Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.
Purpose: It is the Foundation’s finding that our society is facing a crisis regarding the fitness both physically and emotionally in the younger generation. It is well recognized our country has become a dangerously obese society with those associated problems directly related to overweight and insufficient exercise regimen on at least a minimal scale. We feel if students, at a very early age, are provided a...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A Proposal for all Maine Schools to Have a Vegetable Garden The amount of children and families plagued by hunger and malnourishment is ever-present, and with news reports, and a nationwide cry for help, society is hearing about it more and more. Maine’s school-aged children are not an exception, but with a few small changes and some information, the potential for improvement is great. This can be accomplished by teaching them about nutritional foods and the effects that they have on the body. Also, teaching about places they can find and grow foods to help end their own hunger.... [tags: Nutrition, Malnutrition, Gardening, Education]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- In today’s society, there is a spotlight on the topic of staying healthy and fit. In the recent years weight loss programs have become increasingly popular, for example, Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig. These companies drive their business on improving unhealthy dietary habits. But, this increasing popularity is due to numerous large sized drink and meal options becoming available. Higher intake of calories and sugars eventually causes obesity. Although eating is essential for survival, what you eat is a personal choice.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Junk food, Proposal]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Healthy Choices and the Barriers of Nutrition Education: Behavioral Economic Status In this decade, the roles of nutrition education have been influence in school and society due to the higher percentage of obesity and type II diabetes in among group with low education and low incomes. Many researchers and USDA assume that the cause of this issue is based on the food price, food availability, independent, lack of self-control and social class. These findings have important implication for nutrition education educator, parents, communities and government to provide the guideline of food choice, to gain the nutritional knowledge and skills for the students.... [tags: Nutrition, Food, Education, Health]
1252 words (3.6 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- Food Education Versus Nutrition Education Nutrition is closely related to people’s health and well-being, especially children’s growth and development. The relationship between nutrition and health involves many dietary components. The most critical component is the food we eat to obtain nutrients. Education about food and its nutrients is sometimes referred to as food education. There is scant literature discussing the difference between food education and nutrition education, with most people using the word nutrition education.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Obesity, Vegetable, Psychology]
1061 words (3 pages)
- Aim: To produce satisfying films and related products in order to earn an appropriate profit and at least not lose money; and of course earning more out of the less is what we hope for. Outline of what we will involve As an overview, we will be involved in the producing/ filming of films with and without other business parties. As a start, we would like to share both the work, costs and gains; and after having enough experience, we would try to manage ourselves. Product Product name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Details: This is a film we have produced, based on the novel of the same name, by the well known author J.K.... [tags: Film Movie Harry Potter Business Proposal]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- I would like to start a new business in the outer most Northern part of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This business will consist of being a sewing or quilt shop. A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Business Plan]
1067 words (3 pages)