The Allahabad bank is most familiar and leading bank in the country of India. And this bank was found in the year of 24th Aril 1865 through the group of Europeans at the city of Allahabad in India. At that occasion structured industry, banking and trade started taking shape in India. It is the oldest nationalized bank with the rich knowledge in extending different banking solutions to its valued clients since 1865. Their consistent track record of growth with the profit offers the self-assurance of a meeting of all the banking necessities. In the year of 1991 the Allahabad bank commenced, it’s completely owned supplementary of the entire financial bank for commercial banking. In the year of June 2006, the Allahabad bank opened its first delegate office in Shenzhen, China and the same year it rolled out the first branch under CBS. Currently, the bank serves customers across 110 cities with network 6 zonal offices, 2227 branches and 221 ATMs. Allahabad Bank is well-extending bank in the country of India and lately opened first worldwide Branch at the very famous country of Hong Kong. Bank has also planned with correspondents at a range of significant out of the country locations that will make certain extending to it 's all NRI customers rich banking experience.
Excellent services of Allahabad bank in India
Previously the Allahabad bank has a minimum number of employees after the years of 2013 to 2014 the employee’s level is increasing. The Allahabad bank recruited 1,950 employees during the same financial year. And also the company incurred INR 20 billion on employee’s advantages expenditure throughout the same financial year. It has associated w...
... middle of paper ...
• Dial the toll-free number of Allahabad bank to give a missed call that is 09224150150. This Allahabad toll-free number is only for the missed call and mini statement.
• You can access very reliable and trusted services from the Allahabad bank, which will be available to you without any additional charges.
• If your mobile number is not registered with your Allahabad bank account and then directly contact to your Allahabad bank branch with your account number.
After all above-mentioned process is available to you to get the information about your account balance details. And then you no need to spend more time to obtain your balance details for the reason is that it does not take much more time to send the response SMS with the perfect balance details with five months credit details. It is the very simple easy way as well as very safe and secure.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Make Your Doubts About Account Balance Under HDFC Bank Clear Through Single Call or Message HDFC bank is one amongst the first bank which got approval from Reserve Bank of India to set up bank in private sector. It was incorporated in August 1994 as in the name of HDFC Bank Limited. HDFC bank has initiated its operations as a scheduled Commercial Bank is January 1995. It is the foremost housing finance Company. HDFC has developed expertise in retail mortgage loans to different market segments. HDFC is highly committed to maintain highest level of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate Governance and regulatory compliance.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Banking, Toll-free telephone number]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- Better Way To Optimize Banking From Canara Bank Canara Bank is one of the reputed banks in India. Its popularity is due to various things. It has been offering customer care and schemes in effective manner. These services help people to attach with Canara bank service ever. One needs to find out exact balance in the account. In order to find out that, no one needs to go out from particular place. The process of determination of account balance was very difficult. But now, as technology has developed more, everyone can access to online facility to fulfill their demands.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Customer service, Customer]
1036 words (3 pages)
- The central bank’s balance sheet in the small open economy: the fiscal theory and central banks’ solvency The central bank’s balance sheet has been in economists’ attentions for a long time. Since the late 1990s, researchers have used the government and the central bank’s balance sheet to develop the fiscal theory of the price level explaining how the central bank chooses the price level (Leeper 1991; Sims 1994; Cochrane 1996; Loyo 1999; Cochrane 2005). Recently, this attention in the central bank’s balance sheet has been magnified in academic researches since the Quantitative Easing initiated by some countries after the financial crisis.... [tags: Monetary policy, Central bank, Inflation]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- In Singapore, you will have to open your company bank account once you have incorporated it. In this article, we will guide you on how to open a small and medium company bank account. The following list of things is the requirements you must have when opening the company bank account: 1. Company account opening application form from a reputable bank 2. One Certified True Copy of E-Certificate of Incorporation 3. Copy of Singapore NRIC/Passport and Residential Address Proof of signatories, directors, and ultimate beneficial owners 4. One Certified True Copy of the Company’s Business Profile from ACRA 5. One Certified True Copy of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&AA) 6.... [tags: bank, debit card, balance]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- In this paper, we review the balance sheet provided or XY Bank and cover the differences between a company and a bank’s balance sheet. Additionally we highlight why some of the balance sheet figures are what they are and look at loans and securities and cash levels held at the bank. Balance Sheet of XY Bank Analysis To understand why a bank’s balance sheet will be different to a commercial (non-financial) company’s balance sheet we first need to define what information a balance sheet provides.... [tags: Asset, Balance sheet, Liability]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Four perspective of Balanced Scorecard is very useful tool to measure the performance of any business. In this discussion, I analyze the performance of Astro Bank using balance scorecard methodology. i. Customer Perspective Clients ' worries have a tendency to fall into four classifications: time, quality, execution and administration, and expense. Lead time measures the time needed for the organization to address its clients ' issues (Kaplan, 1996). For existing items, lead time can be measured from the time the organization gets a request to the time it actually conveys the item or administration to the client.... [tags: Strategic management, Balanced scorecard]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- ICICI BANK ICICI Bank is the second-largest bank in India. Its total assets worth Rs.1,67,659 crore in the yer ending march 2005 and its profit after tax amounts to Rs. 2,005 crore. March 31, 2005. ICICI Bank has around 560 branches and subsidiaries and it has over 1,900 ATMs spread around the land. ICICI Bank provides a large variety of financial services and also a huge variety of banking products to its both retail customers and corporate customers through a wide variety of delivery medium and through its large number of subsidiaries in the field of investment, insurance banking, life insurance, non-life insurance, venture capital and many more.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Credit card, Online banking]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- In simple words, Banking can be defined as the business activity of accepting and protection money owned by other individuals and entities, and then giving out this money in order to earn a profit. However, with the channel of time, the activities covered by banking business have widened and now various other services are also offered by banks. The banking services these days include issuance of debit and credit cards, providing safe custody of valuable items, lockers, ATM services and online transfer of funds across the country / world .In Lebanon there is two types of bank ,local bank and foreign bank.... [tags: Bank, Cheque, Finance, Financial services]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- This case discusses a crisis at the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) that occurred on May 31, 2004. The crises involved a programming change to a vital piece of banking software. An incorrect change to the code led to the failure of the bank’s programs which in turn led to customers that could not check account balances, customers (and non-customers) that did not receive paychecks, automatic payments and bank transfers that were delayed, and duplicate transactions. The code that was entered incorrectly was quickly fixed, but before that could happen, bad data was sent throughout the banking system that was difficult for RBC to track.... [tags: Bank Failure Crisis Finance]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- A Missed Opportunity Every time we had visited Williamsburg, my mother had always wanted to see the famous Fife and Drum Corps. Dressed in full costume of red coats and tri-corner hats, these re-enactors parade down the Duke of Gloucester Street playing their instruments in a “call to arms” of the town’s militia. These men have always been one of the main attractions of Williamsburg and one of the symbols of the colonial area. They perform only once or twice a week and by either bad luck or fate, my mother has never actually seen them march.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1270 words (3.6 pages)