The America constitution was built by four major principles. Each principle fulfill all the component of poltical and governmental system. Those principles are believed as the guideline of American political thought and for the foundation of the constitution. The four principles are the check and balance and the separations of power, federalism, limited government and judicial review. Check and balance became one of the principle of structuring the government in America, because in the big and large country as America the distribute of power is a big deal, the distribute power in america became one of the first priority, because the people of American believe in equality and balancing power.The American is also afraid of their country become a tyranny country. So they built these systems and put it into the one of these principals at constitutions. The constitution, made by government with three actions. Firstly, the constitutions decided to be divided three branches of government inside the federal government. Those are the judicial, the executive and the legislate (Kernell & Jacobson, 2003). Second, the c...
... middle of paper ...
...he presidential elections and vice president of the United States, people voting twice as many as two, namely: 1) To choose a popular presidential candidate; 2) To select delegates numbering 538 representing 50 countries eligible this bagian. So , the people's choice is only useful to determine the popularity of a candidate. The presidential, governor, and major are elected in every 4 years. The house of representative is elected in every 2 years. Senatory is elected in every 6 years (Susilo, 2014).
Kernell, Samuel & Jacobson, Gary. C., 2003. The Logic of American Politics. CQ press : Washington DC.
Susilo, Basis. 2014. American Political System. Delivered on American Political System class. International Departement, Universitas Airlangga. March 6th 2014.
Wasserman, Gary. 1944. The Basics of American Politics, Eleventh Edition. Pearson Longman. USA.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Check Allahabad Bank Account Balance Enquiry Via SMS and Missed Call The Allahabad bank is most familiar and leading bank in the country of India. And this bank was found in the year of 24th Aril 1865 through the group of Europeans at the city of Allahabad in India. At that occasion structured industry, banking and trade started taking shape in India. It is the oldest nationalized bank with the rich knowledge in extending different banking solutions to its valued clients since 1865.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Online banking, Credit union]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- Today, Mattel’s brands include Barbie, Hot Wheels, Monster High, WWE, Disney Princess, DC Universe, Matchbox and Mattel Games (Mattel, 2014). Barbie is still among their top rated brands, which now followed by their Monster High doll collection (Mattel, 2014). For the last six years, Mattel has been named one of FORTUNE Magazines “100 Best Companies to Work For” (Mattel, 2014). Additionally, Mattel was named one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine ‘s “100 Best Corporate Citizens” and a 2013 “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by ethisphere.com (Mattel, 2014).... [tags: check and balance, social responsibility]
994 words (2.8 pages)
- “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” - Second Amendment. Throughout history, this sentence of twenty seven words has caused an intense debate. The polemic is that some people claim that a gun control policy is unconstitutional, while others disagree and even say it is necessary in order to reduce crime. Now, what does gun control mean. If it means to analyze who is responsible enough to own a gun by a “Universal Background Check”; that sounds right to everyone.... [tags: Gun Control, Check and Balance]
1620 words (4.6 pages)
- Thе Unіtеd Stаtеs of Amеrіcа іs а lіbеrаl dеmocrаtіc country, аnd thе bаsіc еlеmеnts of dеmocrаcy (mаjorіty rulе, govеrnmеnt by populаr consеnt, onе pеrson onе votе, аnd compеtіtіvе еlеctіons, to nаmе а fеw) аrе rеvеrеd. In thіs lіbеrаl dеmocrаtіc country, cеrtаіn corе vаluеs hаvе pеrsіstеd sіncе Amеrіcа's foundіng. Thе Amеrіcаn crееd strеssеs such vаluеs аs іndіvіduаlіty, lіbеrty, unіty, sеlf-govеrnmеnt, dіvеrsіty аnd еquаlіty. Dеmocrаcy іn Amеrіcа hаs bееn prаctіcеd іn pеrmutаtіons of succеssіvе complеxіty for nеаrly 400 yеаrs.... [tags: American Government, Check and Balance]
2216 words (6.3 pages)
- ... In 1894 President Andrew Jackson was the first president to be impeached. He was impeached for political reasons after he took over the presidency from President Lincoln. That is why he got kicked out of office. The Executive branch has power as well. The executive branch can appoint federal judges. In other words, this means the president gets to pick the federal judges. One example is President Obama appointing Robert L. Wilkins to be a federal judge. So the Executive branch has power over the Judicial branch in this way.... [tags: branches, president, power]
515 words (1.5 pages)
- outstanding check is any check that has not been cashed within a month. To correct an outstanding check contact the payee and do one of the following: If they lost the check void the original and issue them a new check. If they have the check and still want the money have them cash it within the week. If they have the check and don’t want the money then void the check If you cannot locate the payee void the check. 4.7) Voiding Checks To void a check: On the Finances screen Click View/Update Expenses.... [tags: Finance, Income statement, English-language films]
845 words (2.4 pages)
- The balance of power is where the nations all over the world have as close to equal power as they can get. The dictionary describes the balance of power to be the power held by a small group when larger groups are of equal strength. The point of the balance of power is to make sure that one state or nation is not stronger than the other. If one nation become stronger and gains more power, the thought is that they will then take advantage of that power and attack weaker nations. The theory of balance of power is a good thing because it keeps the opportunity for one nation or state to dominate and take over several weaker nations or states.... [tags: Superpower, International relations]
1880 words (5.4 pages)
- Chaucer, the medieval English poet who lived from 1345 to 1400, lived through five major outbreaks of the plague, the Black Death -- from which, the swish of Death's scythe was heard for generations. The first of these outbreaks occurred when Chaucer was young, and between the years 1348 and 1350. The first plague was the hardest hitting, killed about one-third to one-half of those living in London (Ibeji). The third of these outbreaks, in 1369, struck royal blood: King Edward's wife, Philippa of Hainault, and John of Gaunt's wife, Blanche -- who was 28 at the time.... [tags: Chaucer Book of the Duchess]
2595 words (7.4 pages)
- The balance of power among the European nations in the 1900s is considered by many in the international relations field to have been the single most important factors that led to the declaration of the First World War. According to Fromkin, the balance of power theory states that given that in anarchist systems, units are interested in security maximization for survival, they usually tend to guard against the rise of any hegemonic power concentrations around them that may pose security threats to them (157).... [tags: World War I, World War II, United Kingdom]
1792 words (5.1 pages)
- Disturbances of Acid-Base Balance If an acid-base disturbance shifts the pH outside of the physiologic range, various control measures are activated to resist the change in pH. Compensatory mechanisms try to preserve the normal 20:1 ratio of bicarbonate to carbonic acid to keep the pH at normal range. The body works to maintain normal ratios through a compensation mechanism using renal and respiratory methods (Crowley, 2010). Metabolic Alkalosis Metabolic alkalosis is seen by an increase in the concentration of plasma bicarbonate relative to the concentration of carbonic acid, which shifts the pH to the alkaline side of the physiologic range (case study- pH 7.5).... [tags: Scientific Research ]
1098 words (3.1 pages)