The CEO of Parallon Business Solution is Shaunelle Bynum. Her experience leading technology transformations across a range of providers, platforms and systems is integral to our success and will enable us to offer even greater expertise to further meet the needs of our clients. Parallon will offer a deeper service portfolio across the entire continuum of care including administrative, financial, clinical and patient care systems. Parallon is dedicated to bringing deep and evolving industry knowledge, a long track record of operational excellence and a broad portfolio of services to all partnerships in order to help clients thrive in the communities they serve. We use the most comprehensive clinical and financial benchmarking data and best practices from the nation’s top-performing hospitals to optimize your workforce performance.
Our program simplifies management of your contract and flexible workforce, providing the information and efficiencies you need to improve performance. W...
... middle of paper ...
...loyees do not get feedback from leadership. In meetings that the CEO conduct, employees complain about management coaching them and not giving feedback. For employees who were not meeting the department goal, they were told what they were doing wrong, but was not offered help to improve. Employees were also not getting quarterly evaluations. Shaunelle Bynum has made it mandatory for employees to get evaluations from the leadership team quarterly. Doing my internship at Parallon Business Solution is very beneficial to me. It is going great and I am excited to be introduced into the healthcare field. I have gained experience thus far and I am excited to embark on what is to come. I recently had an evaluation with my preceptor and I was told to keep up the good work. I have also made connections with the CEO and with human resource employees so that they can mentor me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Amazon and Its CEO Abstract Jeffrey Bezos is the Chief Executive Officer of Amazon.com. The CEO of all companies is the top manager that a board of directors votes for to run the corporation. (Business Essentials, 2005, p. 525) I buy movies and television shows from Amazon.com all the time and download them onto my computer. For example, my favorite television show is Prison Break and sometimes I miss an episode. If this happens than I can just go to Amazon.com and purchase any episode I want as long as it has already aired.... [tags: Business Analysis Management CEO]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- Successful CEO Strategies Being a CEO is proven to be much more difficult than trying to become one. Over the last few months we have been examining the reasons behind the successes and failures of some great CEO practitioners. It seems that, despite the different managerial styles, great CEOs employ some common techniques. The following pages contain the golden rules of successful business leadership.... [tags: CEO Business Leadership Management]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Each year Fortune magazine publishes its list of the top 500 U.S. companies ranked according to reported gross revenues. In the highly competitive world of business, the CEO's of these companies are responsible for making decisions that allow a company into this elite group and remain on the list year after year. Avon Products Inc. first appeared on the Fortune 500 list in 1955 inaugural year, ranked at number 455. Over the years, Avon has moved up and down the list of 500 managing to remain there since its first appearance as a top grossing corporation.... [tags: Avon Business CEO Management]
1451 words (4.1 pages)
- The six technology trends can modify the enterprise fundamentals, which includes the nature of the markets as well assets. The impacts of these technology are six trends can assist the company CEO’s to rethink about the business fundamentals and IOT also forces to modify their existing enterprise models and increase algorithmic as well as autonomous things will replace decisions of business by the business leaders. The recommendations made are offers document on long-term trends for CEO, update the infrastructure to support the smart machines demand, Seek the CEO support for establishing the multidisciplinary task force by exploring the algorithmic possibilities.... [tags: Strategic management, Management, Business model]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction/mission University of California San Francisco Medical Center is one of the world innovative patient cares. It’s known for it better technology and pioneering research organization. According to the annual survey by U.S. News & World Report, UCSF is one of the nation’s top 10 hospitals. The medical center has also had a business philosopher leader CEO Mark Laret who is contributing to the success. Although UCSF and parties including USSF Benoiff Children’s hospital mission is caring, healing and teaching, their problems in the heart are those that matter for their patients and their organization.... [tags: Medicine, Health care, Health, Hospital]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- Implementing successful communication strategies throughout the organization begin with the hospital’s core mission and values. The alignment of the goals within an organization must support the workflow in order to gain the results desired. As the demands of the hospital continue to rise, we must perform more work with less staff leaving an unwanted gap. By utilizing a workflow complementary to the operational aspect, employee buy-in is essential. Staff throughout the hospital drives the organization.... [tags: Business Management ]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- Business Problem and Recommended Solution Intrigued by the opportunity of owning his business, Larry Brownlow must decide whether a distributorship opportunity with Coors is a worthy venture. To aid Larry with his decision, the following pages provide an assessment of this business opportunity. With a limited research budget of $9,500 (p.143), careful selection of reports was essential to obtain both the necessary data to project profitability (e.g., revenues, cost of sales, other expenses, Coors projected market share, retail pricing data) and to provide a qualitative, consumer-focused perspective that would give these quantitative projections a solid foundation.... [tags: Business Entrepreneurship Analysis]
2198 words (6.3 pages)
- CEO’s Responsible for Business Failures Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac collapsed because they were part of the widespread gross financial misconduct that is taking place here in the United States. Washington Mutual, a Seattle based banking institution collapsed due to taking on excessive bad debt with bad mortgages, making it the largest bank failure in U.S. History. The federal government took control of Pasadena-based IndyMac Bank, the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history; AIG recently collapsed; Lehman Bros., a global investment company collapsed; Bear Stearns, an investment banking company based in New York City collapsed; and there are more.... [tags: Financial Crisis 2008 Deregulation Recession]
1673 words (4.8 pages)
- You are the CEO of a conglomerate with many businesses in many industries in many geographic regions. a) Discuss what Goold and Campbell Style you are likely to adopt( justify your selection) b) How do you manage synergies in the portfolio c) How do you ensure companies you acquire fit into your Heartland' in the Goold, Campbell, Alexander Parenting- Fix matrix. Specifically outline how you intend to add value to the acquisition you make. (A) Conglomerates face the challenges involved in managing multiple activities in multiple markets.... [tags: Business CEO Management]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- Airline CEO Roleplay ROYAL JORDANIAN AIRLINES BRIEF HISTORY Royal Jordanian Airlines, R.J (my company) was established in 1963 and is based in Amman, Jordan. The airlines started operations on December, 15, 1963 with a fleet of two Handley Page Dart Heralds and one Super DC-7. In 1966 R.J became a member of the IATA and started expanding its operations. In 1971 Royal Jordanian entered jet age when it acquired two Boeing 707 aircrafts. In 2001, Royal Jordanian was registered as a Public Shareholding Company with a capital of $60 million.... [tags: Business Analysis Management]
1940 words (5.5 pages)