Owing to our experience of almost a decade in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of LCD Projectors, Cordless Mike, Computers, Laptops and Audio Systems. Apart from these, we also provide Collar Mike, Sprung Back Scrapers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners. All these products are procured from the reliable vendors of the market, who manufacture these using quality raw material that ensures long term efficiency and reliability. These products are known for their quality features like power efficiency, low maintenance, reliability and excellent performance.
Our range of products is extensively used in various industries, offices, laboratories, banks, institutes, universities and homes. Backed by our spacious warehousing facility, we easily store the products in bulk, which helps us to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of the market. Our team of experts and wide distribution network help us in meeting the requirements of our clients within the stipulated time frame. Further, our team also provides efficient after sales services to our clients, and this enables us to maintain cordial relations with them. Our expert technicians install the equipment at the client's premises.
Basic Company Profile: Retailer and Supplier
Based at: Kolkata, West Bengal (India)
Year of Establishment: 2002
Annual Turnover: Rs. 1 Cr. (10 Million INR)
Established in the year 2002, ...
... middle of paper ...
Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks and Liners
We are engaged in offering our clients with a wide assortment of Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks and Liners that is best suited for dry as well as wet applications including sizing, washing, scalping and dewatering. These are sourced from reliable and trustworthy vendors, who manufacture these using embedded steel reinforcements. Rubber screen decks are available as molded (hot vulcanized) or as a punched deck. On the other hand, the polyurethane decks are made available in cast form. To control specific properties like resilience and hardness, these utilize various compounding techniques. Further, we provide these in various material to suit the different requirements such as feed rate, wet or dry screening, particle shapes, largest lump size and special characteristics of feed material.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- India Places .com About Us India Places is the premium website on tourism that gives details about the important tourist’s places in India. It covers the whole lot of places across the country. Every part of the country is covered under this. The most sought after places in India that people wants to visit, all the details regarding the important tourist’s spots, locations to visit, the details of hotels and resorts to stay are provided on the site.... [tags: Business Profile ]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Electrical Contacts for Starter and O.C.B. Carbon Brush, Brush Holder and Slip Ring Unit.// change sequencing, same as about us// Our range is acknowledged for optimum quality, efficiency and durability. We are counted as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Electrical Contacts for Starters, O.C.B. Contacts, Carbon Brushes, Brush Holders, Slip Ring Unit and Flexible Cable. Moreover, we are also a stockist of Relay, Timers, PVC Cables, Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire.... [tags: Business Profile]
2279 words (6.5 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our products are precisely engineered and are known for their durability and resistance against pressure and temperature. Backed by the industry experience of 17 years, we are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our range of products includes Engine Valve Seat Inserts, Ring and Header Work. The high quality valves that we manufacture are known for their resistance against extremely high temperature in the combustion chambers of four stroke engines that use natural gas, L.P.... [tags: Business Profile]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- If you want to learn how i carry small or big parth, you should read this essay. Conveyörs, today granul and fragmented materials long distances, larger in capacity has found successful in conveying a range of practices. One conveyör have one tension part, one infinite drum and one motor. Actually this is simple discription. There are basically three carrier systems. Firstly band carriers system is very basic because consists of three sections.this system have one drum (Nylons or plastic materials), one motor and tensioning apparatus.... [tags: mechanical engineer, band conveyor]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- YELLOWJACKET CONSULTING Welcome to the YellowJacket Consulting Service Group (YCSG). YCSG was formed in May 2014 by a group of students from LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas with the purpose of providing administrative services for businesses. Diversified by our extensive background in a myriad of fields from accounting to human resource management to information technology to marketing, YCSG is committed to providing the best in business administrative services. Our purpose is to serve the East Texas business community with exceptional and responsive answers to all business needs.... [tags: Business Management]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- Most business organisations worldwide are putting little emphasis on reward systems, particularly with regard to employee motivation. This issue has triggered significant debates in the labour sector and among human resource experts worldwide. On the other hand, organisational behaviour specialists like Herzberg and Maslow through their theories argue that reward systems have the potential of significantly impacting employee performance, and in turn organisational performance. This study aims to examine the significance of reward systems, especially in employee motivation, in an effort to highlight major components of a successful reward system.... [tags: Business]
1488 words (4.3 pages)
- Zara's profile Zara is a fashion brand which was established in 1975 by the Spanish Inditex group which was owned by Amancio Ortega. The brand is supported by other sister companies like Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home, Zara kinds and Uterque. Zara has made huge profits during the last two decades and is now ranked the third biggest retailer world-wide (Zhang, 2008). Unlike its competitors, Zara produces more than half of its products in Europe and not in Asia or South America as most companies do nowadays(Bruce and Daly, 2006).... [tags: global fashion brands]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- Implementing a BI system will not automatically provide successful decision making. There are many factors that contribute to the success of BI systems. The following studies and report reveal the factors that contribute the success of BI systems. Key Factors of BI Success Overview. Adamala and Cidrin (2011) performed a study to discover the BI factors that contributed to BI success. The study was conducted based on a new model for BI success that Adamala and Cidrin (2011) created after analyzing different BI success models and elements.... [tags: Business Intelligence Success]
3413 words (9.8 pages)
- Organisational Profile INTO UEA is part of a rapidly growing network of university-based study centres. It provides new and higher quality standards of preparation for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the UK. Combining the resources of University of East Anglia with major independent investment, INTOUEA delivers a world-class educational and cultural experience for international students, with fast, effective and assured progression to university degree courses. Having students from all around the world and being responsible for their development for higher education, it is imperative of the establishment to be run effectively and efficiently.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- Riordan Business Systems Riordan Manufacturing currently has four plants of operations. These plants are in San Jose, California, Albany, Georgia, Pontiac, Michigan and Hungzhou, China. Currently the Operations department runs on independent Microsoft SQL servers running Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office 2003. The Research and Development department recently received an upgrade to there outdated Computer Aided Drafting Software from aSa Solutions because the system on hand was inadequate to handle the needs of the Pyramid Bottle project.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1999 words (5.7 pages)