executive summary 3
I. SITUATION ANALYSIS: 4
company background : 4
future strategy: 4
target markerting: 5
market competation: 6
II. SWOT ANALYSIS: 7
III. OUR OBJECTIVE AND GOALS 8
IV. MARKERTING IMPELEMTATION: 9
Marketing strategy: 9
1. Product strategy: 9
Sale PROMOTION: 11
Online media: 12
V. PROGECT COST 13
Cambridge style is the large single luxury watch brand in earth; this company produces about 6,000 watches per year in china.
This study is a collaborative project for marketing course, 2 students who are trying to make marketing for this brand in Lebanon by using some marketing concepts (4ps strategy, SWOT analysis and target marketing, etc…) implementation.
This study introduces Cambridge full profile and its product as well as its background, vision and mission. The 4ps strategy is a core part of this project in addition to future strategy and its implementation.
A total of 50000$ is the total to marketing this brand, which feasible excellent for any investor want to be partner in our brand.
Cambridge style is the largest single luxury watch brand on earth. Nothing says timeless elegance like Cambridge style.
Cambridge style watch produce about 6,000 watches per year.
We start Manufactured in 2011and we are the owner of Cambridge.
Cambridge style is a PRC watchmaking manufacture of high quality luxury wristwatches.
Cambridge style watches are popularly regarded as stat symbols and business WRISTWATCHES.
Our vision to strengthen our leading position in the industry by prov...
... middle of paper ...
By put pictures of the new style of Cambridge, and where the place that the find it and the number of phone
The website include links will displayed on homepage include Facebook. That helps
The user too easily to connect with Cambridge social media. The website includes categories of product and the price of each.
An official page is created and mentioned, which all the information will be update in page that all the people and the fans can interact.
V. PROGECT COST
This marketing budget is for 2014 10 2016:
item Current year 2015 2016
Market research 10000$ 10000$ 10000$
Website 550$ 0$ 0$
Advertising 36450$ 37000$ 37000$
Special events 3000$ 3000$ 3000$
Total 50000$ 50000$ 50000$
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- While in the grocery the other day, I saw a man debating on whether to buy the name brand chips or off brand chips. He stood there for couple for minuets just staring at the label’s but soon decided to buy the name brand chips. I myself have had this problem many times, I constantly dispute on whether to buy the name brand or off brand products. Due to the fact of the price difference I typically buy the off-brand products. Many people wonder which one is the right product to buy. Well I’m here to tell you why off brand products are better to buy and the real differences between the products, such as where they are made, if they are the same product and what are the price differences.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Difference]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- Swatch and the Global Watch Industry In the 1980's, Swiss watchmakers began to realize they needed to change their business model to fit into a new global market place. They needed to not only change their views of the market but the infrastructure of watch manufacturing. In order to compete on a global level they needed to improve their technology, design products that would appeal to new markets and be able to compete with other companies on quality and cost.... [tags: Watch Industry Business Market]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- The World Watch industry was at a crucial stage in the 1970’s when there was a possible phase of transition from one way of watch making technology to another i.e. from mechanical to electronic watches. The mechanical watches had been ruling the watch market for quite some time while the electronic watches were deemed to be the next big thing. Amidst this clash of technologies, the three most important watch producing nations i.e. Swiss, Japan and United States competed with each other to maintain their market share as well as their profitability.... [tags: Watch Market Industry]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- Pebble smart watch is a Silicon Valley venture company Technology Pebble designed a smart watch compatible with Android and IPhone mobile phones. Pebble smart watch equipped with 1.26 inches backlit electronic paper screen resolution 144 x 168, black-and-white), low resolution. Table is built-in Bluetooth 4.0 radio module, vibration motor, accelerometer and a compass. This watch 's user interface is simple and intuitive, use two buttons can switch between the menu, use the select button can determine the options, and back button, you can return to a higher level menu (Molen, 2012).Pebble smart watch to receive text messages, email alerts, phone alerts and other notifications reminding (such... [tags: Mobile phone, IPhone, Watch, Time]
1479 words (4.2 pages)
- Steve Madden started his brand on $1,000 dollars in his back account back in 1990 out of a factory in Queens, New York. Since then he has released 3 sub brands including Madden Girl who targets ages 15-20, Steven a higher end brand who targets women ages 25-40 and of course Steve Madden for ages 18-35. Steve Madden has accessories as well such as jewelry, handbags, belts, sun wear, outerwear and hosiery. Their accessories range anywhere from $20-$200 and are available for both men and women. The company’s price range from $20 -$300 and targets a college-educated customer working in an office in an urban city who is always on the go.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Steve Madden, Branding]
1498 words (4.3 pages)
- I- Brand foundation: Brand Architecture: Ralph Lauren is an American fashion designer philanthropist, and business executive, best known for the Ralph Lauren Corporation clothing company, Ralph was born as Ralph Lifshitz in year 1939 in New York City. Ralph Lauren started in 1967 under the name of Polo Ralph Lauren, until he expended his designs. Polo Ralph Lauren based on American style leader in luxurious, sophisticated fashion and Striking a balance between “timeless” and “modern” style and to make his full line more impeccably crafted the new sportswear is born.... [tags: Brand, Logo, Brand management, Branding]
1314 words (3.8 pages)
- Since the string of recent burglaries and crime in our neighborhood, Chief Gary Swindle has asked me to come up with a plan to create a Neighborhood Watch Program. This is a formal layout of how I plan to go about organizing a day and night watch, how I plan on selecting and screening our volunteers, what training will be required for those who choose to participate, and how I plan on maintaining interest and continued participation. First, we would need to establish a committee and a go-to person.... [tags: Police, Crime, Neighborhood watch, Want]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- A brands main goal is to build a relationship amongst each individual customer. This means the customers should have a psychological and deep emotional connection with the brand. A term used for this is brand resonance. Brand resonance as defined in lecture is a brand that emotionally connects to the customer by embedding in the routine and enhancing the experience of its users. By achieving brand resonance the brand must achieve the following three categories: behavioral loyalty, sense of community and active engagement.... [tags: Brand, Customer, Brand management]
1158 words (3.3 pages)
- Style I often wonder what style is, and how does a person know when they are in possession of it. Style is one of the many things that seem to change form day to day for me, and I'm never sure where it might lead me. I think we all have our own style, but how can we get away from having the same style that other people have. When I look through magazines, all I read is the same thing over and over, in a little different style, or voice. Then, when I look out the window, I see people dressed in about the same fashions.... [tags: Style Personality Individuality Papers]
1804 words (5.2 pages)
- Style After reading Strunk and White’s, The Elements of Style, Williams’, Style: Toward Clarity and Grace, and my peers’ reviews of these two books, I have come up with an all encompassing answer to the question: what is style, and what elements are most important to all writers. The answer is: there is no clear cut definition of style. It is ever changing; and is based on society’s views of what makes good writing, not necessarily the writer’s own thoughts on the matter. Therefore, the writer is better off following the set rules of grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure, determined by society; then adding her own voice.... [tags: Writing Styles Style Paper]
1566 words (4.5 pages)