Some people thinks cancer comes from Airport Scanners because of the Radiation from the airport x-ray scanners. A bad food to eat is red meat Some people in Africa eats rats. Rats have red meat.. Red meat could give you Bladder cancer and other types of cancers. Their are over 1000 cancers on earth. The Top 5 are Pancreatic Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer Ovarian Cancer and Colo-rectal Cancer. Pancreatic Cancer is in both men and women 40% will live past 5 years when they have are diagnosed with it. Lung Cancer is the leading cause in death in guys and ladies. Lung Cancer is only at the age 45 and older. Breast Cancer could be in both men and girls but, mostly girls. If you start feeling lumps by your breast or around them go see your doctor. Ovarian Cancer is only in ladies. There are 13,850 deaths each year. Colo rectal cancer is in men and women and there is 51,370 deaths a year. There is several different types of food that will help you to not have cancer. Salmon Saute, Shrimp walnut salad, Portfolio Saute, Vegetable Rice, Pastiche Creme, Garlic Bread, and Monkey Bread and their lots more at healthcenters.com. If you work out every day and keep your body in shape that will help your body and your health so you wont have cancer. Run for 20 minutes its worth it. The running will make your heart and body more healthier. (“HealthCenters”8). More than 1.4 million people will have some type of cancer in 2011 through 2012. One o...
... middle of paper ...
...ts. You could get V Foundation lincense plates only if you live in North Carolina. Last are the Community Events. Theirs a willow walk. Where you walk for two miles around the Scenic Laishley Park and your money goes to the V foundation(“Events”4) The last thing is the News. AT@T and the Cotton Bowl Classic. Teams up with the V Foundation for the seventh annual National College Football day(“Events”2).
The V Foundation is to raise money for cancer. The Jimmy V Foundation helps kids and adults with cancer. All the money raise goes strait to cancer research. Some of the money goes to gifts and clothes. The Jimmy V Foundation is the Leading Basketball Charity. The money goes to Scientist and Doctors. The Jimmy V Foundation was founded by Jim Valvano when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I hope you will send money to the Jimmy V Foundation it will help a lot.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- About 12% of women in the United States will develop breast cancer in their lifetime, more than any other type of cancer (www.breastcancer.org, 2015). Many people lack the knowledge of how breast cancer is developed. Some people think they will not get cancer because they do not smoke cigarettes, but this is not the only cause of cancer developing in the breast. Anyone can get cancer. Everyone is potentially at risk for developing some form of Cancer (American Cancer Society, 2015). Some risk factors cannot be changed such as age, race, and gender.... [tags: Cancer, Breast cancer, Cancer staging]
948 words (2.7 pages)
- Cancer affects everyone. Most people in the world know someone who had cancer, has cancer, or passed away because of cancer. Cancer is an abnormal growth of cells that divide quickly and spread throughout the body. It is a group of over 100 different diseases that can appear anywhere on the body. With the disease cancer arising to become the biggest disease known to mankind, scientists have come up with many notes about cancer such as the origin, forms, like lung cancer, the stages, and ways to prevent or treat lung cancer.... [tags: Lung cancer, Cancer, Cancer staging]
1653 words (4.7 pages)
- Prostate cancer has been the number one diagnosed cancer today. According to the World Health Organization, approximately one in every ten American men will develop prostate cancer during his lifespan. This cancer has been very common in the last few years. American Cancer Society reported over 200,000 new cases of prostate cancer. Huge number of population suffered severely. The prostate is significant for reproduction. It helps the substances that are involved in fertilization and transporting of sperm as well as survival.... [tags: Cancer, Prostate cancer]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- Breast cancer is cancer that forms in the cells of the breast of women and men. However, breast cancer affects women more than men. It is actually the most common cancer diagnosed in women in the United States (Huether & McCance, 2012). One out of every eight women will be affected by this disease (Huether &McCance, 2012). It kills more women in the United States than any other cancer except lung cancer (Huether &McCance, 2012). Breast cancer, as you are aware, is a very passionate topic for me.... [tags: Breast cancer, Cancer, Cancer staging, Oncology]
1780 words (5.1 pages)
- Breast Cancer Facts and Research Breast cancer is cancer that develops from breast tissue. The signs of breast cancer might include a change in the breast size, dimpling of the skin on your body, a lump in the breast, fluid coming from the breast nipple, or ever red patchy skin around the breast. When the breast cancer spreading, there might be swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, yellow skin or bone aches. Women in the U.S. have a 1 in 8 chance of evolving an aggressive form of breast cancer during their lifetime.... [tags: Cancer, Breast cancer, Oncology, Breast]
1852 words (5.3 pages)
- According to the CDC (2014), breast cancer is one of the leading cancers among woman in the U.S. Breast cancer not only affects woman but believe it or not this cancer affects males as well. Listed are some general facts about breast cancer; There is approximately 220,097 women and 2,078 men in the United States were diagnosed with breast cancer. In addition, 40,931 women and 443 men in the United States died from breast cancer (CDC, 2014 ). What is breast cancer. Breast cancer is a malignant tumor that starts in the cells of the breast.... [tags: Cancer, Breast cancer, Oncology, Mastectomy]
1438 words (4.1 pages)
- One major thing that interest me about the breast cancer was that is one of the most common cancer in women. For me, doing shadowing with a doctor, and assist with him to tell a patient to have breast cancer, it was a sadly and dramatically story and also see the face of the women at the moment to hear that they have breast cancer. I cannot explain it how it is so difficult to listen about the breast cancer. Breast cancer is the uncontrolled grow of cells in the breast. To be able to understand the breast cancer, it is important to know how any cancer develops.... [tags: Cancer, Oncology, Breast cancer, Chemotherapy]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Each year, thousands of women die due to breast cancer. Beside skin cancer and lung cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women. According to the Breastcancer.org, about 1 in 8 of U.S women (about 12 %) will develop invasive breast cancer over her lifetime (Breastcancer.org, 2016). In 2015, about 30 percent of American women were diagnosed with breast cancer and in 2016, it is expected an estimated 246,660 new cases of invasive breast cancer to be diagnosed in women in the U.S along with 61,000 new cases of non-invasive breast cancer (Breastcancer.org, 2016).... [tags: Cancer, Breast cancer, Metastasis, Oncology]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Cancer is the name given to a collection of related diseases. In all forms of cancer: the cells in the body begin to divide uncontrollably and then spread into the surrounding tissues. There are many forms of cancer, in which the most common forms include lung cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer. This presentation will focus solely on lung cancer research, but details may be similar to that of other cancers. Over the last few years, the number of patients being diagnosed with cancer has increased with threatening results for many.... [tags: Cancer, Oncology, Chemotherapy, Lung cancer]
1033 words (3 pages)
- 1. Prostate Cancer 1.1 Understanding the prostate The prostate is a gland part of the male reproductive system; it is located below the bladder and above the rectum surrounding all the way around the first portion of the urethra below the bladder. It helps in the production of the seminal fluid that helps carry the sperm during ejaculation. One of the most common prostate problem is benign prostate growth that, over time, can compress the urethra and cause difficulty to urinate. 1.2 Risk factors for prostate cancer No one knows exactly what causes the disease.... [tags: Cancer Research paper]
2879 words (8.2 pages)