The life of a cat person is more likely to be somewhat particular. The stereotype of a crazy cat women is not really true. On a usual basis, they are more likely to be women. Their personalities extend to being unconventional introverts. This is just a fancy way of calling them outside of the box thinker but with shy tendencies. The unconventional side is often seen as “crazy” but I like to call it misunderstood innovation. My adorable cat tiger can turn anything into a place to sleep and that’s his form of innovation. I love to create, design and remodel 7]-everything which is one of my contributions to being a cat person. At socia...
... middle of paper ...
...tty good day.
The interest in this issue covers nations from end to end because a majority of households have pets. Cat based people are solitary, not always social but are usually good with thinking and innovating. Dog based people are highly social, are very traditional in values, and are most likely to have your average family and home life. In addition to these there is a chance you should just get both a cat and dog because they each can equally serve a purpose in your life.
I have neither given nor received any unauthorized aid in completing this work, nor have I presented someone else’s work as my own.
Reader’s Digest, . The Reader's Digest Association, Inc, 2013. Web.
Harris, D.. N.p.. Web. 13 Oct 2013.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When you talk to pet owners about owning a cat versus a dog, it stirs up much controver-sy in many ways. By looking at both cats and dogs, the cat outweighs the dog in many ways, which makes the cat the superior selection when making a final decision on which one to get. Cats have very desirable qualities that make them an award winning choice to many owners. The qualities that appeal to most are the ability of the cat to live in small spaces, they do not eat large amounts of food for their meals, and they are very sedentary and independent in nature making them a low maintenance pet.... [tags: Cat, Predation, Dog, Theobromine poisoning]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- Cats vs. Dogs Are you a cat person or a dog person. In the age-old schism of cats versus dogs, there has always been a debate for both sides. No matter what side is taken there will always be a debate about which animal is superior. People choose pets based on a certain kinship they feel with the animal. Now, perhaps cat lovers are uptight, but they don't choose to claim kinship with a creature whose first act upon meeting a new member of its own kind is to sniff its behind. There is also the problem of dignity and discrimination -- as in, dogs have none.... [tags: Pets Ownership Dog Cat Essays Compare Contrast]
564 words (1.6 pages)
- ... Renting a house is contingent on the individual being able to financially commit to the extended responsibility of having a separate piece of land. Contrary to apartment complexes taking care of utilities and maintenance, any damage done to a rental property falls into the hands of the tenant. Once financial considerations are examined, the amenities of the property play a big role in the renter’s ability to make the best decision. Passing the eye test is imperative when evaluating the difference between renting an apartment and a house.... [tags: Apartment, Renting, Rental agreement, House]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Some people wonder why they should adopt a dog or cat from the shelter when there are plenty of cute puppies and kittens that can be purchased. There are plenty of reasons to adopt a dog or cat from a shelter, but before heading out to the local shelter, make sure you 're familiar with the facilities policies. This is according to Vet Street, which is a website run by veterarians. http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/adopting-a-dog-or-cat-from-a-shelter-advice-for-your-first-visit They recommend that you do your research before heading to the shelter.... [tags: Dog, Neutering, Cat, Puppy]
1769 words (5.1 pages)
- ... Even though almost the same amount 2.7 million are adopted every year. That still leaves us with to many with out home and on death road for no fault of their own. Over 649,000 animals enter the shelter as strays are returned to their rightful owner. 542,000 are dogs and 100,000 are cats. That means that 26% of dogs that came in as strays are returned to their owners, 35% are adopted, and 31% are euthanized. That means that less then 5% of cats who come in as stays are returned to their owners, 37% are adopted and 41% are euthanized.... [tags: Dog, Pet, English-language films, Cat]
710 words (2 pages)
- Cats and dogs are seen to be the most popular household pets in the world. Because of their popularity, people would always compare these two pets to each other. But which makes a better pet. I used to have cats when I was a kid and I had a lot of them. I also had a dog, a family dog, but he stayed outside and I did not really pay attention to him. My cats died when I was nine or ten. I got tired of taking care of them so I stopped adopting one. I didn’t really know the differences between cats and dogs until I had my own dog.... [tags: popular household pets]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- The environmental condition of the world is degrading day by day and it is an “open secret” now- “open” because almost every human being knows it and “secret” because the responsible people are indifferent to this fact even after knowing the aftermath of this change. The temperature of the earth has been increasing; the characteristics of the main aspects of our environment- water, earth, air etc have greatly changed. Consequently, the ecological systems have also been disturbed. The main culprits behind all these “changes” are human beings.... [tags: Economic Progress, Ecological Systems]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- ... There is a general belief that dog owners have a different personality and disposition than cat owners. This brings us to the research experiment we will be conducting. Will owning a dog or a cat possibly change your personality by increasing or decreasing an individual’s extroversive behavior. I am predict that dog owner’s will aspire to a higher trait of extraversion after two years of owning it and cat owner’s will have lower behavioral traits of extraversion. The goal of this paper is to gain knowledge on what can change one’s personality as well as to reflect upon the personality changes that may exist when having a dog or a cat.... [tags: psychological research]
1192 words (3.4 pages)
- Did you know that five million to seven million companion animals enter shelters nationwide each year. Spaying and neutering pets needs to be supported by more communities of people. The American Kennel Club (AKC) is opposed to mandatory sterilization, they state that it, “creates a hardship for responsible breeders.” Spaying and neutering is typically seen by a majority of the population as inhumane and an unnecessary violation of animal rights. The American Veterinary Medical Associations recommend that state and local governments develop effective dog and cat population control programs.... [tags: Dog, Neutering, Cat, Castration]
1450 words (4.1 pages)
- Cat v. Dog Many households occupy pets. Deciding on a pet can be a difficult decision. The majority of the time people tend to choose either a dog or a cat for their pet. There are many similarities as well as differences between a dog and a cat. However, the differences outnumber the similarities and usually serve as the deciding factor between the two. With either a dog or a cat, there will be a new addition to the family. Much responsibility comes along with this new member.... [tags: Papers Pets Household Pet Essays ]
875 words (2.5 pages)