I would like to go into this type of career path because it is a much easier way to gain profits (Money) and work around your own schedule. By having the resorts many resorts open the recognition of all the stars wanting to stay in my hotels. The strategy would be to gain publicity to both the rich, middle and hard-working class. If multi millionaires go as well the resort could open up to more luxurious parts of the world. The money would not only be the item that names or set the hotel for its name but, our hospitality towards our guests.
In my life there are many goals that I would like to accomplish. One of the main and most important goal that I would like to Finish High School and make my Father and Aunts proud. I would also want to go to college and gain my business license to open my resort. Then. to travel into my Grandmother’s country of Cuba. I would love to stay in the way of life that I live today to show my children that life is not always about the money and all the things you got but what is on the inside that counts, but the only thing that I would change would be to have a house a little much bigger for my entire family like two Aunts and nine cousins and of course my Father and brother.
The career path that I would go into would require many expertise like the st...
... middle of paper ...
... if you know how to manage the money correctly. A hotel industry has seen a sky rocket since many new adventures are being added to the resorts. As the industry is being punished by not completing with the ideals of what a guest wants to have. With new techniques or attractions are being added to a hotel that all other hotels are beginning to have.
“ Being a small business owner also carries greater responsibilities with many more tasks to handle” (may 2016 Houston Chronicles) is what a local business owner would have to decide. The limited amount of time he or she would have in attending their family. The devotion that would have to be put into the business in order for everything to run smoothly. Not only is the business involve the aspects of treating the guest like a princess or prince. You would have to pay for things out of your own pocket. Costs of local
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Universal Orlando Resorts are sizzling escapade theme park owned by NBCUniversal and is located in Orlando, Florida. The Universal Orlando Resorts comprises of twin theme parks known as the Island of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida, three Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Hotels (Loews Portofino Bay Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort respectively along with the all night exotic entertainment complex – The Universal CityWalk Orlando. Universal Orlando was originally opened in the year 1990 as Universal Studios Florida and flourished in to the largest ever theme park located in the Orlando.... [tags: Island of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida]
672 words (1.9 pages)
- The Hotel industry has become very important in the past years due to immense traveling and growth of international business. The Hotel industry not only plays an important role in the life of people but as well as the economy of the country. I spent an hour of my day relaxing in the lobby at the Fontainebleau resort in Miami, while on vacation with my family visiting from out of state. It was my first time staying at the resort so I was eager to check it out, after seeing such great reviews on Yelp and hearing great things from friends who have been there in the past.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, The Guest, Concierge]
1042 words (3 pages)
- Ever since civilization was capable of recording history, we were able to identify the type of job fields that existed throughout history. Not much has changed over the centuries; Ancient Greece consisted of farmers and fishermen just like we have today. According to the Bible, Jesus Christ was a carpenter by trade, he followed in the footsteps of his adoptive father. I believe a lot of people throughout history have aimed to follow the same line of work as their parents, because they respected their mother/father; parents have a big influence on our career choices.... [tags: career, choice, path, vocation]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- ... A hotel manager is accountable for the day-to-day functioning of a hotel and its staff. They have trade responsibilities for financial and budgeting management, organizing, planning and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (concierge, reservations, reception), housekeeping and food and beverage operations. While planning ahead to maximise profits and taking a strategic overview, the manager has to set a benchmark for the staff to deliver a standard of presentation and service that meets their esteemed guests expectations and needs.... [tags: customers, staff, hospitality]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction We’ll talk about the change image of the Green Mountain Resort management dis-solving employee turnover. A strong realization from the point of view of the resorts top management, and how perception made a difference within the problem. As management looked at a series of possible reasons why their employees sought out better jobs, and ultimately became high producing workers at competing resorts. The Dissolution of Turnover As the management team of the Green Mountain Resort realized they had a problem of employee turnover as the sales of the resort properties were depleted.... [tags: Hospitality industry, Hotel, Resort, Ski resort]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- This paper involves researching and preparing a report on a business career of your choice. I would expect you to use multiple resources and to also properly document those resources with footnotes as required. The paper should be a minimum of two to three double spaced, typed pages, not including your resources/works cited page. You should have a minimum of two outside resources. The text and Wikipedia may be used as resources but they do not count toward the two outside resources. This is my Business Career Paper which is on the career of my choosing.... [tags: Career Path, Education]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- After reading the first part of the report, the things I would see as priorities would be initially to develop the knowledge bank on the hotel business overseas. Whilst the process of running a hotel in one country will be very similar to that of running one in another country, there are a number of things the business will not understand, and to avoid risk they need to quickly grasp the peculiarities of the local market quickly. Utilising the team of consultants employed will be critical, no information they provide should be ignored, it will all help.... [tags: Hotel, Management, Hotels, Hotel chains]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- The Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino is just one of three Seneca Casinos. The other Seneca casinos are Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino, and Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino. The Seneca Allegany casino is owned by the Seneca Nation of Indians and is located in Salamanca, New York on the Indian reservation. The Seneca Allegany Casino is a family friendly place to go, not only do they have a casino for the adults they also have concerts and other attractions for kids. Recently, in 2012, there was a hotel and spa added to the casino.... [tags: Hotel, Casino, Slot machine, Poker]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Introduction: I am covering the nuances of resort fees, bags fees and the overall measure of customer satisfaction through websites like Trip Advisor, Yelp and such in this essay. In today’s hyper competitive hospitality market where there is little to no difference in overall services offered, small charges like resort fees and baggage fees make a big impact in customer satisfaction. It can mean the difference between excellent reviews and negative reviews on websites like Trip Advisor and Yelp.... [tags: fees, resort, bags, hospitality]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Utopian Hill Resort The safety of the guests is among the most important factors that determine the quality and hospitality of a high class hotel. At Utopian Hill Resort, your safety is our top priority and we ensure the most advanced equipment for your safety. Utopian Hill features a top of the line surveillance system, police force, hospital clinic, and fire fighting system. It also has equipment to survive any threat from natural disasters. Surveillance is the most important aspect of security.... [tags: Resorts Hotels Travel Vacations Essays]
1351 words (3.9 pages)
- The Pennsylvania Fresh Food Financing Initiative
- The Pursuit Of Happiness By Sigmund Freud
- Movie Review : From The Trilogy Of Terror Directed By Dan Curtis And Misery
- The On The Internet Of 2006
- Society And Business Teach Us Anything About Saving Our Marriage?
- Socialization Skills And Children Of Public Schools