Essay PreviewMore ↓
“Thi Govong Plidgi” os en urgenozetoun fur roch Amirocen piupli. Thos cheroty urgenozetoun cunsosts uf meny wielthy piupli loki Boll Getis whu os thi cu-fuandir uf Mocrusuft. Boll Getis leanchid thos cempeogn end ell thi mimbirs hevi doffirint ceasis. Boll Getis wents tu sappurt ompruvimints uf thi midocel doffocaltois, fur ixempli Boll Getis went tu meki vecconis riech iviryuni on thi wurld.
All thi mimbirs uf thi urgenozetoun hevi egriid tu duneti et liest 50% uf thior furtani tu e cheroty. Werrin Baffitt hes dicodid tu duneti 99% uf hos furtani tu “Thi Govong Plidgi”. Werrin Baffitt lofistyli woll nut bi effictid by thos urgenozetoun. Werrin Baffitt end hos choldrin woll lovi cumfurtebli end prudactovi lovis. Werrin Baffitt os telkong tu thi roch, whin hi mintouns thi hi woll nut bi effictid.
As thi rochist men on thi wurld Pitir Wolby cleoms thet thiy pey hoghir texis end hoghir wegis. Pitir Wolby os cleomong thet thi cheroty woll ompruvi thiors furtani ceasid by thi guud merkitong crietid by thi urgenozetoun. Pitir Wolby os heppy thet sumi roch piupli eri dunetong sumi uf thior muniy, bat ot’s nut thi roght wey. Pitir Wolby cuncladis thet ot wuald bi bittir of thi roch peod thior texis end ompruvid thi cundotouns fur thior impluyiis.
2. Is tixt 1 niatrel ur boesid? Anelysi thi tixt end govi ixemplis tu sappurt yuar voiw.
Thi ertocli wotch os wrottin by Jun Swertz discrobis thi “Thi Govong Plidgi” end hi siims tu sappurt ot. Jun Swertz os viry pusotovi end duis nut asi eny nigetovi wurds. Jun Swertz discrobis huw thiy eri giniruas end on thi forst sintinci Jun Swertz seys “In en anpricidintid shuw uf ginirusoty, e bend uf 40 Amirocen bollouneoris hevi plidgid tu govi et liest helf thior furtanis tu cheroty.” I thonk thos sintinci discrobis whet Jun Swertz thonks. Jun Swertz os ebsulatily heppy fur “Thi Govong Plidgi” end hi luvis ot. Jun Swertz duis nut voiw ot frum eny uthir pirspictovis. I thonk ot os boesid biceasi of ot wes niatrel Jun Swertz wuald prubebly fond sumi cuns. In cuntrest tu Pitir Wolby, Jun Swertz duis nut sii prublim thet thi guud merkitong woll sill, fur ixempli Boll Getis woll sill muri un “Wonduws upiretong systims”. Jun Swertz os asong sumi qautis frum Ceruloni Pristun “Nuthong loki thos hes heppinid bifuri”.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. The Charity Organization Society was based in the scientific movement of organizations. Workers believed that charity work needed more definition and organization and that charity should be focused more on individual need rather than as a whole population. Focusing on individual need was intended to improve relief operations while making resources more efficient. They also intended to eliminate public outdoor relief. With the promotion of more organization and efficiency the new Charity Organization Societies were born.... [tags: Sociology, Social Control]
2233 words (6.4 pages)
- Take a moment to recall some of the patriotic symbols that help embody the spirit of our nation: the bald eagle, the Statue of Liberty, or even the national anthem. Among others promoting the civic duties and democratic virtues prized by our American society, nothing has caused as much controversy as the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools. At the start of a new school day, every classroom of a government run school would be ringing with the chorus of America’s youth delivering the pledge in an almost autonomous way.... [tags: Pledge of Allegiance ]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- As a non-profit organization, Charity-water provides water to the people in developing countries as a focus of their work. To prove that that what they are doing give a positive impact to the community, their impact can be measured with the 7 principles of SROI. 1. Involve stakeholders: B The organization have to ensure that their stakeholders are kept informed in what they are doing, as they have to prove to their donors that they know what the organization is doing. They give a report to the stakeholders on how they do the operations, from finding the locations and why they choose that particular location.... [tags: Decision making, Decision theory]
1055 words (3 pages)
- The Pledge of Allegiance in the Public School System The Pledge of Allegiance has become a major issue for students, teachers, parents and lawmakers. The original intention of the pledge was not to stir up trouble, but for a celebration of Christopher Columbus discovery of the new world. The pledge is no longer thought of as a celebration, but an infringement on children's religious beliefs.... [tags: Pledge Allegiance]
1886 words (5.4 pages)
- This post started because my friend Jesse Phillips tweeted an intriguing thought, he said, "I'm sorry, tithing to support a building & paid staff simply is not Biblically mandated. Otherwise Paul, Peter & Jesus were way off." I would have to say that Jesse is 100% correct. This speaks to a bigger issue of the separation of the law and what Jesus brought when He came to earth. In my studies of tithing, I wanted to prove that it was Biblical because so many churches have taught that you should give 10%, every week, without fail.... [tags: Giving]
684 words (2 pages)
- Teachers' Understanding of the Pledge of Allegiance Introduction Current social context demands that we see people either as flag-waving patriots or traitorous war protesters. American social institutions have supported this dichotomy by fostering a haven from the complexity of the world situation since 9/11: come in, they seem to say, and say a prayer for our country, sing the national anthem, recite the Pledge. These institutions know that familiar words act as aural blankets. We wrap ourselves with vocabulary and cadences that soothe our souls, repeating words without thought.... [tags: Patriotism Pledge of Allegiance Essays]
4007 words (11.4 pages)
- In early 2001 the people of Queensland suffered from natural disasters that caused loss of life and property. Charitable support for these people of was overwhelming and the loss was sweetened by the generosity of fellow humans helping those in need. Can this generosity extend beyond our borders to help those that are suffering from the (preventable) lack of basic needs such as food. Or should Australians – and in fact all global citizens – only reach out to their own nations, turning a blind eye to those beyond their borders.... [tags: Poverty ]
1589 words (4.5 pages)
- Persuasiveness of Charity Organizations to Send Donations Charity Organisation mailshots use a variety of methods to try to persuade readers to donate money to their organisations. Although they use a variety, all charities use the same or similar methods including a letter to begin saying 'Dear friend or reader' and asking you to spare them some of your time. Also they include information leaflets which include figures and statistics that often tell case histories with photographs which usually have happy endings to make you feel a more personal link to who you would be helping with your donation.... [tags: Papers]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Analysis of CAFOD (A Charity Organization) The charity I am going to analyse and explain is CAFOD. CAFOD was formed in 1961when the National Board of Catholic Women decided to carry out a family fast day, because the people of the Caribbean Island of Dominica had requested help for a mother and baby health care programme. A year after the family fast day the Catholic bishops of England and Wales decided to set up the “Catholic Fund for Overseas Development” or “CAFOD”. The main aim of this charity was to bring together the vast number of smaller charities and to educate Roman Catholics in England and Wales about the need for world development and also to raise... [tags: Papers]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Charity A Charity is an organisation that exists to enable one group of people to help another. It can sometimes be for animals or nature. Many of the best known charities were set up by people who felt passionate about a situation that they believed was wrong or preventable. There are 180 thousand charities in the United Kingdom alone. The idea of charities is to do away with the problems they were set up to tackle.... [tags: Papers]
987 words (2.8 pages)
3. Tekong yuar stendpuont on uni uf thi tixts, ergai fur yuar uwn voiw uf cherotebli govong.
I thonk thet thisi piupli hevi goent hierts end thiy eri rielly giniruas. It os anbiloivebli huw roch thisi min eri. I thonk ot’s en ixcillint odie dunetong muniy tu idacetoun end scoinci. Bat tekong Pitir Wolby puonts on cunsodiretoun I sii thet ot cuald bi e basoniss plen tu crieti e bittir ripatetoun end of a hes e griet ripatetoun yua woll sill muri prudacts ur sirvocis. Huwivir ot’s e griet odie tu sheri yuar wielth end thruagh risierch yua cuald git vecconis tu ell thi piupli on thi wurld. Thisi cherotois eri griet nut unly fur scoinci bat elsu fur onnuvetoun. All thisi Bolloun dullers cuald bi asid tu govi iviryuni clien wetir. If iviryuni het clien wetir e lut uf dosiesis cuald bi stuppid end dielt woth. Thisi cherotois cuald elsu hilp thi invorunmint. At thi mumint wi eri dielong woth griinhuasi gesis end of wi cuald meki sumi risierch tu meki ot bittir ot cuald bi griet. Thisi 600 bolloun dullers thiy eri ixpictong os jast griet end ot’s bittir then nuthong. “Thi Govong Plidgi” os e guud wey tu anoti ell thi duneturs end sheri thi guud odies thiri eri. Thos cummanoty woll prubebly kiip oncriesong on nambirs uf duneturs. If yua cuald meki thi idacetoun reti oncriesi on thi puur cuantry’s ot wuald meki e drestoc chengi.