More and more women are struggling with cellulite, hence more treatment options are now being developed to get rid of it. Cellulite laser treatment is a process in which a device is used for breaking down the fats underneath the skin or the cellulite. The skin on the various parts of your body affected by cellulite are vigorously massaged and stimulated in this treatment. By doing this, the excess fats are broken down. Then, they can be flushed out naturally through your blood stream. Cellulite laser treatment can be regarded as a detoxifying process that flushes out the toxins from your body.
Actually, there is more than one type of cellulite laser treatment. The different methods involve different procedures to be followed. However, the basic idea behind the cellulite laser procedure involves directing a low level laser to the cellulite area. This helps to break down the fat deposits. Therefore, the fats are melted to promote their quicker elimination.
Some other methods of cellulite treatment use more than one type of laser that helps to promote the increased blood circulation. Some other methods may use advanced mechanisms to reduce the swelling resulting from the treatment. Other cellulite method is able to stimulate the production of collagen for smoother and tighter skin.
The best way by which you can get rid of cellulite and prevent it from coming back is by performing regular exercises. Try to incorporate certain exe...
... middle of paper ...
... decomposed fat such as free fatty acids and glycerol are disposed.
Cellulite laser treatment removes the cellulites instantly. This is because it can effectively burn the fat beneath the skin layer. The lasers after penetrating the fat deposits, disintegrates them and melts them at a high temperature. The fatty lumps on the skin deteriorate slowly and are ultimately expelled out from the system. It is all with light and heat and involves no invasive surgery. The regions affected with cellulite are vigorously massaged, the skin tissues are stabilized further and thus encouraging the quicker removal of the fat deposits of the skin.
Cellulites can be obtained easily without regular exercise and proper diet. So in order to maintain the perfect figure after successful cellulite laser treatment, you need to maintain a proper diet plan and exercise regularly.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Cellulite is an aesthetically non - pathological concern that affects more than 85% of females and a minority of males and is not limited to a particular race. In females, cellulite is identified during the post puberty stages of development due to the structural changes the body undergoes and at this point of time can have effects on the individuals self esteem and self consciousness. Cellulite can develop often seen in areas of the upper limbs, abdominal and gluteal regions, and in some cases on the upper arms and is due to poor circulation that in time leads to accumulation of fluid and decreased removal of toxins.... [tags: circulation, treatment, tissues]
1345 words (3.8 pages)
- ... Currently there are numerous medications, devices and diverse therapies that allegedly treat cellulite however there is little evidence to support long term effectiveness. Due to the nature of cellulite, effective treatment would need to repair and strengthen the dermis as well as expel the fat protrusion back underneath the dermis. Retinoids are thought to increase dermal collagen fibres, allowing the dermis to prevent further herniation of fat as the collagen deposition makes the dermis much stronger, therefore reducing the appearance of cellulite.... [tags: adipose tissue, dimpling, patients]
1405 words (4 pages)
- Dentistry is an industry that is constantly evolving. Every day new techniques, instruments, procedures and discoveries are made. One thing becoming more and more popular in dentistry are dental lasers. Dental laser use in dental offices is rapidly growing because all of the advantages they provide to both the dentist and the patient. With the different types and strengths of the different lasers like hard tissue, soft-tissue, carbon dioxide, argon lasers and more almost any dental treatment can be benefited by using one.... [tags: Laser, Light, Carbon dioxide, Gas laser]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- How many of you know what laser surgery is. Perhaps, you have heard of this, but today lets learn about this procedure. The definition for laser eye surgery is, surgery used to correct vision in people who are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism. Lasik surgery is an outpatient procedure, and there is no overnight stay. Before you begin any kind of surgery it is beneficial you speak to your eye doctor. Set up an appointment to see what kind of laser surgery would be right for you. This will give the doctor an opportunity to see if you qualify for this type of a procedure.... [tags: Surgery, Laser, LASIK, Refractive surgery]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Spider veins are tiny veins occurring beneath the skin and having a shape similar to that of a spider. These veins commonly develop on the thighs, face, ankles and calves. Usually, they are red, blue or purple in color and are disfiguring cosmetically. They radiate from a central point and are termed as “telangiectasias”. They appear like the branches radiating from the trunk of a tree. Laser treatment for spider veins is a non invasive and effective method of getting rid of spider veins. Cause of spider veins: The exact cause of the development of spider veins is not known.... [tags: Medical Science]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Benefits of facial laser treatment: • The primary advantage is that the laser treatment is an absolutely harmless and painless method of facial. It does not involve going under knife and bearing the pain. • The laser procedure is much faster than the surgical operations. Moreover, regular visits are also not required to derive benefit of the treatment. • The time required for recovery and recuperation in laser treatment is less than that required for surgery. Considerations: These three factors are sufficient to convince oneself for facial laser treatment.... [tags: Health]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Laser is an acronym used for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser treatment is a procedure used to cure skin problems with a strong beam of light. Experienced cosmetologists and dermatologists use this new technology to cure many ailments. Side effects of laser treatment: Several side effects can be experienced with acne blemish laser treatment like irritation, redness and swelling on the affected areas. These side effects persist only for a few hours or a day. In certain cases of laser therapy that cures the pimple scars can lead to pigmentation changes.... [tags: Medical Science]
938 words (2.7 pages)
- The dot laser treatment helps to restore the skin color and texture with the new laser technology. It can soften the mild creases, reduce the fine lines and wrinkles and fade away the abnormal pigmentations that have occurred overtime. Dot laser is also used for treating acne scars and other forms of traumatic scarring. How does it work. Dot laser therapy is mainly based on using the power of Co2 laser. The Co2 laser is used in a refined and controlled manner. This helps the surgeon to individualize the laser treatment according to your skin type and your specific needs.... [tags: Medical Science ]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- As we age, we develop wrinkles and fine lines on our face due to the repetitive movements of the facial muscle. Other factors like diet, exposure to sun and smoking can also affect your skin. Laser resurfacing treatment is a good option for treating the various skin problems including scars, age spots, wrinkles, brown discoloration, some types of acne scarring and stretch marks. The skin color, extent of damage and age are the factors that determine whether laser resurfacing treatment is appropriate for you.... [tags: Medical Science]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Cellulite In society today it seems the goal of many Americans is to be thin. In their hope of achieving this so-called perfection, it means taking extreme measures to get there. A common complaint of most women in their quest for thinness is trying to combat cellulite, a word that makes them cringe. It seems to plague women (rarely ever effecting men) of all shapes and sizes and usually resides in the hips, thighs and buttocks regions, and sometimes even the triceps and lower abdomen areas.... [tags: Health Fat Diet Essays]
2511 words (7.2 pages)