Computer engineering is a job that is constantly leading to the development of new technology which is alway changing as the years go. by (“Electrical” para. 1). Computer hardware engineers much research, design, develop, and test computer systems (“Computer”... U.S. para. 1). Also they could improve processors, circuit boards, me...
... middle of paper ...
... have activities like sports to help you get into colleges. If you would do other activities like choir or band for all 4 years in high school you can get scholarships that help pay for you going to colleges. Also you could get a free ride for colleges if you had a sports scholarship.
“Electrical and Computer Engineering.” Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Purdue University, Web. 3 Apr. 2014
“Computer Hardware Engineer.” What’s Next Illinois. Illinois Student Assistance Commission 2014. Web. 4 Apr. 2014.
“Computer Hardware Engineers.” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. United States Department of Labor, 8 Jan. 2014. Web. 4 Apr. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Computer The technology in these days is considered help hand for everything to do our work with fewer errors and faster time. As we know many people in these days using the computer each day for doing their work and assignments or just for spending fun time. Computer word does not just mean hardware and software but means more than that. It means everything related to technology such as infrastructure, networks, and programming languages. Computer facilities have three primary computer specialists that are computer science, computer information system, and computer information technology.... [tags: Software engineering, Computer science, Computer]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- According to Lucy Friend, “Computer Aided Drafters make $79,000 a year on average.”(n.d.). Computer Aided Drafting unlocks the door to numerous opportunities for employment; I selected Computer Aided Drafting because it’s so extraordinary with AutoCAD, because of the uses of Computer Aided Drafting, History of CAD, education requirements, and immeasurable career opportunities that are obtainable. First off, CAD is computer technology that has contributed in design and drafting of a portion or an artifact and frequently a complete structure as well.... [tags: Career Research Essays]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- Mechanical Engineering Christian Solorzano PID: 5313474 Engineering is the application of science and mathematics to construct innovative designs using natural resources to benefit mankind. Mechanical engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the design and use of machines. Mechanical engineer’s main objective is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace. In other words, they create and plan the idea on paper, design the idea so it can sell, and then ensure that the machine functions safely and efficiently.... [tags: Mechanical engineering, Engineering, Design]
1402 words (4 pages)
- Statement of Purpose In the pristine place of Goa where parties and fun is at its peak, I was present there for the coding competition of Google. Though standing runner-up I learnt the vital phase of fun with work, in this Endeavour. This competition paved the way for me to pursue Master in Computer Science, which would help me to be a Google employee. Being in the kernel of technological and computing revolution, the field of Artificial Intelligence tends to change the human-computer interaction.... [tags: Computer science, Computer]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- By mixing scientific, economic, and social knowledge, we develop a disciplined art form of an occupation. All of this applied knowledge is needed in order to build devices and mechanical systems to improve the lives of people. A career in the department of engineering consists of practicing the scientific principles in order to meet social and consumer needs. Engineers develop efficient solutions to technical problems. There exist different branches that stem out and create detailed tasks for each component of engineering.... [tags: Careers]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Coming into college just a few short months ago I was unsure of what career or even what major I wanted to pursue. Even now as I work through this paper I was unsure as to the direction I wanted to take. Although what I have taken away from my first semester has lead me in the direction of field I feel comfortable pursing. I have always found the corporate business world interesting especially in the fields of computing and technology. This has led me towards the career of Solutions Architect. A Solutions Architect is definitely a profession that has come to the workforce as of late with the evolution of the modern workforce.... [tags: Computer, Software engineering, Operating system]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Career Research With hundreds, maybe even thousands of careers that I could choose from, only a few of them seemed like something I would actually work as. But finally, after limiting my choices, I obtained three careers, that I would be more than delighted to research about. My first one would have to be the electrical engineer. The way they work always intrigued me, with their fancy electronics, and the sounds of the things they invented, it’s no surprise my attentions been on it for a while now.... [tags: Engineering, Electrical engineering, Robotics]
1305 words (3.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I believe that as an engineer I should work hard towards shaping a better future for myself as well as a better world for humanity at large. I want to be a part of the technological revolution and contribute to build an operating interface between science and society for optimal use of resources, environment protection, and indeed, to shape our future. This vision drives my aspiration to join Northeastern University for pursuing Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineeering.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1734 words (5 pages)
- I’ve always been interested in art and design, I even planned on pursuing a career in digital design for years, even going as far as to apply to multiple art schools. But I’ve also always had this inner scientist, one that I knew would not be satisfied with the direction I was heading. That’s when I found engineering, the more I read and the more I learned about this fascinating field that I had never even so much as thought about, the more I knew that it was the perfect career for me. Eventually I decided on Chemical Engineering, a very interesting branch of engineering that quickly pulled me in with its emphasis on the more scientific related fields, but it is also the stepping stone to be... [tags: Engineering, Chemical engineering, Engineer]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- A Strong Background in Computer Technology Will Benefit Future Engineers Computer technology has advanced dramatically over the past ten years. Technology has advanced from computers the size of a room that can only perform one particular task, to personal computers (PC’s) that will fit on a desk and perform multiple tasks. Understanding computers and their programs and being able to apply that knowledge is very important in today’s workplace. Engineering is a field that requires an extensive background in computer technology.... [tags: Computer Science]
1038 words (3 pages)