We are counted as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Electrical Contacts for Starters, O.C.B. Contacts, Carbon Brushes, Brush Holders, Slip Ring Unit and Flexible Cable. Moreover, we are also a stockist of Relay, Timers, PVC Cables, Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire. Our range is widely known for being precision engineered, superior in performance, reliable and durable, thus, used across electrical and electronics industry.
We adhere to international quality standards and adopt technologically advanced manufacturing facility to produce our entire product range as per the application specific requirement. Intensive research is carried out to come up with products that can withstand adverse working conditions. Equipped with IS approved insulation sheets, these products exhibit enhanced durability and better performance. Everyone at our organization is committed to offer high precision cables to ensure satisfaction of our clients, thereby, establishing long lasting relationship with them.
Company Profile: Manufacturer and Stockist
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India)
We, R. K. Trading Co., is amongst the eminent manufacturers and suppliers of a varied range of Electrical Contacts for Starter and O.C.B. Carbon Brush, Brush Holder and Slip Ring Unit. // cahnge sequencing: same as top text 1// Apart form// wrong word: from // this, we also stock different Relay, Timers, ...
... middle of paper ...
...nstallation, owing to simplified terminators and jointing techniques.
Copper Wires offered by us are manufactured in compliance with international quality standards. We make use of best quality material to manufacture our products, which are known for their dimensional accuracy and durability. These wires are used across several areas of application such as engineering and electrical industries, and are offered in various dimensions as per the requirements and specifications of our clients.
We are engaged in supplying a wide range of Aluminium Wires. These are offered at industry leading prices and are fire resistant & highly flexible in nature. Owing to its high quality, it scores highly in terms of functionality and performance. In addition to the standard range, we also customize these wires as per the area of application.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- From being a very successful businesswoman to calling a prison cell home, Martha Stewart has definitely had an interesting past couple of years. She started her career about 30 years ago with a catering business and has since built from that becoming the CEO and Chairman of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. Her success also includes the publication of her magazine Everyday Living, being the commercial spokeswoman for K-Mart, and having her own popular television show, From Martha’s Kitchen. She had built the reputation of being a public figure with how-to advice on creations in the kitchen to gardening.... [tags: Financial Crime Insider Trading Martha Stewart]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- Ben & Jerry's Motivational Profile I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. That phrase has been used by generations of children who delight in eating the sweet frozen dessert that began as water ice in the Roman Empire. Ice cream (originally iced cream) spread to France and England, reaching America early in the 18th century. Soft ice cream was introduced in the 20th century; however, the older, thicker ice creams experienced resurgence.... [tags: Business Management Employee Motivation]
1871 words (5.3 pages)
- Ancher Public Trading TO: Board of Directors FROM: Learning Team A consultants DATE: August 22, 2005 SUBJECT: Sarbanes-Oxley recommendations As consultants for Ancher Public Trading (APT), Learning Team A would like to discuss the implications of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation. This memorandum provides a brief history of SOX¡¦s creation, explains the relationship amongst the FASB, SEC and PCAOB, describes the pros and cons of SOX, assesses the impacts of SOX, and lists ethical considerations of SOX.... [tags: Business Management Memo Essays]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- Case Assignment The Martha Stewart insider trading case was a high profile case filled with uncertainty. In order to say whether or not Stewart handled her indictment responsibly, it is necessary to start with an assumption regarding her guilt or innocence. For the purposes of this paper, based on the information I have read about the case, and based on the fact that she was found guilty of all counts (although not all specifications) in her stock conspiracy trial (with the exception of the security fraud charge which was thrown out), I will assume that she is guilty.... [tags: Business Finance Stock Market]
1687 words (4.8 pages)
- European Business Introduction This assignment has been split into two parts, Part A and Part B. Part A of the assignment I have been asked to produce a report for Eurotown on the general trading conditions that exist between the UK and France, Germany and Italy. Part B of the assignment I have been asked to write a report on one of the new countries joining the European Union about its economic profile, the impact of enlargement on UK businesses and the implications for the EU Single Market. Part A As a local industrial journalist I feel I have invaluable information in which I can offer to Eurotown involving the general trading conditions that exist between the UK, France, Germany and I... [tags: International Business]
1635 words (4.7 pages)
- BACKGROUND: Family support: Sunil Bharti Mittal, born October 23, 1957 is an Indian businessman. He is the chairman and managing director of the Bharti group. The $4.5 billion turnover company runs India's largest GSM-based mobile phone service. Sunil's father, Sat Paul Mittal, an MP, was always in public life. It was Sunil who started in business (making cycle parts in Ludhiana, India) in 1976 at the age of 18 with borrowed capital of Rs 20,000.The son of a politician, Sunil Mittal is a Punjabi.... [tags: Business Entrepreneurship]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- We are a renowned organization engaged in retailing and supplying of Audio & Visual Equipment, Sprung Back Scrappers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners. These are known for their durability, reliability and excellent performance. Owing to our experience of almost a decade in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of LCD Projectors, Cordless Mike, Computers, Laptops and Audio Systems. Apart from these, we also provide Collar Mike, Sprung Back Scrapers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners.... [tags: Business Profile]
2230 words (6.4 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our products are precisely engineered and are known for their durability and resistance against pressure and temperature. Backed by the industry experience of 17 years, we are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our range of products includes Engine Valve Seat Inserts, Ring and Header Work. The high quality valves that we manufacture are known for their resistance against extremely high temperature in the combustion chambers of four stroke engines that use natural gas, L.P.... [tags: Business Profile]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- Initial Public Offering Vonage Introduction Vonage the worlds leading provider of Voice Over Internet Protocol telephone services began in 2001, by 2002 they had their first residential customer. Vonage's decision to expand and acquire a larger customer base led to their IPO in May 24th, 2003. The difficulties faced by Vonage are no exception, many companies struggle with the decision of going public and timing.... [tags: Business Trading Stocks Public]
1503 words (4.3 pages)
- BUSINESS METHODS PEST (Political, Economical Social and Technological environment ) Analysis The external environment of any organisation / university / faculty / department etc. can be analyzed by conducting a PEST analysis. The acronym PEST (sometimes rearranged as STEP) is used to describe a framework for the analysis a range of macro environmental factors including the Political, Economical Social and Technological environment. A PEST analysis fits into an overall environmental scan including the SWOT analysis and McKinsey’s 7S Model, which is briefly discussed below and also referred to in the document ‘Preparing a SWOT Analysis.... [tags: essays research papers]
1577 words (4.5 pages)