The seven steps include telephone, pickup, branch arrival, rental contract, to the car, callbacks, return of vehicle, invitation to return, and lastly completely satisfied customer. The telephone is the opportunity to make a positive lasting impression on the customer. It’s important to make your conversation friendly, polite and professional. Focus on clear communication and understand what the customer is expecting. The second step is pick up. The pickup is an opportunity to learn more about the customer and access their needs before you arrive to the branch. This will establish a relationship between you and the customer and ens...
... middle of paper ...
...first two objectives by implementing the seven steps of service. And I have learned employee development from completing road maps and on the job training. Enterprise believes in team building by encouraging each employee and hands on training. Also I have attained accolades for the month of June I ranked in top five out of 42 interns in sales. I have also won three in store contest for the highest protection packages sold, receiving a total of $75 in gift cards. I received an excellent review from my manager for the course and scholarship recommendation. I am currently part of top ten for the region in sales for the month of July. Also I was acknowledged by the region manager for leading all the interns in sales for the month of July. And I was asked by management if I would be interested in a part time job during the year and full time employment after graduation.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Take This Internship and Shove It” by Anya Kamenetz is about the declining state of jobs for new college graduates or current college students. Anya Kamenetz is attempting to prove that internships, particularly unpaid internships, are part of the problem of new graduates finding employment in their field of study. Kamenetz is also trying to prove internships are harmful to the job market in general. Kamenetz describes internships as “fake jobs” and states internships cause low wages and decline in young workers being part of a union.... [tags: job market, loans, education]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- This paper focuses on the personal experiences gained from the internship while supporting the functions of Human Resources (HR) at the University of Texas at El Paso. The HR department provides a variety of services to all Staff, Faculty and Student employees. Throughout the internship, knowledge and skills have been obtained in the specific area of employment and recruitment. Personal experiences such as; conducting criminal background checks, and E-verify reports which verifies an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States were the typical daily functions of the internship.... [tags: human resources practice]
1858 words (5.3 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I am beholden for providing me this fortuity and it is with ample contentment and genuine gratification I indite this statement of purpose. I strongly believe in the adage “There is no substitute for hardwork” which has been and will be my precept in all the aspects of life including academic and professional career. Accomplishing M.S will be an ideal step for my aspiration to augment knowledge in electrical engineering and affiliated fields. I contemplate to pursue my M.S degree at your university which I believe will be a robust substratum for a successful and confronting career as a research professional at a preeminent university lavish with magnificent research... [tags: education, internship, goals]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Prior to the three days we spent discussing clinical and experimental internships, I had only a vague idea of what internships entailed. I had only briefly spoken with second-year graduate students about their experiences. Thus, I found the psychology professional forum, internship panel, and Dr. Northington’s presentation to be quite helpful. Likewise, all three events provided different insights regarding internships. I had not yet given much consideration to the pros and cons of each internship sites, the experiences that would be the most valuable and lastly, how my internship choice would impact my career path.... [tags: Intern, Internship, Psychology, Health]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- My enthusiasm for Management studies is fairly self-explanatory: people, throughout life, will either manage or be managed. In both situations management skills are essential. The study, at high school level, of modules such as business economics, organizational behaviour and marketing has helped me to develop a stronger grasp of management fundamentals. In the US, during a six-month International Exchange Programme at the Sun Prairie High School in Wisconsin, I took a Business course, which sparked an interest in the field.... [tags: statement of purpose, career choices]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- Every college student is concerned about his or her academic future, especially nowadays in times of the economic crisis. College students are desperate for experience that might distinguish them later from other job applicants and improve their chances of getting their desired jobs. Internships provide valuable experience necessary for jobs and are an important part of the academic career. However, when it comes to internships, the issue of unpaid internships may be raised with opinions differing on the question of the benefits of such unpaid internships.... [tags: Internships]
1608 words (4.6 pages)
- I. BACKGROUND AND BUSINESS MODEL OF THE INTERNSHIP SITE Ophidion, Inc. is an early stage biopharmaceutical company located in Pasadena. The company is currently developing a new class of safe and effective drugs targeting some of the most important molecules in the central nervous system, the neuronal nicotinic receptors. These drugs will potentially be used to treat several cognitive disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ADHD, schizophrenia, depression, and many other CNS diseases.... [tags: Internship Reflection]
2513 words (7.2 pages)
- Internship Report Format 1. Title Page One original title page, prepared in the same format as the Sample Internship title is given at the end. Page submitted with the original signatures of Program coordinator. The date on the title page will depend on the semester you will receive your degree. 2. Acknowledgements If you wish, you may include a page with a brief note of dedication or acknowledgment of help received from particular persons. 3. Table of Contents The contents page should clearly and accurately index the page numbers of the various sections of the dissertation.... [tags: Internship Report]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- As a political science major Washington DC or something related to it usually comes out in classes. It has been a personal dream to go visit, but it has become a recent aspiration to go and work there. In any field, it can be difficult to get a job to jumpstart one’s career. The “real world” is known as after college for most people. For the post college reality, I have been trying to make it as painless as possible, but at the same time have it reach its full potential success wise. The reasons that I am interested in the DC internship, are that it would be a great experience, it would help me develop new skills, and it would be the perfect start for my career.... [tags: Political science, Politics, Political philosophy]
712 words (2 pages)
- This summer I was offered an internship for Merrill Lynch in my hometown of Towson, Maryland. For eight weeks, I worked five days a week for an average of thirty hours. There are numerous Merrill Lynch offices in the Baltimore and Washington D.C. area. Offices in Annapolis and Baltimore are greater in numbers and advisors. The Towson region only has about fifteen advisors and four client assistants. However, almost all of those advisors started their careers in Baltimore. The Towson office was for more established advisors who already have a distinguished client list.... [tags: Personal Narrative Descriptive Internship]
1771 words (5.1 pages)