Backed by the industry experience of 17 years, we are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our range of products includes Engine Valve Seat Inserts, Ring and Header Work. The high quality valves that we manufacture are known for their resistance against extremely high temperature in the combustion chambers of four stroke engines that use natural gas, L.P. Gas and free fuels. The resistance in these products is because of the high alloy content in the metal.
The quality controllers keep a strict eye on the manufacturing process, that is the reason we are able to supply flawless products all over the country. The raw material used in the process is of the optimum quality. Some of industries that we cater to include Chemical, Petro-chemical, Engineering, Fertilizers, Refineries & Oil Industry, Automotive, and Electrical Industries. Our products are known for their durability, precision engineering, sturdy construction and high efficiency. Furthermore, customization facilities that we have are an additional benefit that we provide to our clients.
Area of Operation: Manufacturers and Suppliers
Based At: New Delhi (India)
Established in the year 1993, we, Basra Engineering Works, are considered amongst the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Apart from these, we also supply Diesel Engine Valves and Co...
... middle of paper ...
...e seat rings are used in several machines as ball valve components. These products are also extensively used in valve and cylinder heads.
The array of Rings that we manufacture is made out of best quality raw material and is appreciated for its strength, fine finishing, durability and pressure resistance. Manufactured using latest technology, these rings are durable and need less maintenance. We can also customize our products according to the specifications of our clients.
The Header Work that we are offering is the best to improve the performance of engines. When these headers are used, a remarkable difference is seen in the performance of the engines. It not only reduces the back pressure but also increases the efficiency. All our products are manufactured using quality raw material, which is procured from reliable vendors.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Electrical Contacts for Starter and O.C.B. Carbon Brush, Brush Holder and Slip Ring Unit.// change sequencing, same as about us// Our range is acknowledged for optimum quality, efficiency and durability. We are counted as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Electrical Contacts for Starters, O.C.B. Contacts, Carbon Brushes, Brush Holders, Slip Ring Unit and Flexible Cable. Moreover, we are also a stockist of Relay, Timers, PVC Cables, Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire.... [tags: Business Profile]
2279 words (6.5 pages)
- We are a renowned organization engaged in retailing and supplying of Audio & Visual Equipment, Sprung Back Scrappers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners. These are known for their durability, reliability and excellent performance. Owing to our experience of almost a decade in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of LCD Projectors, Cordless Mike, Computers, Laptops and Audio Systems. Apart from these, we also provide Collar Mike, Sprung Back Scrapers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners.... [tags: Business Profile]
2230 words (6.4 pages)
- India Places .com About Us India Places is the premium website on tourism that gives details about the important tourist’s places in India. It covers the whole lot of places across the country. Every part of the country is covered under this. The most sought after places in India that people wants to visit, all the details regarding the important tourist’s spots, locations to visit, the details of hotels and resorts to stay are provided on the site.... [tags: Business Profile ]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- PACE represented at Amazon For our business profile project, we focused on Amazon. Amazon.com Inc. was founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. Amazon was first started in Bezos ' garage and has turned into a billion dollar operation over the course of 22 years (Smith). Amazon is currently headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has branch locations all over the world. Amazon is most known for their kindle, fast shipping, and selling various products (Smith). With Amazon being such a large corporation professionalism, academics, character, and engagement are crucial parts of the success of the company.... [tags: Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, E-book, Employment]
1569 words (4.5 pages)
- YELLOWJACKET CONSULTING Welcome to the YellowJacket Consulting Service Group (YCSG). YCSG was formed in May 2014 by a group of students from LeTourneau University in Longview, Texas with the purpose of providing administrative services for businesses. Diversified by our extensive background in a myriad of fields from accounting to human resource management to information technology to marketing, YCSG is committed to providing the best in business administrative services. Our purpose is to serve the East Texas business community with exceptional and responsive answers to all business needs.... [tags: Business Management]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- My profile and opposite profile For my prefer type intelligence I was consider to be a Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging (INTJ), According to Humanmetrics INC, Introverted people have a mind that brings ideas and act in wiling mode to try to solve a complex problem. So we end up looking for ideas from our own memories in recall to the outcomes it had, that way we will consider if it 's worth mentioning or not. This Type is also consider to give use self motivation because we look for our inner ideas to shine in the eyes of others.... [tags: Mind, Thought, Personality psychology]
1475 words (4.2 pages)
- Diversity in the retail marketplace is something that is significant to the company’s success. Retailers are comprised of people selling things to people. Thus, the people that do the selling must be a good representation of the people that are doing the buying. Companies that are well diversified in their hiring practices, as well as organizational goals, are well recognized by the public. Likewise, companies that are unjust in the functioning of their company will be viewed in a negative light, which could lead to decreased sales and company accountability.... [tags: Business Management ]
869 words (2.5 pages)
- Zara's profile Zara is a fashion brand which was established in 1975 by the Spanish Inditex group which was owned by Amancio Ortega. The brand is supported by other sister companies like Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home, Zara kinds and Uterque. Zara has made huge profits during the last two decades and is now ranked the third biggest retailer world-wide (Zhang, 2008). Unlike its competitors, Zara produces more than half of its products in Europe and not in Asia or South America as most companies do nowadays(Bruce and Daly, 2006).... [tags: global fashion brands]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- Organisational Profile INTO UEA is part of a rapidly growing network of university-based study centres. It provides new and higher quality standards of preparation for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the UK. Combining the resources of University of East Anglia with major independent investment, INTOUEA delivers a world-class educational and cultural experience for international students, with fast, effective and assured progression to university degree courses. Having students from all around the world and being responsible for their development for higher education, it is imperative of the establishment to be run effectively and efficiently.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- Profile Essays Profile Essays - Grandfather, Grandpa By definition, my grandfather is handicapped. However, he doesn't act as though he is, and he certainly does not want to be treated in any special way. In fact, most of the handicapped people in society do not appreciate being treated in a way different from anyone else. They just want to be accepted as human beings. Some people become handicapped as a result of an accident. Others are born with their disabilities. My grandfather was asleep one night on a Coast Guard cutter when another ship, a destroyer, appeared in the distance.... [tags: Personal Narrative Profile]
415 words (1.2 pages)