Essay PreviewMore ↓
In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so that entire family can eat together. Wouldn’t it be great if we have a single place where you can order all your food from favorite restaurants? Yes it would be. I’m planning to propose this business idea where top/famous restaurant would be registered. Customers would able to view all restaurants food menu and put a single order of their interests and get delivered at the same time. Customers would have option of ordering over phone or online. This is my EZ delivery Line.
Business Planning Objectives
I’m always fascinated towards restaurant business. I feel this is the most popular business in the world as food is one of the basic necessities of human life. Opening a restaurant is not a piece of cake for anybody. There are so many challenges you would need to overcome especially when you are new to the whole business planning world. The business (EZ delivery Line) I’m proposing would have different challenges than opening a restaurant. I’m jotting down business planning objectives to make this happen.
Research/study the area (town/City) where I would like to launch this business.
Create information data about popular restaurants in the area.
Propose/market EZ delivery line idea to each restaurant. Make them convenience to register by offering attractive business proposition.
Advertise EZ delivery line including launch details in local news papers, television channels to get common consumers attention about this new home delivery service.
How to Cite this Page
"Business Proposal." 123HelpMe.com. 22 May 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
- A Business Proposal Introduction Alexandra Palace is owned and controlled by the Haringey Local Authority. Over the years Alexandra Palace has had two devastating fires and as a result, has had to spend a large sum of money to rebuild certain structures. It is a fact that Alexandra Palace is losing a lot of capital each year. The cost of keeping it running seems to be more than any gross profit made.... [tags: Papers]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Proposal to Implement New IT Infastructure 1.0 - INTRODUCTION Welcome to the Information Technology Era. Ever since the Stone Age, Man has begun the quest of improving the efficiency of life. Today, this mission continues and the hottest topic in our company, as a matter of fact, is to unite our business with the Information Technology. Information Technology general means the acquisition, processing, storage, and dissemination of massive information by aid of computers or by telecommunication devices while the processed data can be ranged from vocal, pictorial, textual and numerical, etc.... [tags: Papers Business Info Technology Essays Papers]
4599 words (13.1 pages)
- I would like to start a new business in the outer most Northern part of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This business will consist of being a sewing or quilt shop. A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Business Plan]
1067 words (3 pages)
- General company description “It’s a dog thing!” it’s a company that will provide dogs clothing and accessories using the Internet as a selling distribution. Mission statement: “It’s a dog thing!” aim to retail and distribute unique customize dog apparel at affordable prices. “It’s a dog thing!” always has that perfect gift for your own or someone else’s four legged friends. Don’t let your dog be wagged behind. Company goals and objectives: Our goals are to grow in this niche market thus aim to attain a high market share, doing so, will help the company achieve the main goal which is to be a market leader in this field.... [tags: essays research papers]
428 words (1.2 pages)
Distribute pamphlets on EZ delivery Line door to door in entire town/city.
Set up the office space and recruit staffs for various job responsibilities.
Set up Hot line (Phone), and web site portal. Advertise Web site details on other websites/restaurants sites.
Set up communication channel between EZ delivery line and various restaurants to streamline the home delivery service.
EZ delivery Line may not the great business proposal but with due measures taken and all business planning achieved properly; this could be the successful business.