One of the leading technologically advanced companies that have seen huge change over or say the situations such as losing an integral part of the company i.e. the CEO as Steve Jobs and again being able to regain him and also establish itself amongst the best preferred brands between other competitors. Apple today is one of the leading brands of handsets preferred by people that wish to have sophisticated position in the society and are able to afford such expensive technology. Thus in this case we come to know the ups and downs faced by the company and how it managed to sustain itself from the market competition.
Questions and answers:
1. SWOT analysis of Apple, Google, Amazon and Microsoft:
Apple Google Amazon Microsoft
1. Impressive brand image that holds back the consumers. Strong hold over the market position amongst the rest competitors. Exceptional customer service. Most renowned brand name in terms of the operating system.
2. Helps customer to achieve best customer experience. Best financial position and answers the customers queries in fraction of seconds. Best use made of information technology for reaching distant places. Diversified product portfolio.
3. Exceptional customer service Great customer dependability for information purposes. Efficient supply chain management and able to reach to all corners of the country. Highest revenue gainer in operating system sector.
1. Death of the CEO Steve Jobs and Kodak 2012 Lacks in product integration compared to the competitors. Due to wide product range, high chances amongst the consumers to get confused. Dependent on hardware manufacturers.
2. Patent infringement and continuous adoption of change in technolog...
... middle of paper ...
...atch the same pattern of working with that of Steve Jobs and also achieving the level of success that he achieved for the company.
The company currently sells its products in market by using Skimming price strategy and also Product differentiation strategy that differentiates the company as a whole from others. Also the products that are being offered as different from that of the competitors. The company constantly focuses on the customer needs and thus try to satisfy it by producing the goods that are customer centric and are affordable by the target market. Thus the company just needs to focus on the development of the previous product by developing its versions and software and also being competitive in the market. By continuing the same pattern of selling and distribution the company can sustain in the competitive market and give tough competition to others.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Apple Inc. headquartered in Cupertino, California was founded in 1976 by three men named Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Apple Inc. has a strong presence worldwide; the company currently has 478 Apple retail stores in 17 different countries. The company focuses primarily on designing, developing, and selling electronics, computer software, and online services. Some of the hardware products are; iPhone, Mac laptop, the Apple watch, and the iPad tablet. Apple Inc. has become one of the most important American companies due to its innovative skills.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Apple Store, App Store]
705 words (2 pages)
- Apple was founded in 1976 by two partners named Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Since then Apple has been able to grow its business into one of the most influential company in the world. Apple Inc. is an American company that creates software, phones, computers and consumer electronic products as well. Some of the Apple products that people are aware of are the iPod, iPhone, Mac, and the recently new iPad. Apple currently has over 300 retail stores in about 10 countries around the world. Many people do not know this, but Apple also has many different computer software, such as Mac OS X operating system, Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio, iOS, which is a mobile operating system that hosts multiple... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod, IPod Touch]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- Apple Inc. is located in Cupertino, California and was established in 1976. Apple Inc. designs, manufactures and markets mobile and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. They also sell a variety of related software, services, and networking solutions. As of this writing, Apple Inc. is the first United States Company to reach a market valuation of over seven hundred billion dollars (Higgins 2015). When it comes to doing business internationally the decision making is more complex.... [tags: Globalization, International trade, Apple Inc.]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Apple Inc. was found in 1976 by two college dropouts Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. They both had the same vision of changing the way people use computers. They loved technology and were very detail oriented, especially Steve Jobs. He was the one who wanted the best and aimed for perfection. His dedication to technology and love for the process of making modern computers changed the world and the way people use the computers in these days. Steve Jobs wanted to create different, unique and unusual computers for consumers.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- 3. Body Apple Inc. is known for being one of the most powerful companies that are active presently. Their products are influential, iconic, and instantly recognizable by anyone from this generation. With the simple interface and cutting-edge technology featured in every one of their goods, Apple has made a deep impression on the world. But they have been consistent in their dominance, their strength has not weakened whereas most other companies would have fallen out of the public’s favor. This is mostly due to the fact that their products have been crucial to the market and shaped the lifestyles of millions.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., ITunes Store, IPod]
1526 words (4.4 pages)
- 2a) Apple (Apple inc. September 2015) describes the security of its iPhone 6 product as a tight integration of software and hardware that works together to maintain the chain of trust throughout the operation of the device. Starting with the device turning on and executing implicitly trusted code from read-only memory created at the time the device was fabricated. This code contains the Apple Root CA public key, which is used to verify that at each stage of the boot process the code that is loaded is cryptographically signed by Apple before it is given control of the processor.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., Cryptography, Steve Jobs]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- Case 8: Apple 2013 Introduction: One of the leading technologically advanced companies that have seen huge change over or say the situations such as losing an integral part of the company i.e. the CEO as Steve Jobs and again being able to regain him and also establish itself amongst the best preferred brands between other competitors. Apple today is one of the leading brands of handsets preferred by people that wish to have sophisticated position in the society and are able to afford such expensive technology.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, ITunes Store, IPod]
1929 words (5.5 pages)
- Apple Inc. has been into the electronics business since some decades in the industry. It had built its place in the markets, all over the world through its dynamic strategies that focused on quality and innovation. Apple Inc. has made progress from being a loss making company to being the biggest company in the electronics industry with incredibly high revenues and profit margins. The assignment is going to be based upon Apple Inc.'s case study and its journey as a whole to becoming a successful company.... [tags: Electronics, Products]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- Unit 1 Case Analysis: Apple Inc. GB520 Strategic Human Resource Management About “Strategic management is an ongoing process that evaluates and controls the business and the industries in which the company is involved; assesses its competitors and sets goals and strategies to meet all existing and potential competitors; and then reassesses each strategy annually or quarterly [i.e. regularly] to determine how it has been implemented and whether it has succeeded or needs replacement by a new strategy to meet changed circumstances, new technology, new competitors, a new economic environment., or a new social, financial, or political environment” (Lamb, 1984: ix).... [tags: Business Management, human resources, business mod]
1106 words (3.2 pages)
- Apple Inc.’s Financial Analysis case study will cover the nine-step assessment process to evaluate the company’s future financial health. The nine-step evaluation process will entail the following: 1) Fundamental analysis covers objectives, plan of action, market, competing technology, and governing and operational traits, 2) Fundamental analysis-revenue direction, 3) Investments to support the firm’s entities action plan, 4) Forthcoming profit and competitive accomplishment, 5) Forthcoming external financial requirements, 6) Accessibility to direct at sources of external finance, 7) Sustainability of the 3-5 year plan, 8) Strain examination beneath scenarios of calamity, and 9) Present... [tags: Firm Strategies, Income Statement]
3622 words (10.3 pages)