She didn’t know what was happening and she answered. “I was getting my luggage.”
He asked incredulously, “Seriously, Jada?!”
She didn’t understand his ire, “Maxwell what…”
He moved underneath her and Jada could feel his penis at her ass. She gasped and gripped his thighs.
He then came to her ear and said sexily, “If I can handle all of this (He rubbed her thighs slowly up and down) then I can handle your luggage.”
Jada tried to stand. He had a serious grip on her. He then maneuvered them and Jada was now sitting directly on his lap. Maxwell scooted down a bit on the sofa. He was right there in the center of her V.
Jada pleaded, “Maxwell…no.”
He asked, “No…what?”
She tried to get away again. He pulled her back and now she was lying on his chest. Maxwell reached inside her sweater and cupped her breast. Jada shook her head no.
He then moved the bra with his hand and reached for her nipple. Jada tried with all of her strength to get up. He laughed softly.
Feeling exasperated she leaned back again. “Why are you doing this to me?”
He asked on a whisper, “Doing what?”
She shook her head trying to clear it, “Please don’t touch me.”
He surged forward, “It’s like fire, isn’t it?”
Jada moaned, “Oh, God!”
“Yeah, I know.”
Yes, he wanted her sexually. That she had no doubt. All though there were times she couldn’t understand why. She wa...
... middle of paper ...
Drew came to stand by his brother and he asked, “Do you feel she has something here?”
Maxwell looked at his brother and responded, “It hasn’t been easy.”
Maxwell was worried about Jada. He knew this was hard on her and all he wanted was to be there for her. She didn’t need to be going through this alone. The more she tried to pull away, the more he would go after her. She needed him more than she realized. He was her husband and he was going to help her.
With his brother quietness he asked, “Max? Do you want to call it quits, too?”
Maxwell looked at his brother, arched a brow and said, “Hell, no! She’s my wife and no matter what that arrangement stipulates she will stay my wife. There will be no walking away, giving up, or damn divorce.”
They all heard the declaration…Loud and clear. Drew realized that Jada had no idea just what she was up against.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Case of Lena Lena, a community college freshman, has stopped by to discuss her plans for spring enrollment. Lena was a good student in high school graduating with a 3.2 cumulative grade point average and was actively involved as her senior class treasurer. Lena was confident that she would be successful in college and was excited to be the first person in her family to attend college. With her experience working in her family’s Latina grocery store and as class treasurer, Lena was certain that she would excel as a business major.... [tags: Case Study]
2018 words (5.8 pages)
- Southwest Airlines Discrimination Case Recently, a Southwest Airlines discrimination issue surfaced resulting from comments expressed by a Southwest pilot during a private conversation. The two minute conversation transpired on March 25, 2011 and was inadvertently broadcast over a Federal Aviation Administration air traffic control frequency in the Houston, Texas area during a flight from Austin, Texas to San Diego, California. According to the accusations, the comments were perceived as demeaning and derogatory with regard to the Southwest Airlines flight attendant employee group.... [tags: Case Review ]
1383 words (4 pages)
- Embezzlement has become more common in the last few years. No one knows for sure whether the problem has increased due to the bad economy, less ethical behavior among employees or other attitudes toward the government or businesses in general. Charleston, South Carolina is no exception to the rising number of fraud cases. Every year more cases are being discovered and exposed to the public. One such case is the embezzlement of cash from a county owned garage. The embezzlement case of Martina Moultrie Richardson will be discussed as well as types of evidence desired in this case, methods/procedures for gathering the evidence and procedures for cataloging and maintaining the evidence.... [tags: Case Study ]
2087 words (6 pages)
- Today in criminal convictions, it is prevalent and necessary that there is evidence collected in order to hopefully find and put away the people who committed the crimes. Serology is an important factor that allows this to occur. Serology is the study and identification of bodily fluids such as blood salvia and semen in order to proceed in criminal investigations and legal processes. Blood, saliva, and semen can be readily found in sexual assault and homicide cases. In the case of Dennis Maher, serology is something that should have been considered in order to make a conviction.... [tags: Case Review ]
2111 words (6 pages)
- Introduction: In the year 1971, TEGAN was founded by Dafydd Lloyd in the town of Mumbles and was known as the second largest distributor of educational toys in Europe. Lloyd’s company got listed on London Stock Exchange as per its deep down interest in the electronic revolution where his company earned £5bn. Tegan by the year 2008 employed 3,000 people across its headquarters and 15 warehouses. Integrity, speed and a spotless reputation were Tegan’s principles which were followed even after his retirement.... [tags: IT Case Study]
2533 words (7.2 pages)
- Jim has come for advice about easement and he wants to exclude Jesse’s clients from the car park. The fact suggests that the easement was created by the previous owner and registered under Torrens. By registration, the easement and the accompanied plan will be transferred and into Jim’s certificate of title-schedule 2 . It is an express easement and it is legal; not equitable. It is also indefeasible as no exception appears to apply in this case. Jesse is a dominant tenement (“DT”) as he owns the land that benefiting from the right of car park and Jim is a servient tenement (ST”) as he is burdened by the easement.... [tags: The case and the people are not clarified.]
929 words (2.7 pages)
- Tivo Inc, an assignment 1.0 Introduction The case is about the introduction of Tivo, a new service that provides the TV viewer the flexibility to watch what they want when. The product is expected to change the way people watch TV by offering them the flexibility in programming, skipping commercials, pausing live TV and recording programmes for future viewing. In addition, the service offers captures the subscriber's preferences and can automatically record programmes that are considered to be in this category.... [tags: Business Case Study]
1711 words (4.9 pages)
- AMAZON.COM CASE Amazon.com, as an e-commerce website has emerged as a leader in the e-business world. Originally, the company began as a website that sold books at discount prices, now Amazon.com has evolved into a marketplace for the world. Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO, has changed the business model of the company many times. He is focused on expanding the selection of goods and services offered on the website, in an attempt to please customers. However, he is having trouble managing the priorities of his gigantic company, he should give the existing categories priority and worry about expansion at a later time.... [tags: Business, Case Study, solution]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Executive Summary DuPont has been known for its low reliance on borrowings. In the 1970’s, the company had to assume a substantial portion of debt of Conoco, a newly acquired company. In 1983, the managers have to decide about the future optimal target debt ratio. Should the company continue to keep about 40% of its assets financed via debt or should it strive to lower its borrowings to 25%. We defined several criteria to determine our choice – return, risks and other quantitative and qualitative factors.... [tags: Business Case Study]
1919 words (5.5 pages)
- Introduction Zara, the largest retailer within the Inditex portfolio, has been able to maintain a competitive advantage over its competitors by offering up-to-the-minute fashions in its stores throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. Zara is the result of a clothing factory integrating forward to take advantage of linkages between manufacturing and retailing. These linkages are facilitated by information technology and Zara has developed a highly automated production and distribution system to service its stores.... [tags: Business Case Study]
1942 words (5.5 pages)