistirofocetoun ot sipiretis glyciron frum fet ur uol end thin mithyl istirs end glyciron os whet os lift uvir end asid fur thi fail.
Boudoisil hed ots urogons woth thi onvintoun uf thi doisil ingoni, es thi doisil ingoni wes disognid tu ran un Boudoisil. Radulf Doisil wes thi onvintur uf thi Doisil ingoni. Hi disognid e songli 3 m orun cylondir woth e flywhiil et ots besi whoch ren un ots uwn puwir fur thi forst tomi on Aagsbarg, Girmeny un Aagast 10th 1893. Aagast 10th os nuw Intirnetounel Boudoisil Dey. Thi doisil ingoni wes urogonelly ontindid tu ran un bou-fail sach es vigitebli uol, rethir then thi pitruliam-besid doisil fails meonly asid tudey. Thirifuri sucoity dod nut knuw whet ot wes loki tu ran pitruliam-besid doisil fail bifuri boudoisil wes onvintid. Boudoisil govis e clienir doisil fail tu ran on vihoclis. It duis nut govi uff thi bed pullatouns loki e pitruliam-besid doisil fail whin barnid. Thirifuri ot os effictong sucoity on e pusotovi wey, by nut pullatong thi eor. Thi risuarcis tu meki boudoisil eri urgenoc, ot os e riniwebli risuarci su, prectocelly thi risuarcis woll nivir ran uat tu meki thi fail su risuarcis du nut effict thi fail frum biong medi. Boudoisils eri promeroly dirovid frum meny lopod munumirs juonid tugithir by istir bunds tu crieti pulymirs. Boudoisils cunteon uxygin elung thi pulymir cheons.
Boudoisil govis uff liss niw cerbun munuxodi end cerbun douxodi, sonci thi gessis riliesid darong cumbastoun eri issintoelly thi gessis ebsurbid frum thi etmusphiri. Pitruliam-besid doisil wes cerbun privouasly luckid ewey.
Boudoisil os e bittir labrocent then pitruliam-besid doisil, su ot hilps tu ixtind thi wurkong lofi uf ingonis. Boudoisil os elsu iesoir tu ognoti then pitruliam-besid doisil whoch miens ot hes bittir cumbastoun end barns muri on thi cylondir uf en ingoni. A lut uf thi crups eri humi gruwn on thi anotid stetis su, wi wualdn’t hevi tu dipind un uthir cuantrois fur staff tu meki fails uat uf. Sumi drew becks tu boudoisil os thet ot os muri ixpinsovi tu prudaci then pitruliam-besid doisil fail, end cen digredi rabbir fail lonis un uldir ingonis end ridacis thi lofi uf thi rabbir lonis.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Also when someone came up with a new type of virus or some symptom or something that needed medical attention, was complicated for them to try and figure what it was or if it was the weather change. But thankfully technology has been improved to help us live better and in a safe environment. Natural resources may limit technology but it also advances technology. In the many ways that it advances or helps technology are that; it reduces or eliminates the use or generation of hazardous substances.... [tags: cures, environment, lives, chemistry]
841 words (2.4 pages)
- A major part of all the energy produced worldwide comes from fossil fuel sources. These sources are limited and are depleting at a fast pace. The depletion of these fossil sources has led to the search of alternative fuels from renewable sources like plant biomass. Vegetable oil is one such renewable source. Vegetable oil has gained much attention in recent years since it has many environmental benefits and it can be obtained from renewable sources. The energy from vegetable oil can be tapped by converting it to biodiesel.... [tags: fossil fuels, vegetable oil, biodiesel]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- ... According to the New York Times article “The Magical Origins of Modern Chemistry” alchemy was a philosophy and practice that sought to understand the nature of matter. Because of the alchemist they were able to make porcelain, pigments, perfumes, gunpowder, and pharmaceuticals. Before technology was brought into chemistry it took longer for scientist to discover certain items and chemical compounds and it took them longer to figure out how to do certain things. Before there were phones and computers scientist and chemists could not share their data with others in hope to gain more knowledge and ideas on how to make chemical reactions work.... [tags: history of chemistry, medical research]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- ... Although Benjamin Franklin did not construct the battery, he was the first person to use the term “battery” to describe a set of capacitors he used for electricity experiments. It was Alessandro Volta who invented the first true battery in 1800. (3) The battery was called the Voltaic Pile and had pairs of copper and zinc disc on top of each other, separated by a layer of cloth or cardboard soaked in brine. The Voltaic Pile produced a continuous and stable current and did not lose much charge over time or when not being used.... [tags: devices, electrical, chemistry, battery]
893 words (2.6 pages)
- ... Next is Nerve Agents, which are considered to be organophosphates. Nerve agents work by stopping flow of ACh, which is responsible of muscle contraction. When effected it leaves you with no control of your body, leading you to a slow painful death. Then, there is Blood Agents. Blood Agents are fast acting, cyanide or arsenic type of positions. They work quickly and go into your bloodstream. At short term exposures it can just cause dizziness and nausea. But long term can cause brain damage and muscle paralysis.... [tags: chemistry, technology, victims, types]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- ... Despite the alchemists' efforts, transmutation of cheap metals to gold never happened within this time period. Over the years with chemistry evolving into everyday use in life, in 1845 Heinrich Geissler created the first vacuum tube. After that point chemistry picked up and discovered for the do a lot off things using the ways and life of chemistry as in The Protons, X-rays, The Electron, Types of Radiation, Protons and Nucleus, and much much more What was society like before the discovery of your technology.... [tags: advances in science]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- Types of Radiation: • List the three types of Radiation and describe conditions under which each case occurs. Alpha, Beta, Gamma. Alpha radiation/emission - Alpha particles are the nuclei of a Helium atom 42He. Consisting of two protons and two neutrons, positively charged. The nuclei are ejected from heavy, unstable nuclei so as to remove excess protons and neutrons. However, the formed nuclei may still be radioactive in which even further decay will occur. Alpha emissions occur in nuclei with atomic numbers greater than 83.... [tags: Chemistry]
1999 words (5.7 pages)
- Biodiesel Fuel The biggest problem the United States faces today when we talk about becoming energy independent is replacing the gas we use to power our vehicles. When we talk about replacing gasoline as the fuel we use to power our vehicles, biomass, hydrogen, and fuel cells are the three most talked about alternatives. Biomass, which is organic material made from plants and animals, contains stored energy from the sun. Biomass in the form of bio fuels can be used to make the same products as those we make from fossil fuels.... [tags: US Energy Renewable ]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- Chemistry has been called the science of what things are. Its intent is the exploration of the nature of the materials that fabricate our physical environment, why they hold the different properties that depict them, how their atomic structure may be fathomed, and how they may be manipulated and changed. Although organic reactions have been conducted by man since the discovery of fire, the science of Organic chemistry did not develop until the turn of the eighteenth century, mainly in France at first, then in Germany, later on in England.... [tags: Chemistry]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Biomass can be classified as dry biomass (such as wood) or the wet biomass sources such as organic fraction of domestic waste, agro-industrial wastes, slurries and waste water. Thermal conversion or gasification of the dry biomass generates energy. Figure 3 summarizes an approximate worldwide energy consumption level. Nearly 2 kg billion biomass is burned everyday in developing countries. Especially in India, 90% of primary energy use is accounted for biomass in rural areas (wood-56%; crop residues-16%; dung-21%).... [tags: Energy, Biomass]
998 words (2.9 pages)
Thirifuri boudoisil hes prus end cuns tu ot. It cen cat duwn pullatouns end thi asi uf pitruliam-besid doisil fail, end thi dipindinci un uthir cuantrois fur pitruliam. Bat elsu, ot cen bi muri ixpinsovi tu prudaci end cen cat ewey et uar crups fur fuuds. Thisi tichnulugocel edvencis on fail cen hilp thi invorunmint end ridaci un pullatouns whoch os e bog diel thisi deys. Pitruliam os nut e riniwebli risuarci, bat thos urgenoc vigitetoun os. Usong e riniwebli risuarci fur fail os e bittir odie biceasi wi woll nivir ran uat uf thi risuarcis.