Finally it was my turn at the register. Having no coupons to present for my purchases my total came to much more than the coupon ladies and I had a severely smaller amount of items than her. I grumbled all the way home and swore I would find out about the coupon gold mine.
I can remember as a child wanting to go somewhere but having to wait until my mom...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It has become more difficult to shop with our economy the way it is. Purchasing items that are necessities come before luxuries. Coupons are becoming increasingly more popular as a way for cutting back on the cost of shopping. I have to admit though I am the customer that used to stand in line complaining about how long it was taking for another customer to sift through their coupons. I had a very wide opening event though that completely changed my thoughts in regards to coupon users. A customer in front of me one day at the store was told by the cashier she had saved seventy dollars.... [tags: Coupons, Buy One Get One Free, products, ]
586 words (1.7 pages)
- The economy is making it difficult for people to purchase the items needed let alone items that luxury and not must have products. I was one of those customers moaning and groaning as the person in front of me sorted through coupons looking for one valid for each item in their cart. That was before I heard the savings of a customer in front of me one day. The lady had just saved almost seventy dollars on her purchases. I broke down and ask how she managed to save that much money. I knew she had coupons, I just was not aware of the type.... [tags: coupons, economy, ]
594 words (1.7 pages)
- Introduction Best Buy, a 47 year old business, has faced countless challenges over the years. While Best Buy’s reputation has fluctuated, the company has presented several strategies to deal with these problems by creating plans to stabilize and promote growth. Through an in-depth analysis, the following areas were studied performance, environment, and organization. The analysis will assist in examining Best Buy’s strategies and core competences. The objective of this study is an understanding of the challenges and to figure out what makes the organization successful.... [tags: Best Buy Marketing Plan]
3162 words (9 pages)
- BagsKart Coupons If you have a propensity to acquire the best quality bags at affordable price tags, BagsKart.com should be the first website that you visit. Featuring a vast array of bags including clutches, hand bags, wallets, travel bags and wallets, BagsKart stocks a collection of trendy products that would definitely stun the young modish shoppers. However, it is the range of bagskart coupons that Couponland.in is offering to customers, which will force one to purchase from the online bag store.... [tags: getting the best and most for your money]
1398 words (4 pages)
- How to Find and Buy Quality Websites Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com Most buyers don’t realize that very few of all website buyers are successful in buying a quality website. VotanWeb receives email form website buyers daily and the frustrations I hear from them are usually pretty much the same. Buyers need to know how the game works when buying a website. It is a lot like finding that great job – it takes a lot of work and patience. Most website buyers are unprepared, unrealistic, and think they will easily find that perfect website.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
681 words (1.9 pages)
- Using VotanWeb to Buy an Existing Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com Have you considered being your own boss, creating your own financial independence and making your dreams a reality. You're not alone, owning your own website is the new "American dream". But the reality is that buying a website is a serious financial and personal commitment that requires an understanding of what makes a website successful. All too often, people jump blindly into a new venture. Before they know it, they are overwhelmed by the tremendous workload of starting a website from the ground up.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
381 words (1.1 pages)
- Leaving Corporate America to Buy a Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com As a Group Manager of VotanWeb, I receive a lot of email. One frequently asked question relates to making the transition from the corporate world to the entrepreneurial world of the internet. Many people have always dreamed of owning a web site and finally they decide to move toward that dream. They wonder how much money they need to invest as well as how they can obtain financing to purchase an existing website.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Web Sites]
489 words (1.4 pages)
- Buy or Build a Successful Internet Business Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com Many people who don’t make their living online believe that the Internet has become very crowded. They are convinced that there are now few opportunities to develop a hugely successful online business. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have launched several websites that were late comers in very crowded niche markets. These websites now dominate their perspective niches and each generates a six figure profit – before the government takes their huge share for contributing nothing.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Web Sites]
898 words (2.6 pages)
- Quit Your Job - Buy and Sell Websites for a Living. Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com The stock market and real estate industry have long been populated by day traders and “flippers”, those that buy and sell in a short period of time in order to make a quick profit. In the real estate industry the life of a house flipper can be very appealing. Buy a renovator’s dream property at a discounted price, renovate and modernize it and then sell it at a few months later at a profit. This process can then be repeated over and over.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
2454 words (7 pages)
- Zero coupon bonds, more commonly known as “strips” or “zeros”, are fixed income securities that unlike other bonds, pay no interest until maturity. This means that instead of paying semi-annual interest like other bonds, the interest is compounded throughout the life of the bond and is paid in full upon maturity. Zero coupon bonds are ideal long-term investments for people who have a specific situation, which calls for a specific amount of money to be acquired at a future date, mainly ten to twenty years in the future.... [tags: essays research papers]
1616 words (4.6 pages)