A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold. Our staff will be continually updating their training and education regarding the newest features of these sewing machines and sergers. Husqvarna Viking certified educators are available for you to provide machine owner's classes and continued education and support so that you can get the most out of your new machine. We also will provide education and support for our Embroidery software packages by certified educators. Machine Embroidery is the latest craze for home sewers and quilters. The addition of embroidery capabilities opens the world of creativity to garment sewers, quilters, basic and advanced sewers. Our expert staff will guide you through the purchase of your first embroidery machine or the trade up to a top of the line embroidery machine. Embroidery software can expand your capabilities even more. Education and technical support has always been one of the keys to our success. All staff members and free-lance creative educators are experienced sewers and quilters and can provide you the support necessary to successfully complete any project you choose from simple to complex. We will also have sewing machine repair right in the store, so no shipping off your machine. The technicians who are certified and qua...
... middle of paper ...
...pically do not work or are retired with some type of income. But since we will be in Fort Wayne there will be some women who stop in of wealthy class occasionally. Women who are socialites and have nothing better to do than hang out in our store. Typically and most of the time the women will be of Caucasian. These women typically are creative women who like to make and create things. You remember when you were a kid and had Christmas at your other Grandma's house and you hated getting gifts from her, because they were always home made things a kid doesn't want. Well that is who I'm trying to target. Since we already have one store in the most southern part of Fort Wayne, we hope to attract more customers from the outer most northern part of Fort Wayne and neighboring cities and states such as: Ohio, Auburn, Angola, Kendallville, and maybe some Michigan people.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
- A Business Proposal Introduction Alexandra Palace is owned and controlled by the Haringey Local Authority. Over the years Alexandra Palace has had two devastating fires and as a result, has had to spend a large sum of money to rebuild certain structures. It is a fact that Alexandra Palace is losing a lot of capital each year. The cost of keeping it running seems to be more than any gross profit made.... [tags: Papers]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Proposal to Implement New IT Infastructure 1.0 - INTRODUCTION Welcome to the Information Technology Era. Ever since the Stone Age, Man has begun the quest of improving the efficiency of life. Today, this mission continues and the hottest topic in our company, as a matter of fact, is to unite our business with the Information Technology. Information Technology general means the acquisition, processing, storage, and dissemination of massive information by aid of computers or by telecommunication devices while the processed data can be ranged from vocal, pictorial, textual and numerical, etc.... [tags: Papers Business Info Technology Essays Papers]
4599 words (13.1 pages)
- I would like to start a new business in the outer most Northern part of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This business will consist of being a sewing or quilt shop. A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Business Plan]
1067 words (3 pages)
- General company description “It’s a dog thing!” it’s a company that will provide dogs clothing and accessories using the Internet as a selling distribution. Mission statement: “It’s a dog thing!” aim to retail and distribute unique customize dog apparel at affordable prices. “It’s a dog thing!” always has that perfect gift for your own or someone else’s four legged friends. Don’t let your dog be wagged behind. Company goals and objectives: Our goals are to grow in this niche market thus aim to attain a high market share, doing so, will help the company achieve the main goal which is to be a market leader in this field.... [tags: essays research papers]
428 words (1.2 pages)